Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ A friend of Youji pays attention... ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Weeeee, chapter 9.... Thankies to all the nice people, who reviewed... I love reviews XD. (though the theories about Mr. Blue eyes were kinda.. uhm... some were right but.. blue eyed Takatori o.O°) I'm very busy with school, at the moment, but don't worry, I'll continue writing (mostly on weekends, though -_-°) I still haven't drawn any more fanarts (I doubt anybody has seen the "cutie"-one, though ^^°). Apologies are the usual.... Don't own anything (I do steal Sei-chan for my perverted fantasies, sometimes...just kidding) neither am I capable of English grammar ejejeje... enjoy da chapter, ne!

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~ ~~***~~~

Chapter 9: A friend of Youji pays attention...

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~ ~~***~~~

"Are you sure, you're wearing the right clothes?"

Ran's eyes widened. How could the stranger know about this? He had been fooling Youji for 5 days, so how could this man discover his true gender at one glance? But has he really?

"I don't know, who you are and what you mean...", Ran tried, "I thought a green dress would match my eyes and my hair... It's very impolite of you to criticize my sense of fashion..."

The older man grinned. It was the most evil grin, Ran had ever seen. The stranger snickered.

"Nice try, kitty, but you can't fool me THAT easy." He came closer and Ran stepped back, until his back came in contact with the wall. Soon Ran was trapped between the wall and the taller man, who slowly stepped closer and pressed his body against the crossdressed man's.

"Let me go!"

"I have no intention of doing so." The smirk was really scary, by now. Ran began to fight, but his wrist were captured, before he could get the stranger off him. Holding the wrists of the younger man in one hand over Ran's head, the stranger tried to kiss him. The captured was nearly crying, when he felt lips pressed to his own.

"Not yet married and already committing adultery, huh?" The Lord of Kudoh entered the room.

"You really are unbearable... His mocking expression turned into a slightly angry one, when he saw, that his bride's wrists were captured.

"Let go. Now."

Emerald eyes glared at blue eyes. The stranger broke eye contact and loosened his grip.

"You are crazy... but I won't stand in your way...", the stranger told Youji, while he watched Ran hurry to the Lord of Kudoh's side.

"Cutie, this is one of my friends, Schuldig. He's usually like that and you can be lucky, you are still full dressed... I really don't know, why I haven't killed him, yet..."

Ran took a closer look at the friend of Youji. Long orange hair, blue eyes and a somewhat strange dark green suit. He's quite handsome...except for that annoying smirk..., the redhead thought, while he shook Schuldig's hand.

"Thank you very much, kitty." The smirk went wider.

Amethyst eyes widened in shock. "Wh-what..How..."

Youji sighed. "oh, and he can read thoughts, if you don't pay attention..."

Oh my god! Does he know about me, then? Will he tell him? Oh my god, what shall I do?!

<Don't worry, kitty, I won't tell anyone... but pay attention; Youji's not as stupid, as you think>

"Now, has any of you had breakfast, yet?", the Lord of Kudoh asked with a yawn.

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~ ~~***~~~

During that morning more of Youji's friends arrived. A blonde boy, Omi, who turned out to be the Lord of Kudoh's cousin, and a strange looking Irish, called Jei. While Ran and Youji were having talks with them, Schuldig sneaked out of the salon.

He closed the door quietly and turned around, when he crashed into an other person.

The smaller person, who had obviously been reading a book and not paying attention to Schuldig, tripped and was about to fall, but the telepath catched her with a quick movement of his arm.

"Never walk, while reading."

He pulled the other person up and picked up the book, that had fallen on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry!"

Schuldig watched the person in front of him blush. It was a girl, dressed in a blue coat and black trousers. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail. Weeee, the second crossdresser, today...

How embarrassing! I hope, this isn't one of Lord Kudoh's friends!

"I'm Schuldig, one of Youji's friends. Did you know, you have an incredible cute blush?"

The girl's cheeks darkened even more. What a horrible man! I hope, he behaves better than Youji....

"It's nice to meet you, Sir. I'm Ran Fujimiya, the brother of Lord Kudoh's fiancee.", she hold out her hand "now would you please give me back that book?"

The telepath smirked. "Tststs...sure...."

He put the book into her outstretched hand, took her other hand into his and pressed a kiss on the small fingers.

WHACK!

Aya hurried into the salon and closed the doors quickly. Then she turned around. Seven eyes were staring at her.

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~ ~~***~~~

On the other side of the door, Schuldig was holding his cheek, which was turning red, where the book had hit him.

This girl seems to be quite interesting, too... I really should seek revenge for her, hitting me... I have to approach her, when she's unarmed, though.

Rubbing his bruised cheek he went up the stairs into his room.

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~ ~~***~~~

So... it was Schuldig... and if you have any doubts about his eye colour (I had some...) then go and watch ep 24. They ARE blue...and they really green in the manga? My manga shows them kinda yellowish.. oh well... review, please? XD I'm glad you are still reading this fic! Thank you all very much!