Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Confessions... ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hiiiiii... another chapter done... jejejeje... I hope you like it... ^^° Schuldig's getting some kind of evil bastard... -_-° ... but I don't think, he'll be like that for long (since he's one of my fav. WK-charas ^^) ... but folks... I think it looks bad for Ken, cause I absolutely don't like him... ^^° enjoy though, ne...

**~**~~*~~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~********~********~********~**~~~* ******~

Chapter 16: Confessions

**~~****~~**~*~~*****~~~**~~****~~**~*~~******~~~~~~~~********~~ ~~~~*~

Youji and Ran sat in front of the fireplace. The redhead was sitting on the noble's lap and looking into the flames. When the younger man yawned, Youji broke the silence:

"It's time to go to bed, cutie, you're not even able to keep your eyes open, anymore..."

The redhead snuggled closer to the Lord of Kudoh.

"Nnnmmaa... don't stand up... please...just a little bit longer... it's so comfortable..."

Youji stroked through the red strands, that had fallen on his shoulder, when his cutie had finally fallen asleep. Carfully he picked him up and carried him to the bed.

**~~****~~**~*~~*****~~~**~~****~~**~*~~******~~~~~~~~********~~ ~~~~*~

Aya tried to turn away from the telepath's lips, that were slowly approaching her own's, but she couldn't move. Schuldig was controlling every muscle of her body.

Schuldig?...Just one question, before you kiss me... please...

He stopped and looked at her expectantly.

"Yes?"

Will you let me go, after you've raped me?

"I won't rape you."

Then what are you calling this, then? Taking controll over my body and forcing me to... oh well, you know what? I don't care. Go on, do whatever you want with me; since you're only after my body, you'll loose your interest in me, as soon, as you had it, won't you?

"No."

He put his hand on her forehead.

"You're wrong."

Aya felt a small shivering of her body and suddenly she was able, to move everything, again. She was about to thank him, but when she looked up and saw his face, she froze.

"I'll never let you go!"

He caught her wrists with one hand, pressed her against his chest with the other and kissed her brutally.

**~~****~~**~*~~*****~~~**~~****~~**~*~~******~~~~~~~~********~~ ~~~~*~

Amethyst eyes opened and noticed a pair of arms wrapped around the eyes's owner. Ran thought about struggling out of the embrace, but finally decided to stay in the warm circle. The blonde noble was asleep and hugging the younger man from behind.

I think, I want to stay here forever... he thought and leaned back against Youji's shoulder. The redhead could feel the warm breath on his skin.

He's asleep... If I'd kiss him now, he wouldn't know it... What am I thinking!? ..... just a light and short one wouldn't hurt... right?

Slowly he turned his head, till his lips touched the blonde's.

**~~****~~**~*~~*****~~~**~~****~~**~*~~******~~~~~~~~********~~ ~~~~*~

Youji refused to open his eyes. He had been awake for quite some time, enjoying the feeling of the younger person in his arms. Now that the redhead seemed to be waking up, he'd soon be sleeping without something to cuddle... The Lord of Kudoh felt his cutie shifting, but not trying to free him from the strong arms.

Now that's a suprise!

He was even more suprised, when he felt soft lips against his.

W-What...?!

**~~****~~**~*~~*****~~~**~~****~~**~*~~******~~~~~~~~********~~ ~~~~*~

What am I doing?!? Oh my god, what if he'd have woken up!?! He'd probably wanted to do something more... if I just were a woman... but I am not... and I can't even think about that kind of things... as soon, as he finds out, I'm male, he'll brake up with me... I'm married to him, but I can never come near to him...

**~~****~~**~*~~*****~~~**~~****~~**~*~~******~~~~~~~~********~~ ~~~~*~

The noble finally decided to open his eyes, but suddenly he felt something wet running down his neck. A silent sob and the shivering of the pale body in his arms stunned him.

Is... is he crying? Why?

Ran moved again and this time his mouth came to rest near the Lord of Kudoh's ear. Youji heard the whisper:

"I know, you're asleep, but I wouldn't be able to tell you, when I'd had to face you... Youji.."

Emerald eyes opened.

"..I...I love you..."

**~~****~~**~*~~*****~~~**~~****~~**~*~~******~~~~~~~~********~~ ~~~~*~

tehe.. poor Ran.. poor Aya... I kinda seem to torture them... but I don't intent to! Really! It just kinda happens without my doing... ¬¬ *goes keyboard exorcising*.... review, though?