Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fall ❯ The Fall ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well imagine the look on my face when I get more than 3 reviews at 2 in the morning, on a story that I posted months ago.
 
I was happy, and sleepy.
 
You guys woke me up. :D
 
I orginally decided to just post my story on fanfiction.net and quit doing it on mediaminer.
 
Well I decided to start posting on here again. Yayyyyy?
 
I wrote this chapter on my birthday (months ago) sooo....yeahh.
 
Lol ok here's another chapter.
 
Bella and Edward: (Confused) Happy Late Birthday Venom?!
 
Venom: Thank you! Edward, how bout you give a bday present. (She smiles seductively.)
 
Edward: Uhh...what do you want?
 
Venom: (quickly kisses Edward)
 
Bella: What the hell?!
 
Venom: Dreams do come true! (Giggles uncontrollably.)
 
Edward: That wasn't that bad.
 
Bella slaps Edward in the head and walks away.
 
Edward: Nooo! Come back!
 
Venom: No, let her leave. You can continue giving me my present. (Wags eyebrows suggestively.)
 
Edward runs away.
 
Venom: Not again!
 
 
A month and a half ago - 2 weeks later
 
"Bella, Bella!" A young voice called my name. I'm in the field again, the sun on my back. I exhale slowly, this place is so peaceful. The wind lifted my hair, as it blew through the field.
 
Isabella stood there waiting for me, no longer crying. She had an adorable smile on her face, her eyes glitering.
 
"Hello Isabella." I smiled, coming to her side.
 
"Guess what!" She said excitedly.
 
"What?" I mocked shock.
 
"Me and Eddie made up!" She smiled widely and grabbed my hand.
 
"That's wonderful!" I smiled and hugged her.
 
"And it's because you helped!" She grinned and looked behind her.
 
There stood a shy boy, his bronze hair glinting in the sun. Bronze? Edward?
 
The boy walked to us, his beautiful honey eyes shifting nervously.
 
"Hello Eddie." I smiled. Eddie's nervousness melts away, and he smiles too, showing me his signature grin.
 
Even as a child, Edward was beautiful.
 
"Eddie!" Isabela squealed and tackled him. Eddie and Isabela fell to the ground gently, giggling together. My heart swelled at watching this, filling with love.
 
They're so beautiful...we're so beautiful.
 
"I love you Isabella." Eddie told her.
 
"Love you too!" Isabella giggled and kissed his cheek.
 
Suddenly, I felt a chill crawl up my spine.
 
I turned to look behind me and saw a figure watching me. "Hello?" I called out.
 
The figure walked to me, and I saw a girl. She looked like the 17 year old me.
 
"This is wrong and you know it." She growled. Her eyes were black...blank...dead. Her skin is a ghastly pale, she looked unhappy...and lonely. "This will never work out, you're committing a sin." She said, observing the little versions of me and Edward. They were oblivious to the conversation me and my other self were having. "I fell, and I won't let you fall. I fell, so I can't let you fall. If you care about Edward, don't let him fall." My dead self kept repeating.
 
"What?" I asked, but the horizon went black. And everything disappeared.
 
I woke up sitting up, panting, with my hands clutching my chest. That was a disturbing dream. I felt my face, and encountered wetness. I was crying in my sleep. I met myself as an innocent child, and as an dead teenager. What does any of this mean?
 
"Don't fall." My voice whispered in my ears. Don't fall from what?
 
Breakfast went by, and I sat on the porch outside. The sun was out, and I could clearly hear the animals in the forest. I had the unnatural sense to go exploring. I could just imagine finding that field.
 
"Watcha doing outside by yourself?" Edward sat beside me.
 
"Just listening." I said, looking at him from the corner of my eye.
 
"To what?" Edward asked, puzzled.
 
"The forest." I said quickly. I just wanted peace today.
 
"Oh." Edward said. We sat there for about 10 minutes when Edward asked me,"Do you want to go for a walk?"
 
I looked at him with a smile, and said,"I'd love to."
 
The forest was peaceful, as we walked through it. We saw squirrels wiz by, crawling up trees. I saw a butterfly or two, and there was wildflowers growing around. I was enjoying myself, and Edward kept me company.
 
"Don't you like walking with me?" Edward joked.
 
I smiled and said,"Of course."
 
Edward slowly leaned in to kiss me, when a voice said,"Don't fall." I quickly turned my head, and Edward kissed my cheek. He pulled away, confused, and we continued walking.
 
"Did I do something?" Edward asked cautiously.
 
"No...it's me." I huffed.
 
"So are you breaking up with me?" Edward faked tears. I slapped his arm, jokingly, and leaned my head back to laugh. Edward laughed too, and then grabbed my face gently.
 
"I love it when you laugh, did you know that?" He whispered, caressing the sides of my face.
 
"No...I'll try to laugh more often." I smiled. Edward grinned at me and gently pressed his lips to mine.
 
Everything was perfect, his soft lips moving with mine. His hands held me close, and if I didn't know better, I could feel love around us. So how could this be so wrong?
 
"Because you share chromosomes, because your related, because you both have the same father, how the fuck can you ask how this is wrong?!" The voice screamed in my head. I pulled away from Edward, and tripped on a branch, falling on my butt. I sat there on the ground, just blank. Edward quickly helped me up.
 
"Are you ok?" His eyes focused on my eyes.
 
Stop trying to look into my soul, it's starting to work.
 
"Edward...do you feel what we are doing is wrong?" I asked.
 
"...Yes...and no." He said slowly.
 
"I feel like that if we go any farther, our passport to hell will be accepted." I said, bluntly.
 
"Well, do you want to stop?" Edward asked, his body tensing.
 
"No, yes, no, I don't know!" My voice rose with frustration.
 
"Make up your mind!" Edward said angrily.
 
"Ugh, this is to hard, I just wished we weren't related!" I wanted to pull my hair out.
 
"Well, if your stupid mother would have just fucked her own husband, we wouldn't be related!" Edward screamed at me.
 
Whoa...did he just talk about my momma?!
 
"Don't you dare fucking blame this on my mom, your two timing dad knew what the hell he was doing! And don't forget if they didn't do that we would have never met!" Anger built up in my chest, heating up my body.
 
"Maybe we shouldn't have met." Edward said quietly. I stopped breathing.
 
Does he really mean that?
 
We stood there, the forest unnaturally quiet. Like it the animals heard what Edward said.
 
"Maybe we shouldn't have met."
 
It kept repeating in my damn head, and I couldn't ignore it.
 
"You-you..." I tears sprang at the corners of my eyes," I hate you!" I screamed and ran off.
 
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't care. I don't care that I may have gone overboard, or that I overreacted, Edward's words just kept ringing in my ears.
 
I ran past trees and flowers, and I kept running.
 
Why does he keep doing this, why does he hurt me so bad with simple words? I ran and ran and then I ran past an almost cut part of the forest. Trees and bushes blocked out the sun, but I know there was something past it. I pushed bushes, ignoring the pain as the branches and twigs scratched me.
 
I made it through, and started crying right there. There was a field, the same from my dream. And I just found it.
 
Whoa a lot of shouting and agruing. Obviously Bella is having internal conflicts on her relationship with Edward. And its effecting her relationship on the outside and in. Poor Bella. Maybe they will make up again. It depends on the reviews lol hehe.
 
Bella: Yo momma fight!
 
Edward: Bring it b!
 
Venom: Oh shit! I'm out! Don't talk about my momma!
 
Venom runs away.
 
Bella: Well that was unexpected.
 
Edward: We should have yo momma fights more often! (Edward grins.)