Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ My Worst Idea Yet ❯ power of the magnum ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

60 FanFics In 60 Days
J-Rock
Gackt
Mana
Prompt: Gender Change
Rating: PG-13
 
Note: I'm sick of all this angst, so most of my shit is going to be fluffy and cute and silly. Enjoy.
 
***
 
“Kami!”
 
Mana was sitting quietly, braiding his hair, minding his own business, when Gackt, wearing nothing but leather pants, came running into the room. He looked terrified. He looked around the room, spotted Mana, and ran over to him. He had his hands covering his crotch. Mana really had no interest in whatever was wrong with Gackt Jr. so he made no move to take note.
 
“Mana!”
 
Mana looked up at him and lifted an elegant eyebrow. He made no movement to stop his current job, his hair was important. If Gackt had a problem, then everyone had a problem.
 
“Gackt is gone!!”
 
Realizing that his hair must wait, he finished the current lock he was on and then set that project aside for later. He chose to grace Gackt with his voice. “No. You are standing right there.”
 
“No! You don't understand! He's gone! Just gone!”
 
Mana closed his eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, and decided to try and deal with this as civilized as possible. “You aren't making any sense.”
 
Gackt moved his hands away from his crotch to reveal a…very flat crotch. “See! GONE!”
 
He lifted his hand and poked Gackt's crotch. Well…that was a problem worth freaking out about.
 
“Magnum's gone!” He looked like he was about to cry.
 
Mana thought about the situation for a moment. “I really don't see how I am supposed to help you.”
 
“I don't know! But I need Magnum back!!”
 
He sighed. It was going to be a long day. Well, long until he chose to kill Gackt. “What do you believe brought on this change?”
 
He frowned a bit, and then it was like a light bulb being flicked on. “I know! I remember making a bet when I was drinking with Ayumi…so that must be it!”
 
There were times when Gackt's logic on life made absolutely perfect sense.
 
This was not one of them.
 
Not really paying much attention to his current predicament, Gackt managed to say something, then run out of the room without Mana really taking any notice. Once Gackt's current lack of…being there was brought to his attention, Mana gave a graceful shrug, and then continued on with his hair.
 
Although the thought of Magnum Gackt with no male organs, and sporting breasts did make for an amusing sight in his mind.