Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Never make Schuldig angry... ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yay, thank you all for waiting and for your reviews; here it is, the new chapter of "what a mess"... It still hasn't "the misterious person" in it... oh well... o.o I'm already at chapter 13... ejejejeje... I'm glad, you guys are still reading it, though....

****~~~*~*~*~*~**~****~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~****~~~*~*~*~*~**~

Chapter 13: Never make Schuldig angry...

****~~~*~*~*~*~**~****~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~****~~~*~*~*~*~**~

Schuldig grinned again and stood up.

"Since I think, I'm developing feelings for you, you might stay with me."

"Stay with you?", Aya asked, putting down her tea cup.

"Yes, with me, by my side, under my protection and", he came closer to the girl, "in my bed..."

SLAP!!!

Aya headded towards the door, but Schuldig reached out and caught her wrist.

"I'd suggest, you'd think about it, twice, before slapping me... I might be dangerous, while being angry; but the Lord of Kudoh is much worse..."

"How unfortunate for you, but I can't ...stay under your protection; I'm already in love and engaged with someone else-"

"And where is he?! Where is that guy, when you are in trouble, alone, unprotected,..."

"I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION!", the crossdressed girl shouted. "and he isn't here, cause he doesn't know, what I did and-"

"Now that's interesting...he doesn't even know about this? What kind of lover is that?!" Quickly the telepath went into Aya's mind and searched through her memories. "A priest's son?!? Hahahahahahaha!!", Schuldig laughed, "You're telling me, that you're rejecting my feelings because of a priest's son?!"

"FEELINGS? What feelings?!? Hatred? If you don't hate me, then why are you blackmailing me? Or are you simply doing that, because you want my body? Lusting after an engaged girl isn't enough for you, you also have to molest me, right!? Nice feelings, indeed!", Aya shouted furiously.

For a moment it looked like Schuldig would start crying, but when he looked into the girl's eyes, Aya stepped back, afraid. The telepath looked calm. And incredible dangerous. When he started to speak, his tone made Aya shiver.

"I see... Well, that's quite revealing... why don't you go on and ridicule my character, aswell; I'm sure, you have a lot to say about it, too..." He reached out and put his palm on the shivering girl's forehead.

"Since you aren't willing to follow me, I'll just force you to obey my orders... Sweet dreams..."

With that he used his powers to knock her out and caught the unconscious girl, before she could fall on the floor.

****~~~*~*~*~*~**~****~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~****~~~*~*~*~*~**~

(scene change)

"Cutie! You're even tenser, than before! What's happened?" the Lord of Kudoh asked.

"I-I... thank you very much, Sir, but I have to...uhm...."

Youji shifted onto the mattress, placed a kiss on the redhead's spine and put the dress back in place.

"Right, you've been traveling all day... of course you want to take a bath to wash away all of that street dust... I've ordered the servants to prepare a bath, when we entered this inn, so it should be ready, by now... There also should be towels and soap inside the bathroom...." he pointed at a door. "I'm gonna take a nap, while you're in there... or do you want me to join you? Cutie?" Youji looked around, only to see the bathroom's door being shut.

****~~~*~*~*~*~**~****~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~****~~~*~*~*~*~**~

Ran turned around the key and put it on the small table, the towels lay on. Then he turned around. The bathtub was quite huge, filled with water and some rose petals.....

Ran was about to strip, when he noticed a second door, on the other side of the room. Quickly he locked it aswell and got out of his dress. When he turned around, to slide into the bathtub, the redhead accidentlylooked into the mirror.

It was then, he realized, he still had a ...problem... but since he wasn't quite experienced with those kind of things, he just left it, like it was (1) and slid into the hot water. With a low moan he closed his eyes.

****~~~*~*~*~*~**~****~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~****~~~*~*~*~*~**~

In the meantime, the Lord of Kudoh glanced at his watch and laid back on the pillows.

I'll stay here for 15 minutes... if my cutie isn't done then, I'll also take a bath...

Grinning he played with the spare key.

****~~~*~*~*~*~**~****~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~****~~~*~*~*~*~**~

(scene change)

Schuldig wrapped his coat around the young woman, took her in his arms, entered the carriage and sat down, put the unconscious Aya on his lap, so that her head was resting against his shoulder, and managed to draw the small curtains of the carriage.

Slowly he stroked the younger person's cheek. She whispered something, but he couldn't understand it. When Aya opened her mouth, once more, he finally understood it....

Schuldig winced, when she said it for the third time:

"...Ken....."

****~~~*~*~*~*~**~****~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~****~~~*~*~*~*~**~

(1)Someone please hit me for that... ^^°

Wehee... already done.... I have holidays! Yay! XD! Maybe I'll draw another fanart for my fic ^^° not that I could draw... but I can try, ne... oh, and folks? Review.... o.o naaa, I don'T think, sugar rushes are bad for your health...*spreads her imaginary wings and flies away, laughing insanely...*