Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Unseen Love ❯ Chapter Fourteen ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay, this is the first alternative for the story. I have two great ideas for which path this story should go down, this is one of the paths. But there is another, a bad path, a worse path. A path that most of you will hate. I think I'll post Alternative 2 at the very end of the story, or should I make it another story all together? Please tell me so I know what to do. I vant to please you all! ( Blah blah! I'm Dracula!)
Oh also I decided not to do any fluff or smut. Whatever you happen to call it. I don't have the…experience for it and I'd rather not mess up my story because of my own stupidity. Sorry Nunu but you'll have Josh for some smut later. ;)
Chapter Fourteen
 
What happened last time?
Ten years after Maria first captured us, she started showing traits of a monster during feeding time. She would not only drain the human of all it's blood she would first torture it. Just the thought of my beauty doing something so demonic sent shivers through my body.
 
Alice's POV
Rose and I got home before the…traitor and the banishees did. (A/N: I don't think that's a real word but she means Jasper and Bella. And Emmett is the Traitor.) Esme and Carlisle were both home already, and I smiled as a vision took my senses over.
“ Isabella! What is it that you need? I'll do anything to help my child. Just tell me and it'll be done.” Esme said while hugging Bella. Bella released her mother and looked at her in the eyes.
“ Mother. I would like to join the family again.” Was her reply.
The vision ended to fast for my taste, but still the same I knew what had to be done. I was going to ruin her plans before she got the chance to voice them.
“ Oh, Carlisle!” I yelled as we, Rose and I, stepped out of the car.
 
 
Okay (Wow, I use that word a lot!) Sorry this chapter is so short. But I like to keep you all guessing. And I love making Alice the villain! Mwahaha! *Clears throat* Sorry, again. I've been cooped up in my house for the past week, with my cat, my little sister, and my parents for company! WHOOT! I love being secluded! But it takes it toll on my writing. Don't forget to tell me about my Beta issue. Thankies!
And again whoever reviews gets fresh milk and fresh cookie dough in a spoon from Bettie my virtual cow! WHOOT BETTIE!
 
P.S. (Again, my A/N are larger than the actual chapter! LOL) I'm working on a new story! It's actually a dramatic/ comedy. It's called `Edward is a WHAT!?'. I think it's pretty funny. I'll be putting it up today and I hope some of the readers from this story will go and read that one. Thanks… again!
-JackieWackie