Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ More than friends ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/n: I don't own.
 
Thanks to: dp, gothria, KD, and Bly
 
Special thanks to: gothria…I probably wouldn't have written this chapter without her as I forgot about it…
 
 
Part III
 
Ran groaned what on earth had inspired him to drink two bottles of sake by himself? He vaguely remembered trying to figure out if sake tasted better hot or cold and for that reason he had bought another bottle of sake. Ugh. Next time, he would remember this mistake, screw that there would never, ever be a `next time.'
 
Shit, what the hell had he done last night?
 
And as memory came flooding back to him, Ran wanted to bury his head under his pillow; he had propositioned Yohji like a one hundred yen whore.
 
If his head hadn't been hurting so much he would have banged it against the wall, but every movement hurt and the thin stream of light filtering through the crack in his curtain burned his eyes, and increased the throbbing pain that seemed never ending.
 
Ran firmly believed that this was poetic justice. Karma. Divine retribution. Or maybe something simple as payback; the fates were out to get him.
 
A knock on his door had Ran looking up and immediately regretting it.
 
“G'away.”
 
“Ran-ni it's me.”
 
“G'away.” He would not let Aya-chan see him like this.
 
Aya-chan entered anyway, “Yohji-kun sent this, said you'd need it.”
 
Ran guessed it was poison, payback for his comments last night.
 
“It's a hangover cure, he said it always works.”
 
Ran still didn't lift his head.
 
“He said he figured you'd been drinking last night so he forgives you.”
 
Ran lifted his head; that idiot he couldn't forgive him without Ran properly apologising first, God he was so kindhearted, the bastard.
 
Ran rolled over and jumped out of bed, he was going to confront the idiotic blonde and set him straight. He was sick of the blonde being so generous; someday some idiot was going to walk all over the blonde's heart if he wasn't careful just because he was so forgiving.
 
Aya-chan watched Ran collapse and then crawl back into bed.
 
“Idiot! If you are going to confront Yohji and tell him you love him do it after you take the hangover cure, what good would it do if you can't formulate a sentence because your head is pounding.”
 
Ran glared at Aya-chan, or at least attempted to, it was a lot easier to glare when the light did not cause sparks of pain in his head.
 
Ran drank the god-awful drink that Yohji had supplied him with, and Aya-chan left muttering something about it would take about half an hour to work.
 
It was only after that she left that Ran registered what she said.
 
He wasn't in love with that insufferable blonde playboy.
 
Sure he cared for him, wanted to protect him, cherish him, but that didn't mean he loved the blonde.
 
And it didn't matter that he was jealous of everyone the blonde talked to, of everyone the blonde touched, jealous of every smile the blonde threw at other people.
 
He just wanted sex with the blonde that was all.
 
Sex, plain and simple.
 
He was in lust.
 
Not love, and he would break the hand of anyone who hurt his Yotan.
 
That was it; Yohji was his, but he didn't love him.
 
He would tell Aya-chan and Yohji that, hmm maybe not Yohji he didn't need the blonde any madder at him.
 
Not that the blonde was mad at him, he had forgiven Ran without a second thought.
 
Angry again Ran stood up to confront the blonde, glad that this time his head did not cause him to crawl back into bed. Who would have thought that the blonde did indeed make a great hangover cure.
 
 
Umm…I know I said that this fic was ending this chapter but it's really ending next chapter I swear. I finished it this morning so I should know.
 
 
Ooh gothria (and anyone else)…you might be interested in the yahoo group that KD (i.e. KD Sarge started)…um the links for it are in her latest fics…oh yeah to enter it you have to swear that Yohji is your fave character…despite what the other members say…remember Yohji…oh yeah and start writing!