Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ The mysterious person ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Tehe, Here it is, the new chapter of What a mess... I'm a little bit late with it, but I was on choir trip and my hard drive went crazy, because it's too full and my parents held another orgey in da living room.. oh well... ^^° enjoy... Like the title says, u finally get to know the mysterious person.. some people had the right answer, i think...

*~*~**~***~*~*~**~***~*~*~**~*~***~**~**~****~****~~****~***~*** ~********

Chapter 15: The mysterious person

**~**~~*~~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~********~********~********~**~~~* ******~

A huge carriage came to a stop in front of the inn. Quickly Crawford jumped out, hurried to the other side and helped his friend, to get down on the ground. They gave their servants orders and entered the inn. Soon the host approached them.

"Are you the owner of this house?", the smaller person asked. "Would you tell us, if the Lord of Kudoh and his wife are staying here, at the moment?"

**~**~~*~~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~********~********~********~**~~~* ******~

Ran had changed his clothes and was now wearing a dress of dark violett velvet. He looked up, when the doors of the dining room opened. The redhead had expected Youji to enter the room, but instead of him a tall man with glasses and black hair was holding the door open for another person. The latter approached Ran and looked him up and down.

"I guess, you're Aya. Really a cute face, but nothing, that's pretty enough, to catch Youji... Jeez, you're as flat, as Holland; I don't get it... Why should he marry someone like YOU?!?"

Confused the crossdressed man stared at the young woman in front of him. Her hair was of a dark blue with some green in it and the colour of he eyes was a yellowish brown.

"Who...Who are you?", he finally managed to ask.

"Awwwwww, hasn't he told you about me, yet! Really, such a shame! After we've been lovers for sooooooo long! All the things we did! Well, some of them were kinda naughty, but still fun! And very satisfying... I remember once, when we did it with-.."

"I think, Aya's heard enough, Asuka." The Lord of Kudoh entered the room and walked directly to Ran. Ignoring the others, he embraced him.

"Are you hungry? I sure am... hmmmm, the chicken's looking delicious, but I'd prefer cutie with strawberries... unfortunately there don't seem to be any strawberries, so I'll just have to stick with you...." Slowly he kissed Ran on the lips and moved his hand on the smaller man's ass. Glaring at Asuka he grabbed the small cheeks and pressed his cutie's body closer to his.

"Mine."

Gasping for air, the redhead broke the kiss and turned into shades of deep red.

Asuka looked like she was about to explode any moment.

"Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Kudoh. I hope, we'll see each other again, soon. I'm sure, you want to hear more about Youji's old lifestyle....."

She turned around, pushed Crawford out of the room and slammed the door.

Youji listened to the sound of feet, stomping down on wodden steps and unwrapped his arms from Ran. For a moment there was silence.

"Who is this ... woman?", Ran finally asked.

"She's one of the reasons, I married you .... when I finally managed to leave her, I promised myself to either commit suicide or do something else, that'd keep her away from me, forever...which apparently isn't working... saaaaaaa, let's return our attention to that chicken..."

The Lord of Kudoh was about sit down, but Ran stopped him.

"So you don't like this scary woman, anymore?"

"Why are you asking that? Are you jealous?"

"No! And even if I'd be... I couldn't stop you, anyway... I'm just your wife and since I'm not doing anything with you, it should be ok, if you seek your fun somewhere els-" A piece of chicken was shoved in his mouth and silenced him.

"Stop talking nonsense, cutie, and eat your dinner..."

**~**~~*~~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~********~********~********~**~~~* ******~

(scene change)

The rumbling of the carriage woke Aya. Her head hurt like hell. She tried to open her eyes, but couldn't. She also was unable to move anything else.

"What is this?... am I paralysed?"

"Yes, but don't worry; I can unparalize you, with one movement of my hands..."

Schuldig's voice had been very close to her ear. Suddenly she began panicking.

"Why are you doing this?!? Are you controlling all of my body ?!? Please let me go! Schuldig!!!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Aya felt a hand stroking her cheek. Then her eyes opened themselves and her mouth started moving.

"Thank you very much for unparalising my head, Schuldig."

"What was that?!? Was that you?!? Schuldig!!! Damn you, I don't want to thank you!!! I want to kill you!!!"

"Naaaa, I don't think so, little one..." the telepath said and used his powers to make Aya say another sentence:

"I love you, Schuldig."

Aya mentally cried out. "Stop this, you sick pervert!!!"

"Tststs... If I were you, I'd stop insulting the controller of my body...." he smirked, "or else... something might happen..."

"And that'd be?!?"

"Well, Aya... Do you want to marry me?", Schuldig asked, his smirk turning into a evil grin.

"Oh, with the greatest pleasure, darling!", Aya smiled.

"No!!! You wouldn't do that... right...Schuldig?... SCHULDIG?!?!"

"Hmmm, let's seal our engagement with a kiss, ok?"

**~**~~*~~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~********~********~********~**~~~* ******~

Dahahahahaha... poor Aya.. ähm.. ^^° it's too late =_=.. I really should stop finishing my chapters at 1.05 am... ^^° all for you people!!! (and because I coudln't sleep.. but now I can..)

Review?