Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Escape ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

*Yawns* ok, 1.55 am, another time for an update =_= weeeeee, I'm tired... please excuse spelling and grammar mistakes =_z mmmmjamjamjam Z_Z...

**~~****~~**~*~~*****~~~**~~****~~**~*~~******~~~~~~~~********~~ ~~~~*~

Chapter 17: Escape

***~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~* *~*~~*~**~

Aya opened her mouth wide, gasping for air and coughing. Schuldig was grinning at her, still holding her wrists. Until she kicked him in a certain body part... Flinching he let her go.

The girl quickly opened the door of the driving carriage and jumped.

***~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~* *~*~~*~**~

It was already past midnight and Ken finally closed the book, he'd been reading. Slowly he walked toward the wodden stairs, but stopped, when he heard a knock.

"Whoever this is, he must have guts to visit at such a time...", he thought, while opening the door.

"...Ken..." was the last thing he heard, when a small person, covered in dust, collapsed in front of his feet. Eyes of dark turquoise widened (1) , when he recognized the girl.

"...Aya..."

***~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~* *~*~~*~**~

When Aya awoke she found herself cleaned and dressed in woman's clothes. She was lying on a bed. A young girl was sitting next to her and holding her hand.

"W-where am I? And who are you?" Aya managed to ask.

"You're at my husbands and my house and I'm Yuriko Hidaka." The other girl smiled.

"..Hidaka... I didn't know, Ken had a sister..."

"Well, actually...", Yuriko blushed a little, "...actually I'm not his sister, but his wife."

The door opened and Ken entered the room.

".......Ken....?..." Aya's eyes started filling with tears. "Ken, is it true?... You married?"

The brown haired man kept his mouth shut.

"....Ken?... KEN?!?"

"Yuriko, would you please leave us alone for a second?" he asked.

"Sure..." Slightly confused she left the room.

"I-I don't understand this... and my head hurts...and I'm so tired... but you'll be here for me, right? You still love me... right, Ken?"

"Uhm, Aya, it's difficult... You know, there came a man, who told me, he'd marry you and.. oh, but that's not what I mean... see, you just disappeared.. vanished.. and then I heard, that you married a rich noble from the South and I was so angry, but also sad, because you left without saying a word and then.. well .. I'm sorry, but I'm with Yuriko now... I love her and she loves me... please don't cry! ... Aya?

***~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~* *~*~~*~**~

Schuldig quickly got out of the carriage and looked around.

"Yes, this is the place, where her beloved lives... I remember it from her memories... His house should be..... there!"

Grinning evily he walked towards the house.

***~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~* *~*~~*~**~

"Aya... please calm down... I'm really sorry, but-"

"No..."she sobbed, "it's not your fault... I'M sorry... how stupid of me to think, you'd wait for me and trust me... well... I love you... I want you to be happy...and Yuriko too... please make Yuriko happy..."

"Aya, where are you going? What- Just a sec- Aya!" Ken ran after the girl, but it was too late, she was already running down the stairs and opening the front door.

***~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~* *~*~~*~**~

Schuldig was kinda suprised, when the door suddenly opened and a certain girl came out, crying. When Aya saw him, she stopped.

"YOU!"

"Yes, my darling, me..." he smirked, waiting for her reaction.

The telepath had expected her to scream for help or to run away, but she did neither of that. Instead Aya threw herself at the man's chest and started sobbing loudly.

"J-just *sob* take m-me away from here *sob* please *SOB*"

"Sure....." Schuldig said, picked her up and carried her back to the carriage.

Carefully he put her down, sat next to her and closed the door. The carriage started moving.

"hmmm, darling, do I need to lock the doors or will you behave from now on?" he asked, handing her a handkerchief.

Aya wiped away some tears and stared at the doors.

"N-No... Don't worry.. I'll stay with you... I don't have anywhere else to go, right now..."

Shhhhh... calm down.... and sleep a little, you need it...

Slowly Aya leaned against the strong shoulders and closed her eyes.

***~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~**~*~~*~**~*~~**~~~**~~****~~* *~*~~*~**~

(1) Not going there, again... for god's sake just watch the OVA...

oh dear, I'm sooo ashamed... I had to look up Yuriko's name ^^° *lalalala*singing innocently* soooooooo..... I hope, you liked it.... I tried to reduce the "bastard-attitude" of Schuldig a little ^^° jejejejeje... review though?