Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Morning Activities ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yay! Thanks for waiting!!!

I managed to write a new chapter, though I wrote classtest for physics, maths, religion, history, spanish and two other subjects... And I was ill... soooooooo, enjoy it..

Same disclaimer and appologies as always...

*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~ **~~~

Chapter 6: Morning activities

*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~ **~~~

It didn't take Aya long to choose some clothes for her brother. She paid attention to the cut, so the dresses wouldn't underline his male forms. After the little trip through the stores the Lord of Kudoh had bought 5 new dresses, a nightgown, a hat, 2 pairs of shoes, various pieces of underwear (which had been embarrassing things to buy) and some jewellery. Finally they left the last shop.

"How often have you done this, before?", the Lord of Kudoh asked; "You're pretty good at buying clothes for your sister...."

Oh no... Aya thought.

"Well...I...She always takes me with her.... when she goes shopping... so I have to wait in the shops for her...and... so I learned what clothes she likes...?", she answered not very sure.

"I see..." the blonde said.

Uffa... I think he believes me...

"and I guess you're even better at buying clothes for yourself, then..."

...for myself?Now what does he mean..oh.OH! Aya blushed.

"Ähm...no... my sister used to buy my clothes...and...why...I'm not very self-confident..." she tried to explain.

"Hmmmm... I'll pick something for you, then..."

"Thank you...."

Youji grinned, while he led the crossdressed girl into another shop. Soon Aya was very busy with taking clothes on and off in a small changing room. She found some trousers and shirts. The Lord of Kudoh had tried to enter her changing room, but Aya fortunately had locked it. After Youji had paid for her clothes they went back to their hotel.

"I'm gonna change, see you at breakfast!", Aya said, before vanishing behind her room's door.

The Lord of Kudoh sighed. Interesting person, indeed. Now let's see, if my cutie's still asleep...

Slowly he entered his room and carefully closed the door. Because the curtains were still closed, it was very dark, but the blonde had no problem, finding his bride.

The redhead seemed to be asleep...

Silently Youji knelt on the bed and over the sleeping cutie beneath him.

*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~ **~~~

Ran slowly came to his senses. Something warm and soft was on his lips. He ignored it and opened his mouth, to yawn. Something warm and soft and wet moved from his lips into his mouth....

...wet...?....!

Ran's eyes opened. And looked directly into green one's. Then it hit him. Quickly the redhead closed his mouth, trying to bite on the invading tounge. But before his teeth could sink into the older man's tounge, Youji pulled away.

"Good Morning, cutie", the blonde grinned.

"You...You.."

"I kissed you... so?"

"How do you dare...", Ran asked, getting really angry.

"Well...I felt like giving you a "good morning"-kiss...", Youji excused, his grin widening. Before Ran could comment on that, he went on:

"Actually it was a good "morning-kiss", aswell... except the trying-to-bite-part...."

The redhead's cheeks changed into a dark red.

"I didn't want to be kissed!!!"

"Is that so?", the Lord of Kudoh looked into the amethyst eyes, one last time and got off the redhead. Stretching, he walked to the door.

"When I kissed you, you opened your mouth very wide, so I took it for an invitation..."

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO YAWN!!!", Ran shouted.

The older man was about to say something, when it knocked. The Lord of Kudoh opened the door and took the amount of clothes from the servants, who remained outside.

"I did some early shopping for you, cutie... I hope you don't mind..." Slowly he approached the bed, again, and laid the clothes down. "Your sister helped me, I hope you don't mind..." The noble picked a dark green silk dress and handed it Ran. "I think, this one's nice! Wear it for me, pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee?", he begged.

The redhead sighed. "Sure, why not...."

"Awwwwww, thanks. Are you still mad at me? Or do you want an "I-feel-so-sorry-kiss"?"

"Out. Now."

"Whatever you want, cutie..." and with that, the blonde left.

Ran watched the door closing, then got up, quickly and started changing.

Uffa... he went shopping for me? Hmmm... cute... wait a sec...did he say, he went with my SISTER? Naaaa, can't be... he would have said something to me... oh well, I better hurry; I'm really hungry...

*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~ **~~~

*GRIN* Dahahahahahaha XD, so? liked it? Review? Pleaaaaaasseeee? I love reviews...

So, I'm gonna write as soon, as I've got time ( oh no! Have to learn for latin and japanese classtest, D'oh!) sooo don't expect the next chapter so soon... ^^° I'll try, I'll really try, ne...