Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Rescue? ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ejejejeje… somehow I'm too stupid, to write longer chapters ^^° really sorry… oh but I've been busy… even though I've got holidays… it was really important, though… well… ok, maybe not THAT important… I was making a real-size-Sei-chan-poster (o.o it's 2 meters…)

Oh well…… new chapter, hope u like it, please excuse spelling and grammar errors…

**~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~**~~~***~***~***~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~** ~~~***~***~

Chapter 19: Rescue?

******~~~~***~~~****~~~******~~~~~~~***~~~~~******~~~~~***~~~~~~ ******~~~~~

Riding on a horse, the Lord of Kudoh followed the trail of broken twigs. Finally he got on a street and looked around.

Hmm… he can't have been crossing the road, here… and if he'd chosen this direction, he'd just returned to our inn… If I hurry, he'll soon be mine again…

******~~~~***~~~****~~~******~~~~~~~***~~~~~******~~~~~***~~~~~~ ******~~~~~

Ran felt dizzy. Everything was spinning. He tried to focus on his surroundings.

"Slept well?"

The redhead finally managed to see a grinning Crawford. And the scary woman standing next to him.

"Why did you do that?" he hissed, glaring at his captors.

Asuka started walking. "Well", she said, "I'm wanting a little revenge… on both of you… on that arrogant Playboy as well as on you, his oh-so-cute-wife. Luckily Crawford offered to help me… isn't he such a nice man?" Crawford's grin widened.

"And how are you `punishing' us for being in love with each other?" Ran asked, angrily.

Asuka stopped in front of him, smiling happily. "You're still a virgin, right?"

The cross dressed man blushed furiously.

"Well, don't worry… Crawford will take care of that…"

Amethyst eyes widened. "Y-you wouldn't do that… right?… You can't do that…I mean.." He started searching for a way to escape with his eyes, but the windows were too small and the way to the door was blocked by Crawford. Asuka quickly moved and bent Ran's arms behind his back. Then she laid her head on his shoulder and whispered:

"If you beg, he might be gentle with you… since it is your first time…"

The redhead panicked. "Let go! You can't do that!!!" he tried kicking at the approaching Crawford, but the taller man just took one leg in each hand and ,together with Asuka, pressed the small body on the floor. Slowly he bent over the struggling redhead.

"Beg!"

Ran turned his head and spit. Crawford managed to evade it, quickly moved on the younger man's legs and slapped him.

"If you don't like begging, you might like screaming…" and with that he ripped off Ran's clothing.

Brown and golden eyes widened. For a moment there was silence. Then Asuka spoke:

"Now, THAT'S interesting!!! Seems like someone had a little secret… Brad, what do you think;", she took Crawford's hand and moved it to Ran's leg. "would Youji like us to punish this little rat for fooling us all?"

"I can't stand this, any longer!" Ran thought, when he felt tears running down his cheeks.

Crawford stroked the pale thighs, before he answered:

"I'm sure, if the Lord of Kudoh was here, he'd tell us to-"

"GET YOUR ******* HANDS OFF HIM!!!"

3 pairs of eyes turned towards the noble. Youji seemed to be angry. Really angry. He looked like he was ready to kill someone.

"You've got 10 seconds to run.. 1…2…3…"

Asuka and Crawford dashed through the door and hurried down the stairs.

Ran covered himself in what was left of his clothes and started heading for the door as well. He reached for the doorknob, when he was grabbed at the shoulder and thrown on the floor.

"Where do you think, you're going?!?", the blonde asked, furiously. "And why did you run away? Idiot! You know what they'd have done to you, if I hadn't stopped them?!?"

The redhead curled into a ball and started shivering.

"What were you thinki- are you hurt?" The Lord of Kudoh's voice was still full of anger.

Ran shook his head.

"We'll continue talking at home…", Youji said, took off his coat, wrapped it around the shivering person and picked him up.

"Sir! Please, I-"

"At home."

******~~~~***~~~****~~~******~~~~~~~***~~~~~******~~~~~***~~~~~~ ******~~~~~

Wake up, my darling…

Aya yawned and opened her eyes. She was lying on a couch, which somehow seemed to be… moving…

"W-where am I?"

"On a ship. My ship to be exact. Are you hungry?" Schuldig grinned and sat down next to her.

"No, thank y- WHAT?!? WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?"

The telepath winced and rubbed his ears. "No need to shout, darling, we're gonna reach France in 1 hour. Then we'll use one of my carriages…. Which will hopefully bring us to my mansion in Germany…"

Aya was shocked. "Germany?… That's really far away…"

Schuldig put his hand under her chin and turned her head, till their eyes meet.

But isn't this EXACTLY what you want? To be as far away, as possible from that guy and his wife?

"H-how do you know that?!?", the girl asked.

Schuldig's grin widened. "I read your memories, darling…"

Aya sighed. "I don't have a choice, anyways, right?"

"Right.", the telepath smiled happily.

The girl sighed once more.

Don't worry, darling, I'll take good care of you…

******~~~~***~~~****~~~******~~~~~~~***~~~~~******~~~~~***~~~~~~ ******~~~~~

-_- I really tried to make it longer… and it seems, like the Ran-Youji-story'll end way before the Schuldig-Aya-story… ejejejeje.. so maybe a Schuldig-Aya-sequel? ... or are you folks not interested in hetero-couples, anyway? Naaaaaaa, no matter how many people won't read it, I'll finish the Schu-Aya-story, as well… ejejeje… *yawns* oh great.. 0.10 already =_=…