Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Strange Feelings ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Uhm… hello? Are you still alive? I really hope so… Well, it's been a long time since I updated, I know *add ten pages of apologies here* So, it's not much, but I hope you enjoy it, anyways… I'm not done with this fic, yet…

~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~** ****** < /p>

Chapter 21: Strange Feelings

**~*~**~~~**~*~~**~~~~~****~*~***~~*~*~**~~~***~*~*~~**~*~~*~

Schuldig grinned and took Aya's hand into his. She looked at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

The telepath's grin widened. "Isn't it obvious? I'm seducing you!"

Aya's face turned a shade of deep red.

"Stop joking, please!," she begged, trying to remove her hand from his grip.

Slowly he captured her other hand and pressed her small body into the couch.

"I'm not joking," Schuldig said, "and I haven't even started yet."

He brutally pressed his mouth to hers.

"MMMPPF!!!" Aya was NOT feeling well. Finally she managed to turn her face away and gasped for air, trying to ignore the strange feeling that was slowly building inside her.

When Schuldig kissed her again, she started struggling seriously.

"Schuldig," she shouted when he started sucking on her neck, "please stop! Stop it now, or I'm going t- MMPF!"

After he had kissed her once more, the telepath pulled away and waited for her to catch her breath.

"Or your going to what? Tell me! I want to know!"

His grin faded when Aya vomited on the couch.

"Oh…….. I see…"

**~*~**~~~**~*~~**~~~~~****~*~***~~*~*~**~~~***~*~*~~**~*~~*~

"I'm so sorry!" Aya sobbed and blew her nose loudly.

After she had thrown up, Schuldig had taken her upstairs on the deck and ordered someone to clean the mess up.

"You don't have to. I'm glad you liked the kisses SO much." Schuldig tried to joke.

"It wasn't because of the kisses! I've never been on a ship before and I started feeling sick and… well, the kisses weren't the reason." Actually the kisses were kinda… nice , she thought.

"Really? Now I'm certainly relieved!," the telepath grinned at her.

Ooops.

"Don't worry, I won't kiss you till we reach our hotel. Or at least until I get a bucket."

"I already told you I'm sorry!"

Gently he took her in his arms. "I know. Are you still angry at me because I kidnapped you?"

Aya leaned into the embrace. "I really should be angry, shouldn't I?" She sighed. But right now there's nowhere I'd rather be, then in your arms.

Schuldig's embrace tightened. Then the telepath looked into her eyes.

"I love you. I will never let you go" "Marry me?"

The girl blushed, smiled and said: "Yes."

**~*~**~~~**~*~~**~~~~~****~*~***~~*~*~**~~~***~*~*~~**~*~~*~

Hey, I said it was short…. You may review, though, if you want to….