Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Private Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Saaaaaaaaa 2nd chapter...

Nothing has changed... I still don't own them (nor Sei-chan) and I still can't speak English....

What a mess

Chapter 2: Private meeting

"I want to meet him alone. I want to dress myself on my own and I want him to be sent into the green salon at 2 o'clock, pm. The presence of a 3rd person would make me really nervous and I might do something stupid, I'd regret, later, then..."

Mr. Takatori thought of it as an understandable request. Of course he had agreed to the girl's wish. She'd be a rich wife, soon, so she'd better be treated nice....

The elegant carriage stopped in front of the Takatori's estate. Green, lazy eyes scanned the buildings outside and the garden.

Saaaa...let's get me a wife, the young blond noble thought, as he was lead to Mr. Takatori.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Aya sat on her bed, adoring the masterpiece she had just finished. "You look great, R-..Aya.", she commented.

Ran moved carefully. The material of this dress seemed so breakable. Slowly he ran his fingers through the stuff. He took a look at his sister. Actually Ran hadn't wanted her to come with him; but she wanted desperately to see Ran's new husband and so he finally agreed.

"You look..." He stopped. Then he opened his mouth, again and spoke an octave higher. "You look beautiful, too, Ran."

They both looked at each other and then suddenly bursted into laughters.

Aya was dressed in a black pair of trousers and a white shirt, over which she wore a brown vest. She also wore leather boots.

After she had checked Ran's outfit, one more time, the crossdressed siblings sneaked quietly into the green salon. They had still 10 minutes left, so they practised Ran's walking-like-a-woman, again...

Seems like my bride is a little shy, the Lord of Kudoh thought. He hadn't expected to get a private talk. Oh well, if she trusts me this much already, I won't complain. He didn't like Mr. Takatori very much; it seemed like he saw the little girl what was her name, again... Aya?, only as a chance to get money. The Lord really pitied the poor creature for having had to live together with a person like Takatori... He glanced at his watch and slowly approached the green salon. Let's hope, she's not tooo ugly...

When the Fujimiya siblings heard the footsteps coming nearer, they quickly sat down on the little green wood table. Just act friendly, Ran thought no matter how ugly or arrogant he is, just act friendly... The doors squeaked, when the Lord of Kudoh entered. Aya turned around a began walking.

Youji Kudoh didn't even notice the little girl in man's clothes pass him. His eyes were stuck to the picture before him. The person sitting at the table, near the window was the most beautiful human being he had ever seen. Sunlight, falling through the window, made short red hair gloom like rubys. Youji hold his breath, when the creature before him stood up and began walking toward him.

"Lord Kudoh, I guess."

Amethyst eyes meet emerald ones.

Seems like I won't have problems with uglyness..., the redhead thought

Ran put a little more question in his expression. What's with that guy, won't he answer?

Suddenly the attitude of the handsome blonde in front of him changed. The suprised expression was replaced by a flirting one.

"You guessed right, Ms. Fujimiya; I am the Lord of Kudoh." He smiled at his young bride.

"But you are allowed to call me Youji." Youji winked and placed a kiss on the white hand before him.

Awwwwww, how cute!!! Actually blushing from a simple handkiss!!! Now that the first impression had faded, Youji was self-confident, again. He let his eyes wander over the person before him, again. The incredible red hair was hold back with a black little ribbon. A pretty dress, black, with red roses on it. And a cut that makes it impossible to make any guesses about the breastsize, i f she has any , the Lord of Kudoh mentally joked.

The smaller one, in front of him had finally recovered enough, to speak, again.

"It's a pleasure to meet you,...Sir. But we aren't here to joke around...so.."

Uhuuu... "We aren't? Too bad!!" Youji leaned forward a little so that he was staring directly into those amethysts. "What are we here for, then?" he asked in the sexiest tone, he could.

Ran felt another blush coming and decided to change the subject of their conversation into the right direction.

"Well, we are here to arrange a marriage, so I'll be able to pay the debts, my parents made.." Ran confessed.

"You sure are an open person..." , the look in Youji's eyes changed again and Ran wasn't quite sure, what he should think.. Kudoh went on..."but is it really worth this?"

Ran was stunned Have I been that bad? Has he already seen through my masquerade?

The eypression on Youji's face changed back to the flirting one.

"If a young girl like you is willing to give up her freedom, then she has to be in deep trouble... are the debts THAT high?" the blonde wanted to know.

With a sad look the redhead nodded.

"Saaaaaaa, then let's get married soon, ne! What do you think about next sunday?"

Sunday? Next Sunday!?! Is he crazy or something?! That's in 5 days! On the other hand... I don't have any relatives beside Aya; or friends...

"Next Sunday would be great..."

So... review?