Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ From The Inside ❯ Krwlng ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The despondent voice from the screen only agitated him even more. The shadowed character that had replaced Persia reminded him too much of the incident of the Takatori legacy. He sighed heavily; ignoring the questioning looking thrown his way, got up and began to leave. He wasn't in the mood to her the droning voice that sounded to him with a thick foreign accent. He felt the thin, small hand grab his shoulder. He continued to walk though ignoring the questions she asked them. He felt the eyes of his comrades upon him, but pushed those aside. He jogged slightly up the spiral staircase, and into the small kitchen. She checked the time on the digital clock on the microwave. 10:30 PM, he sighed knowing he wouldn't be going to sleep until a few hours past. He liked the cooler temperature in the kitchen, and looked out the window just behind the sink, and sideways to one of the cupboards. The soft glowing sphere of white light let a lit smile play on his lips. His moon-licked skin meddled perfect for the light's rays; he turned away and opened the refrigerator, the bright light stunned him for a moment.

He took out a small package of leftover food from a few days prior, the soft sound of the door closing made a small pat sound. Heating it up, he took some utensils and proceeded up to his room, second farther from the stairs to the Koneko no Sume. He enjoyed it that way, far from the noise that so it was better for him. He heard Ken and Yohji fighting Birman about the mission that was thrusted upon them without warning, Birman dismissing that Omi was needed and telling them for him to get his act together and stop acting like a fearful child. The words had stung deeply into his pride and he had to force down the urge to kill her like he wanted to do to Manx. He couldn't hear the older assassin nor the representative of Kritiker when he entered and locked his room. The soft light of a dying bulb from the lamp let his eyes adjust to the relevant darkness of his room. He made a mental note to fix that later on or tomorrow morning; whatever would suit him at that time. He thought about Omi and where he might be. No thought came to mind but that of Schwarz, he sighed and began eating the leftovers. His misused anger was getting the better of him, when he heard something shatter. The mirror had a spider web of cracks; pieces of the glass fell upon the counter and into the sink.

He dropped the leftovers ignoring the breaking of the plate and the spilling of its contents upon the floor and slowly approached the mirror, and slowly traced the pattern of one its long limbs, it was warm to the touch and he with drew finding a sharp piece of glass stuck in his finger.What's happening to me?

Discomfort, endlessly, has pulled itself upon me,
Distracting, reacting,
Against my will, I stand beside my own reflection, It's haunting, how I can't seem...
To find myself again, my walls are closing in.
(Without a sense of confidence, I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take!)
I've felt this way before, SO INSECURE!!!

'Krwlng'- Linkin Park, Reanimation

His heart stops, his breath quickens trying to get oxygen throughout his system but nothing seems to be work, he is still his pale skin color, yet it wants to be come lighter, his eyes are large and lighter, fear, resentment and pain a streaked across his face as he begins to back away from the destroyed mirror. He is standing, He who had caused all the pain and shame, stands just to his side. He wants to scream, yet he cannot, he wants to run he cannot, he wants to die, he will not. He backs into his corner trying to get far away as possible. The shadows cover his upper body, yet he still make out the graceful outline of the coat surrounding his once master, the outline of his master's features almost completely visible, the eyes are watching playfully, the katana is being held almost in urgency. He had come through the window.
"Hello, Ran how have you been? It has been some time since I've last...seen you privately."

He steps closer to Aya, as the younger man slides down the wall onto the floor, He chuckled darkly as he advanced upon Aya, and thrusted him to his feet and roughly kissed him. Aya's fear took over and his arms dropped, he was paralyzed with fear, as He continued his advance. All the while Aya prayed Ken, or Yohji would find him in this dark embrace, he felt an arm push him closer and he fell against the man's hard chest.


Someone please help...

The kisses began to wander about his face, he felt the man shifting as to lay him upon the bed, and he felt the cool hand go beneath his shirt.

"Ge-Get away...GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"
Aya felt the hand of katana that lay nearby, and held up to his rapist's neck, drawing blood as he miscalculated how close the man was from him. He heard the sharp intake of breathe and a soft chuckle as he threw Aya upon the bed, snatching the katana away, raised it above his head and stabbed downwards. The blade came within inches of his face, he felt disconnected from the pain in his hands and the blood beginning to drip down the cold metal, the blade lay between to straight palms, quivering. Aya once again felt the uncontrollable rage take over him as he tried to push away.

"BALINESE!!!! SIBER-"
He felt the weight of blade disappear and a hard slap strike across his face, dazing him for a few moments. "Ah, you are still the same. Your friends are still those two meddlers are they? Kritiker should never have taken them in! They ruined everything for me...and you."
"Get away from me. I'm begging you..."
"It's been so long...oh, so long since I've seen that look in your eyes..fear is a beautiful thing. Your fear is..."
"YOU!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
The loud yell caught both of them surprise, before He could lash out Ken struck Aya's katana into His shoulder pushing him harshly against the window seat. He winced in pain, as Ken held on and twisted it cruelly, Yohji now stood just behind him, arm outstretched, his eyes misted over in an unknown emotion.

"Get out of here."
He smiled again.
"Get out of her or I'll strangle you."
"Kritiker did not believe you then, they will not believe you now."
Ken withdrew the old blade, and using his foot shoved the older man out who landed gracefully upon his feet, clutching his shoulder.
"You are mine Hidaka, I will show you what happens to people who dare harm me. Estet will make sure of it."
"You can't be part of Estet! You-"
All three of them felt an intense heat scalding their skin, as they tried to get away from it. Yohji grabbed Aya pulling him away from the bed as he stared blankly at the while, waking from his senses he allowed himself to be pulled away as Ken helped Yohji out the door and slammed it. Ken sputtered a few words as Yohji stared dumbly at the door, and felt the powerful heat escaping from the bottom of the door.

"Oh Gods..Aya did you even...did you know he had that type of power?"
"I've known it for sometime.."He slowly nodded his head, "but he couldn't control it, it usually became this when I infuriated him when I tried...when I tried to get away from him."
"Why didn't you tell us this?"
Ken leaned against the wall, his head back breathing deeply, his arm resting on his bent up-right leg.
"Punishment."
Everything froze and both of them turned and looked at him.
"He's punishing me for being with your two and Omi, I am his slave, I am his lovely doll."

A-Aya what are you saying? What are you talking about?"
Aya brought his knees up to his chest and encircled his arms around them, he sighed deeply, he half closed his eyes in memory.
"He always called and told me that. He envied me being near you two, I deserve punishment, I am only a little doll, I am-"

The slap from Yohji echoed down the hallway as Aya stared fearfully at the furious and fearful face of his comrade. Ken utter a few words and he seemed to ready to cry."What has he down to you?"