Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ From The Inside ❯ Frgt/10 (worst title) ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was too cold.

Even if the sun was out and perched in the sky, warming the glittering metal and glass, he still felt like he was freezing since the blast of heat had it him. Aya sat in the back of his car as he looked at the numerous people around him, as he tried to sleep. Traffic was murder, Ken was unnaturally quiet, Yohji was pissed for some unknown reason, and Omi had simply vanished. Of all things he needed someone or something to talk to. He heard a conversation concerning him start between the two in the front but he ignored it, his thoughts drifted to Omi and he felt a pain in his heart.
Omi…have I been neglecting you, not just as a comrade but also as a friend?

Aya felt the heavy wave of guilt crash down upon him as he contemplated it, and looked distantly at the crowds. Then someone did gat his attention. He moved closer to the window, as the car stopped at a red light. His eyes widened in recognition, she leaned against one of the light poles, her back leaning against it. The black clothing she wore was what he usually wore beneath the trench coat on missions: sleeve-less black shirt, black pants and knee length boots and black gloves. The black sunglasses blocked the color of her eyes as she turned and looked at him, smiling. Her mixed skin of African and Japanese contrasted sharply to the people around her, her near waist length braid, pulled taunt behind her as she slowly advanced to the car, as everything froze, their were noise and no movement except for the car holding Weiss and her walking towards them. Ken said the word for him.
"Finster."

In memory you'll find me
Eyes burning up
The darkness holding me tightly
Until the sun rises up

'Frgt/10'- Linkin Park, Reanimation

Chp. 6- Forget

Ken turned to the back and reached over to open the door, but Aya beat him to it and opened it for her and sat down on the leather seat and closed the door. She sighed and everything came back to life, the light changed to green and they sped up and continued on their way to Kritiker. She turned and smiled at him, and removed the glass to show a deeper set of blue orbs to her midnight blue hair matching perfectly to one of her favorite anime characters she was watching on TV: Duo Maxwell of Gundam Wing. Her accent was a thick German as she spoke to him.

"How are you Weiss, where is Bombay?"
"You just came back on a mission from Germany?" She acknowledged him and dropped the accent.
"The rumor is true, that you're old sensei is coming after you, am I correct?"
"You are correct." Yohji's voice sounded tight, as he gripped the steering wheel tighter, she noticed it but kept it to herself.
"I've personally have always wanted a good excuse to kill him. But now I rather give you that honor, Ran. I'm personally making sure you get your chance."
"What has he done to you?" Aya turned and looked at her, his eyes slightly glazed over.
"I will not discuss that."
"How will we get proof of what he's doing?"
"Easily arranged with his new apprentice."

The uncomfortable silence went unnoticed, as Yohji began to drive even faster since the heavy traffic disappeared and they were free of part of the city, Ken turned and looked at her his face white, demanding what he was talking about. She calmly replied that he found new apprentices when Aya was sent away from him. There were three of them. Holding down his guilt, frustration and pain he let his thoughts drift upon the old memories of his family.

;-;

Omi sat calmly next to Farfarfello, as he watched the older man play with a small kitten he had found in an alleyway after he had fallen asleep. Schuldig enjoyed the fact there was now 'two' kittens inside the same apartment area, Crawford tried to get rid of it but Omi intervened and threaten to look his past and Crawford left into his office after that. Schuldig had told him that he needed Omi around him more often, and Nagi was like Farfarfello, amused by the small kitten. He still hadn't gotten the courage to tell them what type of kitten it was. Nagi got to him before he could move away and not get asked the question. He began thinking of the strange thing Crawford told them: "Whatever the kitten is, the persona behind the name is yearning for something from us."
"Omi what do you think he is?"

Omi watched the kitten start clawing his way up Farfarfello's arm and perch its self on his head, curl up and seemingly fall asleep upon it, as Farfarfello looked up at it almost like that of a small child. Nagi looked at it in a confused sort of way and Omi sat back down.
"He's an Abyssinian."
Schuldig dropped the plate he was holding in the kitchen.

;-;

Kritiker was one of those places you would never find unless you tripped upon it. Literally. The entire network was underground, and no one or anything could access it without having to look through the forest foliage for a small latch hidden on a tree limb. Having found the latch, Yohji pulled hard on it. The grass pulled away, and pair of unknown material door hissed open leading down a dark staircase. Ken remarked how it looked something out of a manga and Finster laughed at him and went down it with Yohji closely following her.

Aya looked to Ken as he had not seen this entry way before, Ken shrugged and followed suit as Aya entered after him, when the door was just over his head, it slammed shut with a deafening clang, making Aya grab his head and winced harshly. Finster shouted her apology as she was further downward, and closer to the door on the other side of the 90-degree angle of descend. Ken took a hold of Aya hand in the sudden darkness, making Aya freeze. Having Aya nearly kill him, Ken rushed out of the stairway and to the now open door laughing, as Aya sped up and went after him.

Yohji and Finster stood on either side of the door as Ken bolted out the door, saying Aya could never catch him. In the same second Aya had is arms around a surprised Ken.
"Caught you." His eyes laughing at the perplexed Ken, you wiggled out of the embrace, and went straight to Yohji and caught him.
"Yohji's it!" And with that both people went opposite directions down the hallway, leaving a surprised Yohji and Finster.
"Are you three playing a game?"
"I guess…" Yohji hit her arm and ran off, "You're it! Catch us if you can!"
"I don't play-" Seeing the disappearing silhouette, she sighed and shook her head, "games…you three owe me for this."

;-;

Birman was out of breath as she ran to try and find Manx, before anyone got to her telling her that Weiss had arrived with a member from another quartet. She had taken off her black heels and now carried them in her hand, the black-skirted business suit had restricted her movement, yet she still continued onward. The sudden movement of leaving her lover as the two were cuddling and groping, didn't give her the time to button the top of the white shirt, she inwardly wished she was still in his warm arms, his dark blond hair brushing against her shoulder, his mouth suckling her neck as she held him there.Pushing back the wish, she turned a sharp corner and ran into a walking figure. She released a loud curse and apology at the seventeen-year-old boy she had ran into. He in return got to his knees and bowed to her, his head closer to the ground then usual. Birman smiled at the sign of respect as she got up from the ground, a dark shadow covering her face.

"Get up, Jaguar."
"Not until you are away from me."
"What was that?" The anger rose in her voice.
"Not until you have gotten away from this filth."
"Much better…"

She stormed away, still looking for Manx, and now her lover as he had also disappeared just after her. She cursed at the young boy, who reminded her too much of Fujimiya Ran. She made a note to get him out of headquarters and into a group as fast as she could. The boy still in a kneeling position, released a shaky sigh, as he lifted his pale head, and got to his knees and brushed some a of the dust and dirt away.
He was bare foot, the soles of his feet were a pitch black, not a spade of the almost see threw flesh was seen. He hadn't left the compound for almost three years turning his once tanned skin to a deathly pale, his long limbs were thin yet built, he was thin and wiry, yet he didn't seem to care. His eyes were a metallic black, the white of his eyes contrasting sharply to the dark pools as they often reflect the person's eyes right back at them when he spoke to people, his feather soft pale silver hair was un kept around his head, his annoyance was his resemblance of Kaoru of Evangelion. The baggy jeans and sweatshirt hide the evidence of him not eating much, he started down the hallway once more. Praying to find the person they called Abyssinian, when one of the speaker built in the wall went off.

"Abyssinian, Balinese, Bombay, Siberian, Karasu…please report to mission room 23A. That is all."

That's her…Finster…but why this codename? What has she done?
"Don't you have somewhere to go…neko?"

Jaguar froze as he felt the cold voice that tormented him for so long standing right behind him; he felt the bare arm slip across his waist bring him closer. He took in a sharp intake of breath. He buried his fear deeper as it wanted to explode and hit is diaphragm and create a loud scream. He heard the dark chuckle and the cold hand take a hold of his chin and turn it to his right, and felt the rough kiss, and tried to wiggle away. He enjoyed this and pushed him closer, and forced the mouth open, raping it. He felt one of his hands straying.
Oh, gods no…

He felt the man release him, throwing him against the wall and stalk away, and disappearing around the corner, Birman had previously had gone down. He saw another shadow approaching him, he couldn't control hi body shaking, but as he saw who it was, he calmed down, it was only Finster, he remarked on how much she could pass as a living, breathing female version of the anime character she idolized. She saw him and gave him a big smile, but the smile disappeared from her face as she caught a glimpse of his stomach, that he furiously tried to cover with the sweatshirt.

"How could…how dare he make you do this." She walked over to him, and placed her warm hand over the cold flesh making him wince. She looked at him, her eyes sad, and forlorn. She removed him for the wall and he shakily stood. She already knew what had taken place.
"That jerk…he deserves to die along with that stupid slut Birman. Come with me, I need your help with something, I've already talked to the other two, but I need your help in this."
"I can't…he'll..."
"Have you ever heard of his first apprentice? He's here,and we have some important info on him. You might want to meet him, sorta looks like you too."
"I don't know, how did…how did he get away?"
"He fought back…literally speaking. That asshole was so surprised. He gave him a sore neck, a fractured jaw and a few broken fingers. Not bad even if he wasn't even caring what he hit."

His eyes downcast, as he moved away, "I can never do thank you for the bad reminder." He began to walk away. He heard her sigh and leaned upon the wall he was just done.
"You will never understand, for you there are limits and rules, but for him back then, there was none. You know of what he does t o you, he didn't know for more than a year. All he knew was that every time he ate or drank something he would ass out, then he would awake sore, bleeding, a bruised. He knew nothing. And yet you are the lucky one, some people believe you, some don't. Yet for him, everyone here thinks he needs to be discharged and taken away from the public. You know nothing and understand nothing."
He stopped and looked at her, a single tear fell to thehard packed floor.

;-;

Yohji, Ken and Aya had come out of their respective places among the maze like compound and were heading towards mission room 23A. They were discussing about the calling of their codenames and not that of their real names. Finster joined them two-thirds of the way there, a little shaken but other wise still the same. Ken drape his arm across her shoulders and pulled her closer and she leaned her head against his shoulders.
"Are you two in a relationship or something?" Yohji quietly asked.
"No we aren't Yotan, I've just been thinking on some things. About someone."
"Who would that be, Finster?"
"Just call me Karasu here guys, I'm not in Germany anymore, sadly. I was just thinking about something that' caught my attention."
"What has caught your attention?" asked Ken.
"Every person…every person He gets a hold of, have you ever realized the connection?"
"There's a connection?" Aya turned and looked to her, her eyes narrowed dangerously.
"Everyone of them has a feline codename." She stopped and looked at three who looked at her seriously, Aya closed his eyes, looked away and continued forward.

"Let's just get this over with, I just want out of here."
"There you four are! What is taking so long? We've been waiting!" It was Manx walking toward them, her face twisted with annoyance and arrogance. Aya wanted his katana badly. Behind her putting most of her weight on one foot was Birman, her face trying to be neutral but failed miserably, and beside her were those pale eyes that made all four of them freeze. He was standing there, his eyes smirking.
"May we get this over with, I do have things to do. I still need to over see missions for other people." Aya had nearly forgotten that Manx had taken over the position of Persia. He turned and looked to the other three, Ken removed his arm and Karasu's eyes were blazing almost seeming to glow with their own strength. Aya wouldn't move unless He went in before him. Birman followed him closely behind, almost jealously. Karasu picked up the subtitled hint, and kept to herself for the time being.

It was the same room Aya had been in, all those years ago and it made him feel so small and weak as he was back then. He hid it though; he was once again the despondent, emotionless field leader of Weiss and nothing more. He was here watching over his team, and nothing more. Birman argued why Karasu/Finster about she had no reason to be here, the younger woman countered by slapping her head across the face, bringing a disturbing look to Yohji: he was pleased about it, yet he was usually the one to defend them wasn't he? Birman crashed it Him who immediately raised himself, and took a hold of his own katana, when Manx told him to sit down and Karasu to stay away from Birman.

"Now we are here to discuss some things dealing with Weiss, to be more pronounced Fujimiya Ran's mental state. It has come to my attention that you are now seeing illusions? Is this true?" Ran looked at her coldly, his eyes drifting into a venom laced daggers, Manx was forced to look away from him."Who told you this?" Ken had answered before anyone could speak, his body was visibly trembling, yet his voice is strong, his eyes seem to take on their own ferocity, Ken reminded Aya of Farfarfello in a sense. Seemingly weak, almost unneeded but that was the illusion once given the signal he would suddenly become a cyclone of energy, and ruthlessness. Slaughtering anything and eveything that stood before them or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why was he thinking of Farfarfello?

"You three claim that this man before you, broke into Fujimiya's room, proceed at attempted rape, then you say he has connections to that of Estet. Is this correct?"
"Manx…stop being a bitch and open those eyes of yours." The sentence caught the three superiors off guard, as Yohji stood up and looked ready to attack Him, Birman grew wary as she saw this look and showed him the gun in her hand.
"Don't even think about it, Balinese."
"I'm allowed to think about whatever I want. You will not control me Birman. I am no puppet."
"How dare-"
"That's enough out of both of you! Birman was within the area at the time of this supposedly happened, yet she says she heard and saw nothing. I have more confidence in her than I do of Abyssinian at the moment on this charge."
"Of course she's going to protect that damn bastard! Of course she'll protect her lover! Any person with sense would do that!" The outburst caught all seven of them off guard, Karasu had her arms crossed, she leaned onto her right foot, her face shown full defiance and revulsion as she looked upon Birman, who in return pointed the gun at her.
"I'm not stupid that three young men all with feline codenames are practically treating you like a bloody goddess! They give you anything and everything you ever wanted and he just stands beside you acting like Shinigami! Three men who out class you in martial arts and weaponry, three young men with more intelligence that you will ever possess, three young men all grown and terrified of you and your hubby. Some people may be blind to it, but we are not!"
Birman fired the gun.

;-;

Jaguar sat in the cafeteria area of Kritiker enjoying the small corner he sat in, he poked at the cinnamon bun before him with a plastic fork. He gave up about thinking how to eat it, picked it up withhis hands and shoved it into his mouth not caring if he chewed it at all, all he wanted was the taste of his sensei off of him. By his side was his katana, his fingers now covered in his own saliva brushed it slightly. He made up his mind about finding the person who had fought against Sensei. He took a hold of the knob to room 23A when he heard the sound of a gun sounding. He immediately pulled away from the door and went down the hall. It was suddenly to confining.

;-;

"BIRMAN!"
The bullet slammed into the wall, leaving a large hole in the bulletproof walls. Ran had his hand around Birman, he was on top of the table both hands around her neck, her eyes were large and desperate. He was still frozen in his chair. Karasu wouldn't allow him to move. Manx was desperately trying to get Aya away from Birman screaming at Him for not trying to help, his eyes were desperate. Finally he was allowed from the chair and he went straight at Ran's neck with a sharp punch, The force knocked Aya to the ground, killing all the oxygen in his lungs, his stomach and head swam, as he felt something hot burning his stomach.
Birman was gasping like it was the last breathes of her life, Manx was furious, she completely ignored the fact Birman just attempted to murder Karasu.

"Get out! GET OUT! YOU FOUR GET OUT OF THIS COMPOUND! GET OUT!"
"SHUT UP MANX!" The slap from Yohji silenced her for a brief moment.
"How dare you! Weiss, you are discharged from Kritiker for six months! NOW GET OUT! SECURITY!"
"Give us the night here, Manx! It's a four and a half drive from here!" shouted Ken.
"Fine whatever, just get OUT!"
All four of them rushed out of the room without a second glance.

;-;

It had been three hours since the incident and Ran lay in his room thinking about what had happened, he didn't remember getting on the table and strangling Birman even though she deserved is. He heard a soft knock at the door and allowed the person in. Jaguar walked in wearing a pair of jeans and a baggy shirt, and still held onto his katana, as Ran got up from the bed and looked at him.
"What's your name?"
"You can call me Kaoru if you like, my codename is Jaguar. I was wondering…can you take me with you?" The boy edged closer.
"We can't do that, you don't even know who I am, and I needed a superiors permission-"
"Please…I'm begging you! You're the only one who's fought and gotten away from him! Please!" The boy was on his knees before him, his head bowed, he was groveling. Aya recognized the voice's pleading motion that he had used at Manx once.
"You're his apprentrice…you're so thin though…"
"I've practically quit eating that's why! I can't take it anymore, please! Take me under your wing and I will be the best apprentice ever!" Aya sat there perplexed, then it dawned on him.

"You want me to be your sensei, and teach you the katana? But…I don't know about this, I've never taught before. Stop groveling, your not a damned animal, get up and sit beside me as an equal!" Kaoru immediately got up and sat beside him, his eyes hopeful."Please take me out of here! I don't care what I have to do, I just want out!"
Aya stopped and measured him, Kaoru bowed his head away from him, fear gripping him. Aya noticed this and immediately tried to explain he was only measuring how long it had to take him to get to his current weight mass, and assured him that he would try and get him out.
"I've been discharged for six months and maybe they'll make it a year who knows. Well its August, so school will be starting soon and-"
"You'll take me?!"
"I've got to discuss this with Yohji and Ken first, they're my roommates and teammates in Weiss so, I can't quarrenty it but most likely you'll be coming with us when thy learn of your sensei-"
Aya was caught off guard by the strong embrace Kaoru gave him.

---

Finster, German- Dark
Karasu, Japanese- Raven
Shinigami- Shinto? God of Death

>_> Well longest chapter yet, just barely in at eight pages. Also introduced the last two key players, Karasu/Finster and Kaoru/Jaguar. I wanted Omi to be discussed but I decided to leave it that Kritiker doesn't know of Omi's disappearance, since they would (most likely) think Aya had something to do with it. Tell me what you think people!!! Also if you didn't know, I give summaries of upcoming chapters in my journal.