Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Gift ❯ koneko ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: sorry, as much as I would like to, weiß kreuz does not belong to me. pouts like Omi

Author's note: 2nd week into the holidays… I'm probably gonna take a while for the next chappy to be up, so give me a little encouragement.oh yeah, if nobody continues to give me reviews, I'll throw a tantrum, I'm sure nobody would like that ne?

.Koneko.

"Crawford-sama, please, just a phone call. I won't tell them anything they don't need to know, just that I am safe. Onegai?" Omi pleaded using the age-old trick of cutting unsuspecting victim to give in into him. But oh no, it did not work this time, Crawford looked at Omi with what was most similar to `Aya's Death-Glare'.

"Okay, okay, I get the message. As to when I will leave…?"Omi drifted off. He certainly did not want to leave his nakama. But didn't he have no say in this matter.

"We are discussing that in fact, but what is most important now is getting your TK under control, not about weiß. Understand?" Crawford told Omi in a very business-like voice. The Bombay kitten nodded his head sullenly before following the imposing figure to another room. There, Nagi sat in a cross-legged position on polished wooden floor. He did not open his eyes when the American and the weiß kitten entered the room.

"Okay, now I leave Nagi with you. I'll be counting on you to help Omi alright, I'll be outside in case something happens." Brad told the telekinetic. The precog left the room pronto. Omi felt rather awkward. `Now what?'

Slowly, Nagi opened his eyes. "Omi, sit cross-legged on the floor opposite Me." the younger telekinetic instructed. Omi did as told. `This is stupid!!!," he thought. "But it's so nice and warm here, maybe it won't hurt to take a nap…'

"Don't sleep!" exclaimed Nagi when he saw the brunette dozing off. Omi's jerk, wide-awake. Then the younger telekinetic looked at the older telekinetic questioningly, as the older telekinetic gazed at nothing in particular, feeling slightly drowsy again.

"Omi! You're not here to sleep! Is there anything wrong?"

" I… I… feel sleeping, like this room is gassed." confided Omi worriedly. Apparently, Nagi wasn't affected. However, the younger telekinetic smile knowingly as if he were hiding something he knew.

"hmmn… let me think, aha! Are you sure your shields are tight? Or, you're letting out various psychic waves that activate several mechanisms in this room… I wonder…" Nagi muttered to himself loud enough for Omi to hear.

"Hmmn… I think it's both. What do you think? Omi." Continued Nagi in an amused voice. Omi was almost half-asleep when Nagi finished. Suddenly a pail of ice water poured itself on Omi. That was when the little Bombay kitten woke up with a piercing yowl.

"What did you do that for!" shouted Omi angrily.

"To keep you awake." Nagi said simply as if that was all Omi needed to know. Omi, on the other hand wanted the answers to ` why water and ice', `an entire pail?' `how do I do it in the first place!!!' et centra.

"Fine, I'm so damn bloody awake now. Now shoot it, what do you want me to do?" asked Omi grumpily. Nagi moved so that he was right in front of Omi's face, then he licked the brunette's lips tentatively.

***IMPORTANT***

Author's note: sorry, for such a short chappy. Gomen… but scho… fine, you get the story right? Here's the deal, you want either short chappies update regulary of longer chappies update not-so-regulary. Send me reviews to tell me. and yeah, I'm going to change this into shounen ai and perhaps yaoi !!! I just love nagiXomiXschuldig pairings!!! You guys don't want yaoi tell me before I post the next chappy, or you'll regret it.

***