Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Bathing ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Weeee, I'm early, because I have holidays... now ... no Schu nor Aya in this chapter... and I changed the rating... ^^° I'm gonna burn in hell for writing this... folks, this chapter is FULL OF BATHTUB SEX!!! (<= that's a WARNING!!!)

anyone, who's offended by two hot guys doing nasty things in the bathroom, please scroll down to the very end of this chapters and read the "for all the yaoi-haters"-summary... if you are offended by it, then why the heck are you reading this fic?!? Well... please keep in mind, that this is my first attempt to write a lime scene... well, enjoy it, ne...^^° *quickly hides*

*~*~**~***~*~*~**~***~*~*~**~*~***~**~**~****~****~~****~***~*** ~********

Chapter 14: Bathing

*~*~**~***~*~*~**~***~*~*~**~*~***~**~**~****~****~~****~***~*** ~********

The Lord of Kudoh took a last glance on his clock and approached the bathroom, grinning. In front of the door he stopped and stripped completely. Slowly he put the key in and turned it around.

Nearly soundless, he thought, satisfied.

Silently he removed the towels from the small table and sneaked closer to the bathtub. His cutie had closed his eyes and was drifting through the water. There wasn't anything visible of the liquid, though, because the surface was covered with rose petals.

*~*~**~***~*~*~**~***~*~*~**~*~***~**~**~****~****~~****~***~*** ~********

Ran relaxed. He felt hot. Incredible hot. The massage had been very nice and the redhead hadn't really wanted his husband to stop.... It was, like he could still feel the strong hands on his shoulders and back. The blonde was the most attractive being, the young man had ever seen. He'd certainly like to spent the night in Youji's arms, but the noble was still thinking of him as a girl...

Ran moaned again, while he sank deeper into the bathtub, imagining, what might have happened, if the Lord of Kudoh hadn't stopped his massage. Maybe he would have moved his wonderful fingers to Ran's legs. Or other places.

He didn't notice the small movements of the water.

Slowly the redhead brought one of his hands up. Moaning once more, he started to stroke the inside of his thighs, wanting it to be Youji's hands.

"MMMmmmmmhhyouji..."

"Yes, cutie?"

Ran's eyes flew open in shock.

He tried to move backwards, but just came in contact with the blonde's chest.

"Need help? Awwwww, don't interrupt your ... bathing, because of me! It was just getting interesting!"

The redhead blushed furiously.

He pushed himself to the opposite side of the bathtub and relaxed a little, when he noticed, that the water hid all of his body. "Oh my god, oh my god! Calm down, calm down!"

"S-Sir...I-I didn't... I j-just... it's not-"

"You could have just asked me, you know... I'd have loved to help you... bathing..."

Ran desperately tried to grap a towel, but they were out of his reach. Panic rose in him.

"..You know, it's the first time, you said my name...wait, you haven't said it; you moaned it.. now what would it be like to hear you scream it?" The blonde reached out and grabbed the younger man's waist, pulling him back, against the noble's chest, and let his hands wander over the redhead's body.

"Let go! Sir! Stop that!" Ran tried to struggle, but stopped, when the taller man reached down, between his legs and closed his hand around Ran's erection. The younger man tried to scream, when the hand started stroking, but Youji silenced him, by putting his hand over the opened mouth. His prey was struggling, but he kept his cutie in place.

"Awwwww...poor cutie... let me help you with THAT.", he said, stroking him one last time, before letting him go.

Ran turned around, trembling and tried to climb out of the bathtub, but the Lord of Kudoh caught him, once more, sat the redhead on the rim of the bathtub and started kissing the inside of the pale thighs.

"W-what are you doing, Sir? Please, let me go! Stop th-Ahhh!" He screamed, when the blonde took him into his mouth, but once again, was silenced by a hand. With an evil grin, Youji began to suck and lick, enjoying the shivering and twitching of the trapped body.

Soon the hot and wet mouth brought Ran over the edge and with a last shivering he came and passed out. Still grinning, the Lord of Kudoh swallowed and licked away some tears, that somehow had managed to appear on the redhead's cheeks.

*~*~**~***~*~*~**~***~*~*~**~*~***~**~**~****~****~~****~***~*** ~********

"..tie..Cutie! Wake up!"

Ran felt someone slapping him lightly on the cheek. Slowly he opened his eyes.

"Ah, glad, you're finally awake... How DARE you to fall asleep during one of MY massages?!"

Youji was smiling at him...Youji..... "YOUJI!?!"

The blonde continued speaking. "I thought, you'd never wake up, again! And you were moaning a lot! You sure had a nice dream....."

Ran looked around. He was lying on the bed, still wearing the wedding dress. It was...confusing...

After knocking, a servant entered the room and told the just married, that the dinner was ready.

"Go downstairs, cutie, I'll follow you in a minute..."

Still confused the redhead left the room.

Youji watched him closing the door and picked up a rose petal from the white sheets.

"Saaa, this was quite amusing... He's tried to trick me long enouh.. it's time for a little revenge..."

*~*~**~***~*~*~**~***~*~*~**~*~***~**~**~****~****~~****~***~*** ~********

For all the yaoi haters - summary: uhm.... Ran's getting suprised in his... bathing activities..the Lord of Kudoh decides to help him, by .. making him come.. soon after that, poor Ran awakes and doesn't know if it was a dream or not... final result of this chapter = YOUJI KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*~**~***~*~*~**~***~*~*~**~*~***~**~**~****~****~~****~***~*** ~********

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod... Still can't believe I wrote this... ejejeje... please review about it! Please!!! I NEED an opinion on this, so I can makie it better, next time.. ^^°