Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Meetings ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Meetings
by : apocalipticoblivion

CHAPTER NINE

"For his wings..."

"For his wings?" a female voice seemed to trail down the stairs, as Manx appeared in the doorway, "You seem to know alot, Berserker."

"Oh, she's one sexy momma!" Schuldig said stepping away from the wall he was leaning on.

"Don't even bother, she's a icicle just like Aya." Yohji said as he put an arm infront of the German telepath. His eyes were a little pink but looked better than before.

"Ah, i see. So you've already tried."

"More than once."

That's when a scream was ommitted from the other side of the room.

All of the other assassin's, and the red-headed woman, turned to see Omi screaming. Nagi was knocked off of the couch and was just as shocked as the others.

Omi clutched at his head, all the while still screaming. Tears pouring down his face, "Leave me alone!! Stop it!" Omi started to scream even louder than before. "No! Don't hurt him!"

Nagi must have gotten over his shock, because he stood up and grabbed Omi firmly by the shoulders.

Omi screamed, someone was shaking him. He tried to get out of the persons grip. But, he found that he couldn't. He punched and kicked, still screaming. Desperate for someone to come and help him.

A punch landed on Nagi's face forcing him to let go of his light-haired boyfriend.

Omi sought his chance and escaped over to the other side of the room. He sank down into the corner, pulling his knees up to his chest, sobbing.

Coughing and crying Omi began to mumble to himself, "You've killed him.... you've killed Nagi... i loved him!"

"Schuldig," Crawford's monotone voice began. "Look into his mind. See what has him locked into his hallucination."

Schuldig didn't question Crawford, only giving him a nod. He began to reach out with his mind.

Images flooded into his mind.

/Nagi, laying on the ground.

Blood all around him.

Omi crying over in the corner.

Someone is coming near Omi, a bloody knife in their hand.

Blood, it was everywhere. It was Nagi's.

The knife, raised for attack.

Omi moved to the other side of the room. Trying to get away from the killer.

That's when Omi saw one of his poison darts, over on the table with his other one's.

Reaching out, the man must have seen what he was going for. He pushed the table over and knocked Omi to the ground.

Sitting on the young assassin, the man raised the knife again. Ready to kill Omi.

It seemed that someone was looking out for Omi, because one of his darts rolled over to his hand.

Omi looked over to see Nagi's hand outstretched, and a small smile on his pale lips.

Taking the dart in his hands, Omi jabbed it into the attackers neck./

Schuldig fell over, clutching his head. "M-mein Gott(1)!"

Standing up, Schu ran over to Omi and slapped his face. "Wake up! You've killed him!"

Omi's blue eyes went wide. Then, he smiled saddly. "Schu...I didn't save Nagi."

"Omi... I'm over here," a small, shakey voice said from the other side of the room.

Omi looked over, fearing to see Nagi's dead form laying on the ground surrounded in his own blood. But, he didn't. Nagi was sitting on the ground next to the couch. A hand covering one side of his face.

"N-nagi..." Omi's voice sounded as if he had just ran a marathon, and won. "You're alive!"

"I never died."

Omi pulled Nagi into a big hug. Tears pouring down his face. "There was so much blood when he stabbed you!"

Tentively, Nagi hugged Omi back. "I don't know what happened, but everything is alright now."

END CHAPTER NINE

A/N : hahahaaaaa. this was a sweet chapter!

Schu : Yea, I played an important role! hahahaaaaaa.

A.O. : wow. that made you happy! **smiles**

Schu : ya damn right that made me happy! i haven't had a good part in this since the beginning!

A.O. : Oh quit your whining!

Nagi & Omi : **blank faces**

Nagi : I died!

Omi : I watched him die!

A.O. : You were just hallucinating!

Omi : But still!

Farf : It wasn't yer fault. Stop brooding over it, Prodigy didn't perish. everything is fine.

All : please Review!

TBC