Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Moonlight ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Geeeez, finally made it… ^^° Well, here it is, the late chapter of What a mess… I hope, you all like it… thanks for waiting… enjoy, ne…

***~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~* *~*~~*~**~

Chapter 18: Moonlight

**~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~**~~~***~***~***~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~** ~~~***~***~

I love you...

Ran sighed and was about to move back on his side of the mattress, when he felt long arms tightening and pressing him against Youji's body.

"Oh no!"

"Awwwww, see, that wasn't THAT difficult, cutie, was it?"

"****", the redhead mentally cursed, while trying to explain. "I-I.. I thought you were asleep..."

"I figured out that much.", Youji grinned, but suddenly his face changed from amused to serious. "but tell me, cutie, do you really love me?"

Ran avoided to look into the emerald eyes and kept his mouth shut.

"Answer me!", the Lord of Kudoh demanded and tilted the younger man's head up.

"I.... yes...I really love you", Ran whispered.

Youji tightened his embrace even more. "There's something, you're not telling me." he whispered, brushing his lips against Ran's neck. The redhead tried to get away from the soft kiss. "What are you afraid of?" He slid his tongue over the pale skin.

"Stop it!" Ran fought against the strong hug, when the Lord of Kudoh started sucking on his neck.

Youji stopped. "Why won't you trust me? Are you afraid of me? There's no reason for that... Cutie, I love you, too."

Waiting for his cutie's reaction he let go of him.

"Y-you can't!"

That surprised the noble a little. "Eh?"

"I-I... never mind... I have to use the bathroom... I'll be right back..." Quickly the redhead hurried out of the bed and the room, leaving a stunned Youji behind.

"Poor boy... maybe I should tell him, I already know his little secret.. he's suffered enough..."

**~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~**~~~***~***~***~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~** ~~~***~***~

I can't let him love me… he doesn't love me, he's loving a person, that'll never exist… it's better this way…he deserves someone better…

Ran locked the door of his dressing room and turned around. Quickly he searched for a bag, grabbed some clothes and put them in the bag. Then he wrote a short note, left it on the small table and climbed out of the window. Luckily he didn't fall, but managed to reach the ground without breaking any important bones. He felt tears forming in his eyes and started running.

**~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~**~~~***~***~***~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~** ~~~***~***~

The Lord of Kudoh took another worried look at his clock and finally decided to get out of the bed and search for a certain redhead. He put on a bathrobe and left the room.

"Cutie? You're in there?" Slowly he opened the door of the bathroom, but it was empty.

"…cutie?" he tried the next door. It was locked. "Open the door, please… Cutie?!?" Youji knocked loudly. "Come on… open it…."

Nothing.

"As you wish… you have ten seconds to open this door, till I break it down, understood? 10… 9… 8… .7… .6… 5… 4… 3… cutie, please…. Alright, step aside, I'm coming…."

Splinters of wood flew through the air, when the blonde forced his way inside. Youji entered, looked around and froze. The room was empty. A single small piece of paper way lying on a table. A trembling hand reached out for it. The moonlight made the fine lines of ink stand out even more:

"Thank you for everything. Please forget me. I'm sorry."

"…no…" the noble kept repeating, as he read through the note again and again. Finally he looked up and crumbled it.

"Wherever you are now, cutie, you'd better hurry, cause I'm not gonna let you go."

**~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~**~~~***~***~***~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~** ~~~***~***~

Brad and Asuka were taking a walk in the bright moonlight. They heard a rustle and turned around, only to see Ran appearing on the street. Confused the redhead stopped and tried to get his orientation back.

"Crawford, quick, get her!"

Just then Ran noticed the two other persons and started running, again, but Crawford was faster. Soon he held a struggling redhead in his arms and knocked him out with his fist.

"Great! Now bring her to our little hotel and let's have some fun with her… I want to see her suffer…" Asuka said.

"Hmmm…. Want me to rape her for you?"

Asuka cheered. "Really?!? Oh, thank you sooooooo much!!!!"

Talking happily they reached their hotel.

**~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~**~~~***~***~***~~~***~***~*~~**~~**~~** ~~~***~**

Uffa...finally.... jeje, I hope you like it... it hate to say it, but this fic is coming closer to it's end…. ;_;… ejejeje … review?