Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ What one could do till dinner time... ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello everyone! Here's the weekly chapter of What a mess... I hope, you like it... I just saw, that I haven't mentioned the "misterious person" for some chapters, now...ejejejeje...

***~~~~~***~~~**~~~*****~~~***~~**************~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~** ****~~~**

Chapter 12: What one could do till dinner time...

**************~~~****************~~~**************~~~*********** *****~~~

Depressed the Lord of Kudoh stretched out on the big bed. He closed his eyes, but quickly opened them, again, when he felt a movement of the mattress. The redhead was sitting next to him, watching him, with a serious expression.

"Sir... Are you regretting, that you've married me?"

The blonde noble sat up and looked directly into Ran's eyes.

"No......" he opened his mouth but closed it, again.

A horrible silence rose.

Ran broke the eye contact and blushed a little.

"Sir... would you like me to give you a massage?"

Youji stared at the redhead in disbelief. "You ARE feeling well, aren't you?" Quickly he put a hand to his cutie's forehead. "Hmmmm, it can't be fever..."

"Ha ha, very funny, indeed... I'll take that as a no... please forgive, me, that I've ever asked..."

"No. I want to know, why you've changed your mind so quickly... First you shy away, everytime, I try to touch you, and now you're actually throwing yourself at me... Why?"

The crossdressed man blushed deeper. "Well, I don't know... I kinda... feel bad..and sorry for you..." he fell silent.

"You shouldn't worry about me... you should worry about yourself... your situation isn't quite the best..." Anxiously the Lord of Kudoh waited for his "wife's" reaction. Ran decided to play dumb.

"I don't know, what you mean, Sir; by marrying you, I solved a big problem..."

"and now", Youji interrupted him, "now you're here, far away from what's left of your family, completely at the mercy of a man you don't like..."

"No! That's not true.... I... I like you..."

For a second Ran thought, the blonde was about to kiss him, but then he found himself suddenly beneath the older man, once again. The Lord of Kudoh turned him around and sat down on the redhead's back, tugging at his dress.

"W-what are you doing?!" Ran hissed and tried to struggle himself free, but Youji kept him in place and fumbled with the white threads of the wedding dress. Slowly the blonde pushed the silk down to Ran's waist and ran his hands over the discovered spine. The smaller man tried to protest, but his head was pressed into the soft pillows. Tears formed in the amethyst eyes.

"Awwww, don't cry, cutie... I'm just giving you a massage" Youji tried to calm down his cutie, while he started stroking over the pale skin and kneading the tense muscles.

"Come on, cutie, relax a little..." The blonde leaned closer and whispered:

"Trust me..."

Ran relaxed and thought about his husband's words. Would the Lord of Kudoh still give him massages, if he'd knew, Ran wasn't a girl? Would he even look at him, anymore?

The redhead decided just to enjoy the nice feeling, Youji caused in him...

**************~~~****************~~~**************~~~*********** *****~~~

Schuldig closed the door of his room and handed Aya the cup of tea, the servant had just brought.The girl took a sip and watched Schuldig sitting down on his bed.

"Well", he began, "you should be glad: you've managed to make me care about you..."

"What a honour, indeed.."

"Don't interrupt me!" the telepath shouted.

Aya nearly spilled her tea.

**************~~~****************~~~**************~~~*********** *****~~~

"uhm...ah.. that..uh.. really feels...mmmmnice...", Ran moaned.

The Lord of Kudoh grinned and continued to knead the back beneath him.

"I'm glad, you like it, cutie; cause I'm planning to do it again, some time..."

Ran was feeling very good. And very hot. Especially the redhead's lower regions started to feel... unusual..

"Oh no...."

**************~~~****************~~~**************~~~*********** *****~~~

Dahahaha! Thank you all very much for reading and reviewing... ^_^ reviews make me happy

This story is getting kinda...long... Actually I never planned to make it that long, but I got so many new ideas... and I'm still getting them ^-^ lalalalala *runs off, singing happy songs*