Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Lots of Blushing ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Waaaaaa! Some people reviewed!!!! *jumps up and down* Thank you very much! Here's the 3rd chapter; I think it's a little short... please excuse wrong past tense verb forms ^^° and all the other mistakes... (dunno what mistakes, but I'm sure, I've made some ^^°)

**~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~**

Chapter 3: Lots of Blushing

**~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~**[1]

Youji smiled. The beautiful being before him would soon be his. He pulled out a little box and opened it. The sunlight made the small ring sparkle.

"Let's seal our engagement." , the blonde said and pulled up the other's hand.

Ran watched and blushed a little, when both recognized that his finger was too thick for the tiny silver loop. The Lord of Kudoh just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Well, we'll have to buy you a bigger one, then. I don't like the design of this one, anyway...."

Amethyst eyes widened. "Then why have you bought this one?" the redhead asked.

His future-husbands expression turned into a excusing smile.

"Actually...I didn't. One of my servants got it for me."

Ran was shocked. He didn't even choose the wedding ring?!? He turned away and began to develope really unfriendly thoughts about the young noble. Suddenly arms wrapped around the redhead, from behind and Ran found himself caught in a tight embrace. Youji leaned forward, so he could whisper directly in the younger one's ear.

"Already angry with your husband?", he asked with his deep, sexy voice. "Why don't you blush for me, once more? You're so incredible cute, when your cheeks turn red and your ears change their colour; just like now..."

SLAP!

"We aren't married, yet.", the crossdressed man confirmed, after he had hit the taller man's face, and struggled himself out of the suprised and backhanded Lord's arms. Then he headed for the door. He was stopped, though, when Youji took his left wrist and turned Ran around.

"You are right; we aren't married, yet. Your debts are still there. So I'd say you'd better be nice to me or you won't get rid of them, at all..."

Ran's eyes narrowed. "Are you trying to blackmail me?", he asked, his voice full of hatred.

Emerald eyes filled with amusement. "Naaaaaa, I'd never dare..."

The blonde moved his hand under the smaller person's palm and bowed till his lips were pressed against the pale skin. Watching the redhead blush, he finally let go of his fiancé.

"See you at dinner, cutie.", he said, while walking through the door, leaving a very angry Ran in the room.

"Such an annoying... wait a sec! CUTIE!?!"

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~** ~~**~~

"Quick one, aren't we.", Youji mused, downstairs, when he heard the cutie slamming the door and hurrying down the wodden steps of the stairs. He turned around, smiling, only to watch the redhead trip and fall down the rest of the steps. But before Ran could hit the hard stones of the floor, strong arms caught him.

Green eyes met purple for the 2nd time.

"You really should pay more attention." , the Lord of Kudoh advised, "I don't want you to be seriously hurt...cutie." Grinning he carried the cutie to the nearest couch. Ran's head was still spinning, when he was sat on the velvet.

"Stop...Stop calling me...that.." Ran attempted to speak, holding his forehead.

Youji's grin widened. "Naaaaaa, can't stop, cause you are sooooo cute. Especially, if you blush...." , he said, watching the smaller person with anticipation.

Of course he hadn't to wait long, till the redheads cheeks changed colour.

Satisfied with the reaction he bowed and spoke.

"If you'd excuse me now; I have to do some writing...."

Ran nodded and Youji went on:

"Saaaaaaa, see you at dinner, then...."

"What? No cutie'?", Ran thought and looked up at Youji.

The older man grinned again, tilted Ran's chin up, whispered a quiet "..,cutie", quickly pressed a kiss on Ran's cheek and then ran for his life.

**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~ **~~**

When Ran entered his room and closed the door behind him, he wasn't in a good mood.

But the mood of the person, waiting in his room was even worse.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!" , a very angry Mr. Takatori shouted at him.

The redhead looked away. Until he felt a sudden pain and literally saw stars...

The old man had hit him on the face and was now heading for the door.

"I'm gonna tell the Lord of Kudoh EVERYTHING! Also you and your sister are not welcome, anymore!" This was the last thing, Ran heard from Mr. Takatori.

Slowly he sat down on his bed a wiped away a small tear. Everything was lost. He and his sister should better hurry. Ran wasn't sure how the Lord of Kudoh would react, when he found out, that he had been tricked.... The redhead wondered if Youji would scream... or stomp with his foot...

He had already packed his little properties, when the door of his room opened and his sister entered, looking very upset.

"Ran! It's all..." she stopped. "What happened to your cheek?"

Her brother looked in the mirror, only to that his cheek had a big bruise.

"I...fell down the stairs...", he lied.

"Poor you... But what I wanted to say is.."

"I already know it. Mr. Takatori told me, a minute ago..." Ran interrupted her. Then he stood up, grabbed the little bag, which contained his properties and went through the door.

"I want to watch his reaction, though... I really want to know how HE shows rage.."

He saw Mr. Takatori enter his guest's room and slowly approached. When he reached the door, Ran pressed his earshell against it and heard...

...nothing. No one was speaking in Lord Kudoh's room.

Ran was so concentrated on listening to the silence that he didn't realize, he wasn't alone anymore. Only when he felt a kiss being pressed on his cheek he turned around.

"You know, cutie, it's not nice to eavesdrop. Especially on my door..." , the Lord of Kudoh commented.

Ran sighed, while his cheeks changed colour, once again. "I'm very sorry," he appologized, "but I've been having a row with Mr. Takatori and I wanted to tell you that my brother and I won't stay in this house, any longer..."

"What happened to your cheek?", the Lord of Kudoh asked, turning the redhead's head, so he could take a look at the bruise. "Is this a result of the row', you've been talking about?"

The younger one didn't answer and avoided to look into Youji's green eyes. The blonde noble shrugged and put an arm around Ran's shoulders.

"I'm gonna talk to Mr. Takatori." , he said and led the crossdressed man into his room.

NOOOO!!!! The redhead wanted to scream, but no words came out of his mouth.

Mr. Takatori turned around.

"Lord Kudoh! I have to tell you..."

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***< /div>

[1] (I had lines for scene-changes in da fist chapters, too but somehow they vanished ^^°)

So, how did you like it? It's supposed to be a cliffhanger XD. But don't worry, next chapter will come out, soon. Keep on reviewing, folks! Thank you very much for reading this fic...