Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Gift ❯ esape omi! ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not mine.

Author's note: I've got this story posted on both fan-fiction.net and mediaminer.org both are update regularly. I received the review fallen angel, I'll do something about weiß in the next chappy. U see I wrote this during Lesson and I really don't want to waste my muse's efforts, so just hold on okay? Oh yeah thank Missy-Irene for being there for me since chapter 1. I love all of the people who send me reviews. Hugs and kisses everyone… ^_^

Kuchizuke?

"what was that for?" shouted the blond boy. Nagi shrugged nonchalantly as if nothing interesting happened. Omi's face was beet red, apparently nothing more than food or water had ever come in contact with his lips before this.

"I just felt like it?" replied Nagi. Pink further coloured the little Bombay's cheeks.

"Forget that. Let's get on with your training." Said the Prodigy. Omi was still dumbstruck. `Did Nagi just kiss me? Nah. He lick my lips, did that count as a kiss? Well, our lips did have contact…'

"Omi pay attention! It's not good for a telekinetic to go untrained for too long you know…". Omi scowled, he certainly wasn't used to being order around by the enemy.

"Oh yeah? And whoever said I was untrained has never had a taste of my powers." Said Omi indignantly.

"Oh really? We'll see, we'll see… hmmn… what happened at the kitchen?". Nagi smirked. Omi pouted.

"I wasn't really trying." Defended the older telekinetic. He tried to pin Nagi to the wall with a blast of energy. Nagi had barely wavered in his balance. However, no sooner had Omi done that was he slammed HARD on the opposite wall.

"This," started Nagi "is telekinesis" he punctuated each word by slamming Omi's lithe body into the wall. The younger telekinetic was careful to make sure that no real harm was done, only enough to cause hurt.

"Kuso…" cursed Omi weakly. He tried release himself from the vice-grip that was Nagi's power, but failed. Nagi's eyes softened as he let Omi down gently.

"Sorry, Omi I shouldn't have done that. I should've known how difficult it is o control psychic powers especially when you've just recovered… that's all for today. Rest. We'll do it again tomorrow." Murmured Nagi softly as he walked out of the room.

What little hurt Nagi had given him, Omi had experienced ten-fold before, this was nothing. But being alone without anyone to care for him… the pain was a lot more intense. `Don't be silly, you're not lonely. You never needed friends ne? Humans cannot be trusted, hadn't he learnt that already? Yet, he trust ken-kun, he would entrust Aya-kun with his life, he could trust Yohji-kun to follow instructions when given… so isn't that trust?'

`Then why do I feel this emptiness inside me if I'm not lonely… I want to return to weiß. We are a dysfunctional family, but still one. They were the family he never had. I am going HOME.'

`but for now, the most I can do is get hold of enough information on my gift darts …hey where are my darts? … are definitely not enough. But will they still accept him? Now that he is a psychic? If they didn't know then life would return to normal ne? ah… I'll go home, once I get hold of this telekinesis thingy. Yep yep. H-O-M-E home.

Author's note:

I've noticed my chappies getting shorter and shorter… sorry, but… okay you get it… school. the monstrous place. School. homework. CCA et centra. Yada yada. You get the point ne? okay I know I'm rambling. Just review okay… I'll update more often if you guys review.

Oh yeah and let's make a deal. 1 review, 1 chappy. So far I have 8. so I owe you guys 2 more chappy. So unless I really have no inspiration, or I decide to end the stories, you guys should be happy ne? and I'd love a co-author. Anyone interested? See, I'm a newbie and this is my first ficcy. So I need all the care and support I can get.