Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Gift ❯ "I belong to myself, and I shall do what I wish to do!" ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: they don't belong to me. So be it.

Author's note: I think that ya have gotten the message by now ne? I always write fan-ficcies during lessons. I shouldn't be doing that but the lessons are just so boring. Thanks for the reviews!!! Love ya all!

Escape! Omi, Escape!

At koneko no sumue, the other 3 weiß kittens were looking so listless that even the sky began to join them in their misery. Yohji was gazing at a bouquet of freesias (Omi's image flower) longingly, ken-kun was sweeping the floor even though it clearly needed no sweeping (beside who sweeps wet floors???) Ran-kun was humming a funeral march while doing a flower arrangement.

Over the past few days, they've looked high and low for the little brunette, but to no avail. The only thing they believed was that Omi was either captured by Schwarz, or dead at the hand (or should I say telekinesis) of Nagi. Both were definitely not shining prospects.

Without the ever-comforting presence of the youngest weiß kitten, it just didn't feel right.

As ken was sweeping the floor, he noticed a familiar silhouette opposite the flower shop. Omi! Omi was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Not his mission clothes, and the 18-year-old looked terribly worn out and forlorn.

"Omi!" shouted the soccer fanatic. Immediately, Omi bolted before Ran or Yohji could catch a glimpse of him. `Sorry, ken-kun, but will you still accept me if I'm a psychic?'

But I'm Weiß ne? No Schwarz. Being a psychic doesn't make me Schwarz member right? I'll run away. Escape. Live a new life, away from Schwarz, away from killing… away from Weiß. I'll live a normal life.

"Not so fast, kitten, now that we'd caught a special kitten, we're not going to be letting it free so soon.". a snide remark from a familiar German telepath. Crawford must've Seen it.

"Can't you leave me alone?" whined Omi, he looked genuinely upset.

"Sorry, Kitten, it's either us or Rosenkreuz. I'd very much prefer the former. You've got no idea the terror of Rosenkreuz. You don't belong to Weiß anymore." Schuldig's expression was soft, unlike the smirk often portrayed by the red-head.

"I escaped. I'm not going back and you're not going to make me return." Stated Omi firmly.

"Wrong kitten, we only gave you a chance to see your team-mates, or as you've said, family."

"is that right? I seem to think that I can escape."

"Nagi is here." Nagi stepped from behind a pillar. Omi look like he was going to cry, but held back unshed tears.

`You do know that I am going to fight for my freedom aren't you?' Omi asked Schuldig mentally. Schuldig nodded sadly. Then Bombay sent a blast of energy to knock the German into the wall. The effort was futile. Schuldig barely stumbled. Hardly a split-second later, he was slammed none-too-gently on the damp bricks of the alley.

The sensation of his body hitting a surface was too familiar for his liking, and it brought back unwanted memories. Schuldig swung Omi's limp body over a shoulder as ken turned into the alley.

"See ya Siberian." Sneered Schuldig as they disappeared into the rain. Ken hit his head on the wall. Of course, how could Omi be dead? `Omi wa baka!' you should have escaped instead of visiting us.'

Author's note: after posting this fan-fiction on fanfiction. net, I seemed to have received so many reviews. I love you guys!!! ( I said that before haven't I?) ooh… now Weiß knows that Omi's alive. What are they going to do about it. And what will happen to Omi. Watch out for the next chapter! *Warning : Omi-torture, Bondage, Shounen ai… if I decide to post any lemony scenes it will be at mediaminer.org since fanfiction.net doesn't allow NC-17 ficcies. Do review okay? Then I'll be happy.

^_^ -love, abyssinian74.