Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ Exiled ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer…
I do not own Twilight nor do I own any of the characters. This all belongs to Stephenie Meyer.
` And if the sun comes up will tare the skin right off our bones, and then as razor sharp white teeth rip out our necks and I saw you there, and someone get me to the doctor and someone get me to the church, where they can pump this venom out!' - Vampire will never hurt you - My Chemical Romance
 
Chapter One…
“ Edward we have to hurry if we're going to make it to the movies.” Bella chided her beloved husband. Edward rolled his eyes at her in disrespect. He may have started out as a gentleman but once they hit the thirty-fourth year of marriage he changed…for the worst. He became domineering and harsh to Bella. She didn't know what to make of it, but she loved him with all her heart and didn't want to leave him.
But when the beating started she tried to leave. Edward would stop her every time. He would force himself onto her and scold her with harsh words. She wished for death every second of her eternal life. The only other thing that she wished for was that no one would find out. For fear that Edward would think she told. And nobody did know.
Except for Jasper. He could feel the pain and hurt radiating off of Bella every second he was near her. He hated his brother for what he was doing to her. He hated himself for not stopping him and he hated Bella because she wasn't doing anything about it. He knew it wasn't right to blame Bella but when you love someone you do crazy things. He may not have noticed the feeling's he had for her, but they were defiantly there.
“ Don't tell me what to do Bella. I am a grown man and I make my own time.” Edward raised his hand in a motion that intended a slap but he stopped himself and lowered his hand. Bella cringed away from her fearful husband. She wondered why he hadn't struck her. She soon got her answer as Jasper and Alice walked into the hall, where Bella and Edward were standing.
Alice's Sight has been haywire for some years now. Carlisle believed it was because she was under so much stress. She had to watch for all troubles on all three groups of the family. You see the Cullen coven has broken up into three smaller groups. Esme and Carlisle together in Europe. Emmett and Rosalie in South America, and Alice, Jasper, Bella and Edward all in America. With such distances to watch Alice had broken down with grief and stress.
She has no clue what happens behind the closed door of Edward and Bella's room. Jasper believed that she was under too much stress to be worrying about her sister. He decided to keep Bella's secret to himself.
“ Are we going or not?” Alice mumbled. She hasn't been herself lately. Always quiet and scared, never wanting to do anything or go anywhere. This was a special occasion. It was Edward and Bella's one hundred and second wedding anniversary. Since she put the wedding together she felt obligated to throw a party, too. Jasper worried about her every day.
Edward looked away from Bella and slipped a cheerful smile on his face.
“ Yes. Let's go!” Edward and Alice walked together down the stairs and out the front door. Jasper looked to Bella. She wasn't looking at him though, instead she was looking at the ceiling and she was shaking. Her breath was coming out in wild gasps of fear.
“ Bella?” Jaspers voice floated to her ears and she snapped out of the fearful trance. “ Are you okay, Bella?” He asked lightly.
“No,” She whispered. “ I'm not okay.” She whispered again, her voice was shaking. He took a step closer to her. He had an overpowering urge to hold her, comfort her, and strange enough kiss her. But before he could take another step Edward was calling to them from outside. Bella's head snapped to the stairs and Jasper was filled with her fear. The fear she felt for her life. This fear became his own, but his own emotions fueled it and turned her fear into his rage.
He lost control over his emotional battle and as he ran down the stair and tore through the door he felt Bella following him, fueled by the same fury as he.
Edward didn't even see them coming. The last thing he heard, before they tore his limbs apart, was the sharp gasp Alice made when she saw the two rage filled vampires descending upon him. Alice screeched in horror and started to sob. This took Jasper out of his rage, and in turn Bella also. Bella looked around for a minute before she saw the mess that was her husbands remains. She looked down at her hands, which were red from the ripping and tearing of flesh, and her eyes widened. Her mouth fell open and her hands shook. She looked back to where Edward's arm lay in front of her. A sob racked her body and escaped her open mouth. She started to slowly back away, into the house.
Jasper was looking at Alice. She was still crying tearless sobs.
“ Why did you do that?” She screamed at him. “ Why would you do that to such a loving man?” She demanded. She was out of her previous depression, but Jasper now wished she was till stuck in it.
“ Loving?” Bella screeched at her best friend, her sister. “ You think he was loving?” She stopped backing away from the scraps of Edward and walked toward Alice.
“ Yes, he was loving. And compassionate. And you never deserved him!” Alice pointed at Bella with one of her purple painted fingers nails. I felt the rage flare in both of them.
“ Loving my ass.” Bella rarely cussed, so it was a shock for me to hear her use one. “ Is it loving that he would yell at me?” She asked Alice. Her voice was deadly calm.
Alice didn't even need to think about it. She was ready with an answer.
“ Yes. It is a sign of love.” Alice quipped.
“ How about hitting me? Is that compassionate?” Alice paused before answering this time.
“ You most likely deserved it.” She hissed the answer at Bella. Bella was ready for her though, and she shot out another question, the one she feared.
“ Did I deserve to be forced into sex?” Bella growled it out. Her voice trembled with hatred for her dead husband. Alice's face softened at Bella's words.
“ What?” She asked incredulous. She now felt disbelief. Jasper decided to break in to the conversation now.
“ Bella.” They both turned to Jasper. “ Do you want to burn him, or should I?” Jasper still felt hatred toward Edward, and now that he was dead Jasper wanted to make sure he stayed that way. Alice did a double take.
“ Don't burn him, please!” She pleaded with her husband. Alice has loved Edward ever since she joined the family. It was just that Edward never looked twice at her, at least not until a couple of decades ago. When she slipped into her depression Edward was there, holding her hand whenever Jasper was away. Edward would stay the night with her and they would have `fun', as Edward liked to call it. Alice was finally happy, but only when she was with Edward. When he left to be with Bella she would slip back into the depression. Jasper never even knew.
“ Alice. I will finish the job I started. Edward didn't have the right to treat Bella like that. All these years I have kept it locked inside me, for fear that Edward would find out I knew and kill Bella. It was looming in the back of his head. A constant feeling of love was there but the monster inside of him was coming out, slowly at first but then near the end it was coming out very rapid.
“ He was going to kill her tonight. I could tell. I was planning on talking it out with him but when I saw Bella I lost control. She was so fearful and innocent I couldn't take it any longer. I lost the battle with my emotions, but I helped Bella win the war.” He said proudly. Bella pulled a match packet out of her pants pocket and struck on. It caught on fire the first time and she tossed Jasper the matches.
“ Together.” She said. Jasper did the same as her, and they stepped closer to the pile that was Edward. “ …1…” Bella started a count down. “…2…3!” They threw the matches and when they hit his body, the purple smoke rose quickly. It was done. Jasper looked at Bella, and Bella looked at Jasper. They smiled and shared the relief of joy for the first time in sixty-five years.