Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Lasoporp (just don't ask -_-°) ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

YO! I uploaded a fanart... ;_; I just can't draw... and it's just a sketch... I decided to upload this fic at you-know-where (that evil place that deleted it's NC-17 section XP) but I will still update here, first... jeje.. Oh, and I'm sorry for the title ^^° I just didn't know, how to name it..

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

Chapter 8: Lasoporp (don't ask, just don't ask ^^°)

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

"You want to show me your wedding dress, cutie?"

Ran looked back into the green eyes.

"Nope. You're gonna see it tomorrow. Be patient."

"Awww, but you really try my patience..." The blonde leaned forward and tried to capture his bride's lips. But the redhead was quicker. Before the older man could kiss him, he hit him lightly on the nose.

"OUCH!", Youji whined more suprised, than hurt. "That wasn't necessary! A simple no' would have done it!", he complained.

He looks really funny like this, the redhead thought, while he watched the taller man holding his nose. This was really amusing.

The Lord of Kudoh stared at him. "Oh my god! Is this actually a smile?!?"

Ran blushed. "No."

"Oh yes! That WAS a smile! So you ARE able to smile after all!"

"Good nite, Sir." Ran laid his hand on the door, ready to open it.

"Just a second."

Amethyst eyes widened. The noble had sound quite serious. Ran turned around and found his hands captured by the blonde's.

"Wha-What is it?", the redhead asked nervously.

"I just realized, I haven't asked yet....", the Lord of Kudoh sank on one knee,

"Do you want to marry me?"

Ran looked into the emerald eyes and suddenly the man kneeing in front of him wasn't just a solution for debt problems, anymore. The redhead had to admit that he really began to like the blonde noble. He smiled at Youji.

"Yes.", Ran whispered and his cheeks turned slightly red.

It seemed like Youji winced for a moment, but Ran wasn't sure. When the blonde kissed the captured hands gently, the crossdressed man's blush deepened.

"Sleep well, cutie..."

"You too, Sir."

"Hmm, thanks. ... oh! I've invited some of my friends to our wedding. They should be arriving tomorrow... I hope they'll make it in time; since our wedding is on sunday...." Youji smiled at his bride. "Don't worry, cutie, most of them are quite nice..."

"My husband's friends are my friends... Good Nite, Sir..." and with that the redhead left the room.

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

(scene change [still big])

The carriage stopped in front of an inn and the passenger got out. Lazily he walked into the salon, the landlord showed him. After the noble had eaten, he pulled out the invitation. He read through the text for the 10th time, since he had recieved it.

"...my bride is the most beautiful thing, I've ever seen and really cute!..."

This makes no sense..., the young man thought, I've seen him with many "cute and beautiful" women, but he's never been serious... that person seems to be really interesting... I never thought anyone would win his heart... oh well..

With a little sigh he changed, laid down on the soft mattress and pulled up the covers.

"I'm anxious to meet that girl..."

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

Blue eyes opened and the young noble got out of his bed, quickly. It was quite early and the sun hadn't risen completely, yet. The landlord was already up, though and the carriage was waiting. Ignoring the carriage, the young man took a small breakfast and then slowly left the inn. Inside the carriage he unfolded the invitation and started reading it, again...

It just doesn't make any sense...

(end of the [still big] scene change)

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

Ran awoke by the sound of a carriage.

This can't be any of Youji's friends, yet

Soon he was dressed and hurried down the steps.

There was no sign of Youji nor his sister.

When he heard someone approaching, he quickly turned around and found himself staring into blue eyes. The taller man grinned at the redhead.

"Are you sure, you're wearing the right clothes?"

*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*~~~**~*~~~*~* ~*~*~~~

Weee..... Does anybody read this, anymore? Well, thanks for the review, pink_bunny!!! And to all the people, who read my fic... Maybe you want to see the pic, I've tried to draw... ^^°VV...