Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Smalltalk ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

O.O Chapter 20! Yehaaaa !!! *gets hit by a party* ^^° Thank you all for reading!!!! And for reviewing!!! I love you all XD…. Guess what! I got a beta-reader XD!!! Yay!!! Ähäm… and I hope you enjoy this chapter…

~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~** ******

Chapter 20: Smalltalk

~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~** ******

The Lord of Kudoh locked the door and turned around to Ran, who was sitting on the bed, still wrapped in the older man's coat.

"Did they harm you?"

Ran looked up. "N-no… I'm fine, I think… Thank you for saving me…If you hadn't come, they…"

"Tell me about the beginning of this little masquerade,", the noble demanded, changing the subject.

The redhead closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Well… I was living at Mr. Takatori's house, together with my sister, because our parents died and left us nothing but debts… Then one day Mr. Takatori told us, a rich man wished to marry my sister… but at that time she was already engaged with a man from the village… And then we started thinking about it and somehow ended up in each other's clothes… At the beginning we just wanted to fool you, but then you took us away from Mr. Takatori and everything happened so fast and after the marriage we were separated and I didn't know what to do anymore, because the original plan was to leave you as soon as our debts would be paid, but when I agreed to that plan, I didn't know I would-….. but that doesn't matter now... I'm really sorry for fooling you and.. and… " he felt a tears forming in his eyes.

Youji said nothing.

Ran suppressed a sob.

"I-I'd better get some clothes and leave."

He tried to stand up but was pushed back onto the bed.

"You thought you could get away with an apology?" the Lord of Kudoh asked and took the coat away from Ran. "I'm not done with you yet. Why didn't you tell me all of this earlier? And if Aya's your sister, your real name is Ran, right?"

The younger man covered his body with one of the blankets.

"Y-yes, my name is Ran… and I didn't tell you earlier because I was afraid…"

"Afraid of what? Me?"

A sob escaped Ran's mouth.

"Near you I felt really happy… and loved… and I was afraid that if I'd tell you, it would end… "

"What you told me before you ran away… that you love me… was it true?"

The redhead looked away, unable to hold back the tears any longer.

"Yes,", he whispered.

"Then why are you crying?"

Strong arms embraced the younger man.

"W-what?!?"

"I told you before, and I'm telling you again; I love you, cutie… Ran."

"B-but I fooled you a-and I'm a m-man… You can't love a man."

"How can you say something like that after we had so much fun in the bathtub!?!"

Amethyst eyes widened.

"That wasn't a dream?!"

Youji grinned.

"but then… you knew?!"

"Yes, cutie, I knew… and it was really amusing… especially your sister… and you were so incredible cute… even now you are such a cutie… blushing like that… it turns me on…"

"What!"

Ran blushed and tried to get out of the blonde's embrace. Youji started licking on the pale neck in front of him.

"You know, we are married but still haven't done anything serious in this wonderful bed."

"Sir… Youji… I-I'm a little bit tired right now… would you mind, if we continue talking tomorrow? Please?" the redhead yawned.

"Well, I wanted to take you on my own bed, at our house, anyway. " Youji whispered, barely audible.

"What did you say?"

"I said, `Good night, cutie'…."

"Ahhh… good night to you too."

The older man pulled up the covers and smiled.

Soon they were both asleep.

~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~** ******

"Let's rest a while! He should be busy with his redhead by now." Asuka stopped her horse, jumped off, and sat down on the ground. Crawford joined her.

"….Asuka?"

"Yes?"

"Did you see his eyes?… He looked like he was ready to kill us with his bare hands."

"…"

"I've never been that afraid before… Do you think he'll follow us?"

"No, Crawford, I'm sure he won't… I hope he's mad at his little cutie and makes him suffer a lot."

"Hmmm… what a nice thought…"

"Isn't it? But I think that even though he's occupied at the moment, we should leave the country as soon as possible… just in case."

~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~** ******

Ejejejeje… review? Oh and happy easter!!!