Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fall ❯ Making Up and Making Out ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I know you are reading, so review! Review! Review! Review!
 
Ok, on to the chapter, my brain is starting to hurt.
 
Bella: Thank goodness. She was starting to ramble.
 
Venom: (glares) Don't make me erase the lemons I planned for you and Eddie.
 
Bella shuts up real fast.
 
 
2 months ago
 
"Why is that girl crying?" I said quietly as I stood in a field. The sun shined brightly and the wind blew gently. I walked forward, enjoying the breeze, when I saw the little girl. She was sitting still, with her arms crossed, and her hair covered her face. I could clearly hear her crying, her shoulders shook with her sobs. She was small, with a white dress on, and brown, long hair. I approached her slowly, and sat beside her.
 
I wrapped an arm around her, and said,"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She quickly looked up, and my eyes grew wide. She looked like me, well a 7 year old version.
 
"He's not talking to me anymore!" She sobbed, her big brown eyes showing pain and loneliness.
 
"Well who is he?" I asked.
 
"Eddie." She wailed and buried her face in my chest. I patted her back and I slowly understood what was going on. I was talking to my conscious. Well, not actually my conscious, but another part of me.
 
"What's your name?" I asked gently.
 
"Isabella." She sniffled.
 
I smiled and said,"Well Isabella, I'm Bella, and I think you and Eddie will make up soon."
 
She looked at me hopefully, "You think so? You think he'll forgive me?"
 
"He's the one that owes me an apology." I thought sourly.
 
But either way, I smiled at my little self and nodded to her,"I think he will." She smiled back cutely and hugged my torso.
 
"Thanks, Bella." She laughed. I laughed too and hugged her back.
 
I opened my eyes, and encountered the ceiling. So it was a dream. I rubbed my eyes sleeply and sat up. I got out of bed and went to get some clothes and underwear. I need a shower to clear my head. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I expected to see no shampoo and conditioner in the shower again, so I could use that excuse to see Edward. But sadly, there was some. I shook my head and got into the shower, immediately washing my hair. I love washing my hair, I like having my scalp rubbed. I sighed at my thoughts went to Edward again. Its been a whole month, and we haven't reconciled yet. All we've done is argue, and mom and dad have expressed they don't like our behavior. But I don't care, I'm stubborn as hell, and he needs to apologize.
 
"For what...he spoke the truth." A little voice said.
 
"He feels something for me, and I feel the same for him. He can't just deny that to hurt my feelings." I almost shouted to myself. I must look crazy. Maybe I should just forget everything that happened, and move on. He's my brother and that's the only thing he is to me. I can just imagine his smoldering gold eyes again, laced with desire for me. I slowly felt the warmth again, collecting in my lower parts.
 
What should I do? I don't know how to keep this from happening. What am I feeling?
 
"Your aroused." The little voice said.
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"Ugh, your horny." The little voiced said annoyed. Oh. Well what should I do about that?
 
Slowly I brought my hands up to my chest, feeling my hardened nipples. I rubbed them gently, enjoying the sensation I created.
 
I've never done this before...so what should I do?
 
I moaned quietly and I pinched my nipples gently. My back arched slightly.
 
I need to do more of that.
 
Well, even though this is pleasurable, it's not enough.
 
I then let my fingers roam down my stomach...to a place I never touched till now. I felt my swollen clit, and rubbed it gently. I moaned loudly at that. I rubbed faster, and then started to touch my lower lips.
 
I can tell I'm wet, but not from the shower.
 
I let one finger enter me, and I gasped at the sensation. I can just imagine Edward's soft, large hands doing this to me. I moaned at that and added another finger to join the other. I thrusted in and out, and felt the warmth build up, seeping out of me, and I knew my first orgasm was going to happen. I kept thrusting and moaning, and I knew I would cum in a couple of seconds when- the bathroom door busted open and something fell to the floor with a loud thump.
 
I quickly removed my fingers out of my inner walls and turned the shower off. I peeked out the shower curtain and was embarrassingly surprised to see Edward on the floor. He was blushing, and rubbing his head.
 
"Why are you in here?" I hissed at him.
 
"I...kinda was eavesdropping on you." He admitted. I felt my face go bright red.
 
"What did you hear?" I asked quietly, dreading his answer.
 
"Well...from where I was standing...it seems you were enjoying yourself." He grinned at me.
 
I felt horror run through me and I was about to start screaming at him to get out, but I calmly asked,"Well how did you fall in here?"
 
Edward grinned again and said,"I was getting so into it, that I didn't notice the door was open, so I leaned on it, and fell right through." I nodded and pulled the shower curtain back. I grabbed a towel, and rubbed myself dry.
 
"Can you leave so I can get dressed?" I asked quietly.
 
There was silence and then "No." I felt the heart stop for a second.
 
"What?" I questioned.
 
"I came in here to apologize." Edward said. Wow I didn't expect that to happen.
 
"Really?" I asked.
 
"It was wrong of me to hurt you like that, and I don't want us to lose what we have because of my stupidity." Edward admitted.
 
I smiled wickedly,"So we do have something."
 
Edward laughed and said,"Well, we already are going to hell, so we might as well go together."
 
I chuckled and then said sadly,"You're right...but I missed you. I really did." Then suddenly the curtain was pulled back, and strong arms pulled me into a embrace. I wrapped my arms around Edward, and buried my face into his chest. God, I've missed him.
 
But then I noticed, I'm still naked.
 
I squealed loudly and was about to pull away when Edward wrapped a towel around me.
 
"I knew you would beat my ass if I saw you naked...again." Edward smiled wickedly. I glared mockingly at him and tied the towel around me securely and got out the shower.
 
"Now that we have made up, can you get the hell out so I can get dressed?" I asked defiantly. Edward laughed and kissed my lips lightly and left the bathroom.
 
He kissed me.
 
I touched my lips. Right when I try to pull away, Edward knows right when to pull me right back. Bastard.
 
When I was done getting dressed, I went to the kitchen to get some cereal. Such a predictable thing. I got out the milk and poured it into my cereal. I ate quietly, enjoying the artificial sugar that laced the corn flakes.
 
Summer can be boring at times. And thank god we only have one month left. I don't like school, but I like it better there then being in a boring house. But Edward doesn't make it boring. I smiled to myself.
 
"Watcha smiling about?" Edward grinned at me from the doorway. I choked on my cereal.
 
"Don't scare me like that!" I weezed.
 
"Sorry." Edward didn't look sorry, he looked mischievous. I rolled my eyes. Edward reached for my bowl and snatched it.
 
"Hey!" I yelled, as Edward stared eating my cereal. I reached for the bowl, but Edward held it high. Damn my shortness! I jumped up, but couldn't reach.
 
Then I did the only thing I could think of, I kissed Edward. I pressed my lips to his, my tongue entering his mouth quickly. Edward dropped the bowl, and pressed his body to mine. I forgot all about the bowl, and wrapped my arms around him, our bodies aligning up. I know he can feel my nipples pebble, and I can feel his member grow hard, resting my thigh.
 
How I wish it was poking me somewhere else.
 
I can tell Edward isn't small at all, and I want to reach down and touch him, but Edward's skilled tongue is wrapped around mine. That effectively wipes my mind. We kiss passionately, fighting for dominance. But he wins. He sits me on the kitchen table, knocking over my cereal, and I quickly wrap my legs tightly around his waist. I gasp as his member comes in contact with my cloth covered center. I wish these clothes were off! I took off my shirt, throwing it across the room. Edward copies me, shrugging his shirt off too. Edward wraps his arms around me, taking my bra off for me. The cool air hits my breast and I let out a moan.
 
Then I noticed Edward stopped.
 
I look up to find Edward giving the same lust filled look again. His eyes were dark, serious, desire and lust dancing in them, and to say I was wet is a understatement. That look turned me on all the way.
 
Edward then leans down and wraps his lips around my right nipple, sucking gently. I mewl loudly, my hands going to Edward's soft bronze hair, pushing his head more to my breast. His left hand is holding the breast he's sucking on, and his right hand goes up to fondle my other ignored one. I gasp out, the pleasure increasing two folds.
 
"Edward, Bella, we're home!" Mom and Dad's voice ring out. Shit! Edward pulls away quickly and stares at me with a "Oh My God" look. I quickly hop of the table and grab my abandoned bra and shirt, and I dashed out the kitchen.
 
 
Wowee, this chapter was hot. Lol. I like writing those semi lemons. Will they ever get a chance to be alone? Maybe, maybe not, I'll decide if I get enough reviews on this chapter. :) Don't forget to review! Oh and thank you everyone for reading. I'm just showing love. XD
 
Bella: Stop leaving me horny, Venom!
 
Venom: Hehe, sorry Bells, but you must wait.
 
Edward: (Edward looks desperate) If you write us a lemon...I'll...let you have one night with me.
 
Venom: Really?! (Venom starts to shake with excitement)
 
Bella: No Edward, we can just wait, please don't do this!
 
Edward: If this makes her finally write a complete lemon for us, then I must do this Bella. Its for us! (Edward hugs Bella)
 
Bella: (She says dramatically) I love you Edward!
 
Venom: Come Edward...have you ever thought about bondage? (Venom smiles evilly)
 
Edward: Noooo! (Edward grabs Bella's hand and runs away)
 
Venom: Aww...not again!
 
See ya! Lol