Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Without hands ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WAAAAAAAAAA! I'm SO embarrassed!!!! I actually forgot to post a part of this chapter!!!

I'm so sorry!!! Well, it was just the first part, where... oh well... read it yourself...

~*~~**~~~***~~~~****~~~~~*****~~~~~~*****~~~~~****~~~~***~~~**~~ *~

Chapter 5: Without hands...

~*~~**~~~***~~~~****~~~~~*****~~~~~~*****~~~~~****~~~~***~~~**~~ *~

Aya was brushing her hair, when she heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in? It's me,....Aya"

"Come in!"

The door opened and Ran entered the room.

"I need one of those things..." he began.

"A nightgown."

"Yeah."

"Well," the young girl searched her bags, "here you are."

She handed her brother the silk gown and went on with brushing her hair. "Nice dreams, Ran."

"You too... and don't snore too loud...."

When the redhead entered his room, he found the Lord of Kudoh in their bed, reading.

~*~~**~~~***~~~~****~~~~~*****~~~~~~*****~~~~~****~~~~***~~~**~~ *~

"Ah, back already? I thought, you'd change in your brother's room...", the blonde told his bride.

...Of course, why didn't I change there?, Ran wondered, cursing mentally.

"Shall I close my eyes, cutie?"

"That would be nice of you. Maybe you could turn out the light, as well?"

Youji obeyed, putting off the candle on the small table next to the bed. Darkness filled the room and Ran quickly changed. Then he searched for the bed. Just before he reached it, the redhead tripped over something and fell on the bed. With an angry growl he sat up.

"Ähm...the legs, you're sitting on, belong to me...", he heard the Lord of Kudoh say.

"Sorry.. I just tripped over something and fell and..." Ran put his hands on the mattress and tried to sit up, but something held him back. The blonde had wrapped his legs aroung his waist and arms.

This was definitely not good.

If the older man'd take a closer look (or touch) on the redhead's body, Ran would be in big trouble. Besides the younger one didn't like the feeling of being caught.

"Let go!!!", Ran screamed and started struggling, trying desperately to free his arms. He felt the taller man move and suddenly he felt the hot breath of the other man on his earshell.

"Naaaaa, not yet... I didn't give you a good-nite-kiss, yet...", Youji whispered, sliding his tounge over the ear in front of his lips. He felt the smaller body tense and shiver.

"Shhhhhh, don't worry...It's alright..."

Slowly he pressed a kiss on the younger man's soft cheek.

"Good nite, cutie..."

Then he let go of his prey and quickly got as far away from the cutie as possible. Just seconds later he heard the door being slammed.

What temper my cutie has...

~*~~**~~~***~~~~****~~~~~*****~~~~~~*****~~~~~****~~~~***~~~**~~ *~

Half an hour later the blonde heard the door again, but this time it was slowly squeaking.

"Sir", Ran whispered, "are you sleeping?"

"Yes, can't you hear me snoring?" the Lord of Kudoh asked back. The redhead ignored the question.

"I....I'm sorry... for..." Ran stammered.

"Close the door.", the older man ordered. Ran fell silent and obeyed. "Now come over here, to the bed." Footsteps could be heard.

"Lie down."

"Sir... I..."

"I said: Lie down."

Slowly Ran followed the order.

What am I going to do!?! He'll find out! I...I... he thought, while he lay down on the soft mattress.

Youji pulled up the cover and realized the cutie was shivering, again.

"Now sleep." And with that, the blonde turned around and closed his eyes.

Ran's expression was a very suprised one.

"Good nite", he whispered, before he closed his eyes, too.

Maybe the Lord of Kudoh wasn't that bad, after all...

~*~~**~~~***~~~~****~~~~~*****~~~~~~*****~~~~~****~~~~***~~~**~~ *~

When Youji opened his eyes, it was early. Very early. Way too early for the noble's liking. He decided to go back to sleep, when he heard a door being opened. It sounded like someone was walking into the butterfly salon. Quickly the Lord of Kudoh got up and changed.

Before he left the room, the blonde took a last look on the creature sleeping in his bed.

Awwwwww...incredible cute!

~*~~**~~~***~~~~****~~~~~*****~~~~~~*****~~~~~****~~~~***~~~**~~ *~

Aya looked up, when the Lord of Kudoh entered the salon.

"Good morning!", she smiled at him.

"Good morning, Ran"

Slowly the blonde approached. Aya began to feel slightly uncomfortable and unconsciously backed up against the nearby wall. She wasn't used to acting.... not at all with a tall, handsome man as the only audience...

Youji grinned and put one arm on each side of her head.

"Have you slept well?", the blonde asked.

Aya nodded.

"Hmm... We still have a couple of hours till breakfast-time..."

Aya nodded again.

"By the way, do you actually have other clothes than the ones, you're wearing?"

Blushing the girl shook her head, avoiding to look into the noble's green eyes.

"Hmmmmmm... Do you know your sisters cloth-size?"

"Y-Yes.", the girl answered with a barely audible voice.

Wow. A whole word., Youji thought, while his expression changed from "amused" to "predator". He leaned closer to the smaller person's head and whispered:

"So...Ran...Your sister is still asleep and we are all alone and have a lot of time to spend, till breakfast..." Aya went pale. She felt like a little mouse in front of a big cat. "so.. since we are alone why don't we do some fun..." his lips were nearly touching Aya's ear, now..

"...and go shopping!?" he finished, turning away from the girl and walking towards the door.

Aya nearly collapsed. Now that was close..., she thought, wiping away the sweatdrops that somehow had appeared on her forehead. ... Go shopping?!? Quickly she followed the noble.

"Sir.. I don't think, it's a good idea and..."

"Mr. Fujimiya! I can't allow you and your sister to wear the same clothes for weeks. So would you please shut up and follow me to the carriage? Otherwise...." he came closer and took Aya's chin in his hand "otherwise I'm afraid, I'd have to tie you up and carry you into the shops on my shoulder..." Blue eyes widened. [1]

Aya wasn't quite sure if the Lord of Kudoh was joking, so she decided to give in. With a sigh she followed the noble.

"Good little boy", Youji grinned, while helping the girl enter the carriage.

~*~~**~~~***~~~~****~~~~~*****~~~~~~*****~~~~~****~~~~***~~~**~~ *~

[1] I'm not sure about her eye colour... they look blue in the manga...

So, that should be done... And now go and read da new chapter!!!!!!! XD!!!