Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Gift ❯ omi? where is omi? ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: sorry (or maybe not) doesn't belong to me.

Author's note: okay, I've been a little lazy, haven't updated in a while, hey I'm a very busy person, with loads of stuff coming up, and the fact that I've fallen sick. *sulks * fine, I owe you one….now on with the show. (by the way, pretty long title isn't it?

"I belong to myself, and I shall do what I wish to do!"

*words in italics indicate telepathy. (Schu, duh, u know anyone else with TP ?)

Okay now what? Now that he has been recaptured and worse, now that he know there is nothing he can do. No matter what they may do, he can always distance himself from them. Detach from reality, shield. Wasn't the solution too easy. Death was definitely not an option. There is so much in life to live for.

Okay, now that Schwarz has their hands full of him, at least his nakama would be safe ne? but since he used his powers ( a very pale impression of what is called telekinesis) against Schuldig, and since they knew that he wouldn't just sit there and let them `teach' him, what are they going to do?

But deep inside, I know that I'm free. My mind, is free. No matter what happens to me physically, it must not affect my mind. That is the only defence I have against Schwarz, and to wrap my shields better.

Why is the little kitten taking so long to wake up?

Okay, just when he told himself to have tighter shields, the telepath suddenly barges in.

Ahem, barge in would be the wrong word, you invited me in.

Yeah like real, and since when could you enter my mind at will?

When I feel like it? Anyway your shields are not hard to break. You see each shield has it's own essence, once you find the key, it's actually very simple to destroy it. Well, Nagi and Crawford's' on the other hand, I haven't been able to find a tinny weeny lil crack to begin with, lest the key. You on the hand…. something as strong as a wooden door? You know the kind made from cheap compressed wood yep, that's right. Nagi's door is like pine, and Crawford, even stronger, oak. You get the point. The important thing is the key.

Okay, I get the point. So? I'm sleeping so would you leave me alone.

Stupid really. Who ever told you that psychics dream? We don't dream as you have most likely found out. We simply exist in our own imaginary utopia. I kidda dislike yours though. Plain darkness, boy, what are you thinking. You should come see mine someday. Anyway, wake up. We shall play a new game. And, you won't get sleep thinking so much. Sleep is to us, meditation, trying NOT to think. Pretending to `sleep' won't get you any rest.

Omi jerked to reality involuntarily. So much for hiding from Schuldig. So, now what? He opened cerulean eyes and looked around. Not on a bed, far from that in fact. "Guten Tag, Omi."

"Yeah yeah, it's morning!" the realization that he actually wasted so much time scared him. How much time had he spent `sleeping'? that's not it all, he also noticed that he is naked waist-up… and… chained to a … what is that called? A four-poster bed with no mattress?

"Yep. And really, you shouldn't have attacked me outside this house. And when you were with Nagi. Guess what it did? Darn right! Led one of the Rosenkreuz trainers straight to you. Know why? Think not. An untrained psychic always gives out an essence when they use it."

"Now hold on. So yer not in charge of me!" Omi exclaimed. Is this something good or bad? Bad, definitely bad. `And why'? Because Rosenkreuz trainers are more cruel than you can imagine. `Oh yeah, I seem to believe I can defend myself'. Ya should've let Nagi train you!

"Hi, Schuldig having a nice time with our new pet?" sneered a new voice. `Okay who is this?' the trainer I talked about.

"A nice chat in fact. Is the training starting soon?" Schuldig was merely being formal. Omi knew better than to believe that the German is truly civil. Retain your original flavour, omi, don't lose yourself, and don't break. These are my final words to you. After that I will not be your friend. It's a mission.

`I understand, neither do I expect any mercy from the enemy. And… thanks for once being a friend.' Don't count on it kitten. Take care.

"What is your name little one?"

"Does it concern you? If I choose to tell you, I will. If I do not wish to, I will not."

"It does concern me. And this isn't a request, it's an order." The trainer smirked. Knowing the little brunette had given him an excuse to punish him.

"My name is Takatori Mamoru." `yeah, I was given that name, but it's not who I am now.'

"Schuldig told me that your name is Tsukiyono Omi. Or am I very much mistaken?"

" My birth name is Takatori Mamoru. I was given Tsukiyono Omi as my name after I lost my memory. But I have recovered most of it especially about the part of Papa being a Bastard."

"What do I call you?" he asked. `I will now be Mamoru. When I escape, I will be. Omi, Bombay, of weiß.'

"Call me Mamoru." He told the trainer. Gutsy eh? Kitten? To talk to you trainer like that? `No, this is who I am.' You will soon regret it.

"Na, Mamoru, you already know my name is Schuldig. The guy's name is Kenneth Heath. If you do survive this course, which I seriously doubt, you belong to Esset. We shall begin our first lesson now."

Kenneth untied Omi from the bed. Immediately from the reflexes of a well-trained assassin, he kicked the guy and headed towards the door.but as soon as he was about to reach the door, there was an invisible barrier preventing him from going any further. Slowly, the brunette turned back to face the room.

"I resign. What is it that you want?" asked Omi. `Really, what is it that you want out of this? I am certain is not to `train' me, but to brainwash me.'

" Obey me. Do anything I tell you to do. Be a puppet. I shall tell you the rules. You may address me as `master' , remember, that you are my slave. I can do anything I please and you are not to comment on it."

"Don't be silly. Kimi wa baka. How can I remember something I had not know before? Secondly, even if I do not voice it, I would certainly have comments. Thirdly, I am not you slave. I do NOT belong to you whatever you may think. I belong to myself, and I shall do what I wish to do."

Reckless thing to do, Omi.

Author's note: okay, I didn't have the lemon, and whatever thing else I told ja that I'll include, but don't desert me, I have to make thing link ne? and watch out for the next tree. I mean chapter. How would Omi pay for saying what he did!!!