Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Gift ❯ "Ask Nagi?" ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Weiß kreuz doesn't belong to me, I'm just borrowing them to play with. We've all gotta share ne?

Author's note: I wrote most of them during Mother Tongue lesson… it was really boring * c'mon, doesn't everyone daydream and not pay attention during lesson?* 1 week into the 3rd term… wish me luck. Yeah, and send more reviews or I might just consider not updating so often, I've got school to deal with, no ramblings, let's start.

"Ask Nagi?"

"Ask Nagi?" whined little Omi. Schuldig shrugged seemingly nonchalantly. ` Well, chibi, no condensed milk, no French toast.' Omi walked into the kitchen. `Fine, I don't HAVE to eat French toast for breakfast…'

"Won't change anything, kitten, anything which requires cooking is beyond my reach." Muttered the German sulkily.

"Brad knows that anything I cook will surely blow up the kitchen. Nagi, is the only who can cook decently, that's why Bradley puts the food so high up. So that it'll stop me from exploring the various ways in which I can blow up the kitchen." Continued the telepath unhappily.

"Ano… then I shouldn't help you get the food ne?" Omi asked the redhead. Schuldig cursed the god violently with words such as `sickening fucking god etc:' when Omi continued, "I'll do the cooking."

"And how on earth are you getting the ingredients?" Schuldig asked questioningly. `Um… my telekinesis?' suggested Omi. Schuldig snorted. Closing his eyes, Omi concentrated on moving the can of condensed milk onto the table. The condensed milk glowed a light blue, hovered about 20metres above the ground when it stopped glowing and fell onto the marble floor with a `thud'.

"Yeah, yeah, nice try, you call THAT TK???" shouted Schuldig sarcastically. Omi shrugged and went to pick the dented can up.

"Well, I got the can … so why should you complain! It's not that it tastes any different with the can dented!" Omi shouted back indignantly.

"Well little Omittchi, this only proves your in ability to control you telekinesis!" argued the telepath angrily, his arms akimbo.

"Well yeah? Schuldig. I bet my TK is way better than YOUR cooking!" Omi countered. He folded his arms to prove his point.

"Well it that right?! I'm sure god doesn't give a damn about MY cooking!" answered the German.

" Well, I'm sure God, gives a damn if you kill one of His children in one of your explosions!!! Besides, if he DOES give a fucking damn about YOUR cooking, I'm sure he will definitely vote MY TK as superior!" the blond shouted.

"And stop arguing about such trivial matters." The calm voice of Bradley Crawford stopped the argument. Schuldig's mouth was poised to attack with more verbal abuse, but brad's stern look told him not to do so.

"Anyway, we've already ordered pizza." Stated Nagi as if that ought to solve the quarrel. Omi cocked a brow, `what kind of people eats pizza for breakfast anyway?' Schuldig caught the stray thought. `Schwarz, eats pizza for breakfast.' Omi snorted. Bradley raised an eyebrow at the uncivilised noise.

"Tsukiyono-san, if you would return to the guest room, there are some clothes in the closet, a bathroom is connected to your room. Go take a bath." Said the anal-retentive leader of Schwarz.

Omi sighed, yet did as he was told. `They're just getting me out of their way so that they can talk about me. But so be it.' Omi realised that he should've kept a more vigilant watch of his shields, it slipped just now.

"Yeah? Brad."

"The name's Crawford, Schuldig. So, how's the kid doing?"

"The kitten? Well, he seems okay about staying with us, and he doesn't seem very against the idea of TK. We might be able to train him." Reported the German, feigning formality. Nagi shrugged. If Omi's willing there shouldn't be any problems.

"Fine, then things will proceed as planned. Nagi? Prepare the shielded room. First thing, teach him to enforce mental shields against Schuldig. Then try to assess his power." Commanded Crawford. Schuldig mock-saluted even though it had nothing to do with him, and marched stiffly out of the kitchen. Nagi nodded before strolling in the direction of the training room. Crawford stood outside the brunette's room.

In the washroom, Omi set the temperature steaming hot, just the way he liked it. `What am I trying to do? Getting so close to the enemy. As for TK, what drove me insane enough to use it? Can't I be rid of IT? Technically speaking, damn bloody unlikely, it will always be a part of him. But that doesn't mean that he must use it. If he does would he be indebted to Schwarz? Then what of Weiß really, he is Weiß not Schwarz. Hmmn… I wonder how are they doing?…"

Author's note: sorry this chappy is so short, but I need to concentrate on my work of late. If I have time, I will surely update, but for now, this is all you're getting. Oh yeah, reviews make me very happy. Happy me = more chappies. More chappies = happy readers. So do review thanks!!!