Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Travelling ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hidiho! Time for some new characters to appear, ne XD! Well, thankies for your reviews, again... enjoy da new chapter, ne...

*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~**~~~*~~~*~~~***~~****~ **~~~

Chapter 7: Travelling

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

Ran entered the butterfly salon.

"Wow! You really look great in that dress!", the Lord of Kudoh commented and stood up from the table.

"Indeed, you look very pretty! I was right: this green matches your hair colour..."

Slowly the redhead approached his sister, who wore new clothes, as well.

"But you look handsome, in that, too...", he complimented. Aya blushed a little.

"See! Even your sister says so. I told him earlier, too, but he wouldn't believe me!", Youji complained. Then he finally offered Ran a seat and finished his breakfast.

Well, he doesn't look that bad, either... the redhead thought, while tormenting a piece of bread with his knife.

Soon after they finished their meal, the Lord of Kudoh told the siblings to get their belongings packed and prepare to leave. An hour later the noble had paid the bill and the group was ready to go.

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

Ran wasn't pleased. He was rather angry. Very angry. Since his sister had bought a lot of clothes and the Lord of Kudoh didn't want to rent an extra carriage for the luggage, the redhead had to share the carriage with boxes and crates. His sister was riding next to the Lord of Kudoh. They had been travelling like that for three days, now.

And in every village, we stopped, Aya bought new clothes... the redhead sighed.

The Lord of Kudoh had been waving his hand in front of his bride's eyes for a minute.

"Hey! Cutie! I asked you something!" and with that he slapped the younger man lightly. Which finally got him his cutie's full attention.

"Huh? Sorry, I wasn't listening... What did you say?"

The blonde sighed.

"I wanted to know, if you want to take your brother with you, when you choose your wedding dress. You know, this person has a great fashion sense!"

"Yes... I'll let her choose it...." Ran commented, absent-minded.

Emerald eyes widened.

"Her?!"

The redhead forgot breathing. Oh no! Damned ****! , he cursed mentally.

"HIM! I mean him! I didn't pay attention and was thinking of a friend of mine; she always went shopping with me, back then, when we lived at the Fujimiya's estate..."

"Oh well, then... maybe we should invite her to the wedding?"

My poor nerves!! I can't stand this much longer... the younger man thought, while he said:

"No, I don't even know, if she's still alive, anymore... I haven't heard from her, since we left our house..."

"Hmm..." the Lord of Kudoh was about to say something, but an other carriage was approaching on the other side of the street and he had to ride behind his cutie's carriage.

The reached their hotel on Friday afternoon and after a short snack the Fujimiya siblings went shopping for Ran's wedding dress. Youji had excused himself; he had other things to do.

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

(BIG scene change)

"Master! A letter for you!"

The young man turned around, an annoyed look on his face.

"Who sent it?", he asked lazily.

"Uhm...it has the seal of the Lord of Kudoh..."

Blue eyes widened. He snatched the piece of paper from the servant's hand and sent him away. The letter was being unfolded. Quickly the person read it. After finishing it, he called the servant back.

"Get a horse ready. I'm leaving for some days..."

While the noble gave more orders he thought:

Interesting... Mr. Playboy gets married... his bride has to be really special... but it's typical for him to sent the invitations that late.. I wonder who else might come to the wedding...

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

"What about this?" Aya held up another dress, the shop assistant had brought.

Ran looked at the piece of cloth. It was a dream of white satin and silk. Some little white textil roses were sewed to it.

"I'll try it..." and with that the redhead vanished behind a curtain. A few minutes later he came out, again.

"So... how does it look?" he asked, blushing a little. Aya just sat there and stared at him.

"Ähm... Aya?" he poked his sister.

"YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS!!! You look... breath-taking!" she screamed.

Her brother's blush deepened. Then he turned around and looked in the mirror.

Wow! Aya is right, I have to take this...

They also choose a pair of shoes and a veil, then they paid and left the shop.

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

"Saaaa, welcome back! Found anything?" the Lord of Kudoh greated as they entered the dinner room.

"Yes. It looks really nice...", the redhead said, while Youji pressed a kiss to his hand. The noble looked up.

"If you say, it's nice then it has to be the most beautiful thing on this earth." Youji grinned.

Now it was Aya's turn to speak: "Beautiful isn't the right word! It's rather breath-taking! You'll fall on your knees at this sight!!"

Two pairs of eyes stared at her; emerald with an amused and amethyst with a warning expression.

Aya's cheeks turned into a dark shape of red. "Äh.. I mean.. it's really pretty, indeed..".

Quickly she mumbled something about being tired and fled from the room, leaving her brother alone with the Lord in the salon.

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

XD! Any suggestions who got the invitation? Lemme give you a hint: it's not Aya, not Ran, not their parents (cause they are dead), not Youji, not Farfie and not Mr. Takatori... that helped you much, ne XD. Is it just my imagination or was this chapter longer than the others?

Tell me in a review, ne? *pleading look* pleeeeaaaassse... oh, and I'm working on a fanart XD.. though I can't really draw.. oh well, hopefully I'll update soon...