Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Meetings ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Meetings
by : apocalipticoblivion

CHAPTER EIGHT

NOTE : I AM GOING TO REFER OUKA AS OMI'S SISTER. ** i hate the pairing anyway** Have a nice time and enjoy the fic!

Asuka, Yohji's dead wife, and Ouka, Omi's sister, stood in front of them. Omi got the sudden urge to run away and cry.

He had never expected to see Ouka again after she was shot, by the very man who was carrying him.

"Omi..." He voice was strained, Omi barely had a chance to speak before Farfello did a freefall off of the building.

Omi had put up with alot of things in his life, but seeing his dead sister and Yohji's dead wife wasn't one of them. Omi had never actually seen Asuka. But, the way Yohji had described her, it was as if she was still alive.

'Farfello, he should have been code-named after a cat instead of me!' Omi screamed into his mind.

Farfello landed feet first, without a scratch from the fall. Or at least... ones that weren't self-inflicted.

"F-farf... why?" Omi asked as he saw the older teen pull out a knife he had only recently used on Omi's own person. "W-what's that for?"

"Are ye scared, Kitten?" The Irishman asked not even bothering to look at Omi's face.

"Y-yes," Omi tried not to let his voice waver. "I'm terrified!"

"Good. Ye need to fear them." Farfello said with a laugh.

Luckily Farfello had led the zombie-looking women on a chase that led until nightfall, all the more making Omi even jumpier, until he finally killed them. Well as much as you could kill something or some one that was already dead.

Outside the Koneko, Schuldig was waiting for them.

"Katzchen! We thought that we would never see you again!" Farfello let Omi off of his back, but as soon as Omi's feet touched the ground, he was swept up in a Schu-bear-hug.

"Schu! It's okay! I'm fine, Farfello saved me!" Omi said happily.

But his happiness was soon ended, when Farfello cut off Schuldig's head, just like he had done to Ouka and Asuka.

The amazing thing was that, no blood came from his corpse. Omi reconized the body now lying on the ground, not as Schuldig's, but the woman who had attacked him at the school.

"F-farf-fello?" Omi didn't even try to hide his fear.

"Do not worry, that was not Schuldig. He is inside the Koneko, worrying his glowing head off. Along with Siberian, his name is Len or was it Fen?"

While laughing Omi said, "His name is Ken."

"Same thing."

As they entered the basement of the Koneko, Omi was shocked to see Schwartz reclining around as if they lived there. Nagi jumped up as soon as he saw Omi.

"Oh my god!" Nagi started to cry, "I thought I lost you like my--" Nagi cut himself off after that.

"You can't lose me that easily." Omi hugged Nagi back as he let the younger assassin cry on his shoulder. "They're is no need to cry, sweetie, I'm fine."

After a while, Nagi began to regain his composure and fell asleep next to Omi on the couch.

"Farfello. What did you find?" Bradley Crawford asked from the other side of the room.

"Three women, all turned from death. Ouka, Tamerin, and another woman with connections to Balneise. Bombay referred her to as Asuka..." They turned to see Yohji's reaction.

It wasn't good. Yohji all but kept himself from crying as Ken craddled the blonde in his arms.

"How did Omi take seeing his sister, Ouka again?" Aya asked pushing away from the wall to walk over to Omi and Nagi's sleeping forms.

"Not very well..."

The reply came while Aya brushed some of the hair out of both of the sleeping assassins' eyes.

"Wow, so the red-head finally decides to speak." Schuldig sounded amazed.

Aya's glare was sent towards Schuldig, who decided it was best to keep his mouth shut.

"Crawford." The young Irishman began solemnly, "They are after Omi..."

"Do you know why?"

"For his wings..."

END CHAPTER EIGHT

A/N: Hahahaaa! finally! done!! review please!

Farfello : ** is curled up asleep next to A.O.**

Nagi : **spoted Schu creeping over towards A.O.** Schuldig. I'd advise you to stay away from her right now...

Schu : **blinkblink** Why?

Nagi : **smacks his forhead with his hand** Did you forget what happened last time??

Schu : Oh....yeah.... Oh well, it'll be worth it! **snickers**

Omi : Oh dear.... can we leave now?? please??

Schu : **is punched into a wall (tasuki style when having annoyed Nuriko) by A.O.** owwwww....

A.O. : Don't even think about it...I don't want any more nightmares!

All (except Schu who is currently knocked out) : Please review!