Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ The Wedding ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

And here it is: The new chapter! Featuring a prude little virgin and a new character XD... Thankies again for the reviews, please enjoy the chapter and (as always) please excuse the (usual) abuse of English, ne... I was yearning for egg-sushi, when I wrote this...^^°VV..

*~*~*~~******~*~*~*******~~*~*~******~~*~*~*******~*~*~******~*~ *~*******

Chapter 10: The Wedding

*~*~*~~******~*~*~*******~~*~*~******~~*~*~*******~*~*~******~*~ *~*******

Ran took a last glance into the mirror. He was content with his appearance. The dress looked great, his hair was brushed back and hidden by a soft veil. With a little sigh he turned around and left the room.

The Lord of Kudoh was waiting at the carriage, already and helped his bride to enter.

"You look great.", he whispered into Ran's ear, while they approached the church. The redhead blushed. "But I bet you'll even look greater without it... Can't wait for tonight, cutie...."

Ran was confused.

"Tonight...?", he asked, with the most innocent expression, Youji had ever seen.

The blonde licked over the pale earshell beneath his mouth.

"Yesss..tonight...wedding-night...we're going to be married, remember?"

The younger man stiffened. The tone Youji had used, really scared him.

"What do you mean by that?"

The Lord of Kudoh stopped abusing Ran's earshell.

"Do you really need me to explain? You can't be THAT innocent, can you?"

Youji took the younger man's blushing as a "yes".

"Well,", the blonde whispered, "it means I'm gonna make you scream in ecstasy while I..."

He stopped, when he saw his bride was shivering. He took a hold of the redhead's chin and looked directly into the amethyst eyes.

"What's wrong, cutie?"

Ran felt tears forming in his eyes. How could he have been THAT stupid?!? Of course the blonde would expect him to uhm... Uhm...he called it "making me scream in ecstasy..." I think, I really don't want to know about it...but what to do about this man?!? What shall I do!?! Well, whatever it was, it would end his masquerade.

"I...You...I didn't believe you wanted to go so fast... I mean... we don't know each other well and it's too fast for me and I have never even thought about those things and..." the redhead fell silent and blushed deeply.

The Lord of Kudoh grinned at the last part. So still a virgin...that's gonna be fun...

"Don't worry, cutie, I'm quite experienced at this kind of things.."

A tear dripped on the older man's hand.

"I...I'm sorry, but....I don't want to do that, yet...", Ran sobbed, "this was an stupid idea... please tell the driver to turn around as soon, as possible..."

Amethyst eyes went incredible wide, when the blonde noble licked away the tear.

"Sir?!?"

"It's very important to me to marry you, because I think, I'm falling in love with you.... I don't want to make you cry, but I won't let you escape, either..." He pulled out a handkerchief of white lace and wiped away the last few drops on his bride's face. "I won't force you to do anything tonight and I'll keep my hands, feet and my mouth off you, while we sleep in the same bed, till you tell me otherwise..."

The redhead avoided to meet the other man's eyes. "Thank you very much, Sir..."

*~*~*~~******~*~*~*******~~*~*~******~~*~*~*******~*~*~******~*~ *~*******

(BIG scene change)

Somewhere else, someone else wasn't too pleased with the thought of the Lord of Kudoh being married. The invitation to the marriage lay crumbled on a small table. The addressee walked from through the room, cursing loudly. A black-haired man was listening to the angry person.

"How DARE he to send me an invitation to his MARRIAGE!?! Me!!! I would love to strangle his cute little wife and slice HIM into small pieces!!! I hate him!!! Ohhh I can't bear this insult!!! I bet he was grinning, when he wrote this!!! Crawford, why don't YOU say something?!?"

The black-haired man sighed.

"Well, I think, it's his right to marry any cute, naiv little girl, that crosses his way... he hasn't got to care about his reputation, cause he's incredible rich... I think, you're just envious, but you never had a real chance to become his wife, and you know that."

Quickly Crawford stepped aside, so the vase, the other person had thrown, wouldn't hit him.

"Oh shut up already! I want to see this oh-so-cute wife with my own eyes... and when I see her, I'm gonna tell her some of Youji's old escapades... let's see, how long the Lord of Kudoh will stay married...

(BIG scene change end)

*~*~*~~******~*~*~*******~~*~*~******~~*~*~*******~*~*~******~*~ *~*******

The new married couple left the church and entered the carriage, which soon was barely visible, anymore and then vanished.

Aya sneaked into dark corner of the church and started to cry silently.

*~*~*~~******~*~*~*******~~*~*~******~~*~*~*******~*~*~******~*~ *~*******

Uffa... Another "guess who it is" chapter, just for you XD! Now, who is the strange person? Well, it's not Aya, Ran, Youji, Schuldig, Ken, Omi, Crawford, Farfie, Schuldig and not Takatori... oh and the eye colour is brown, I think... I'll look it up XD... Yes, brown... Review! (please)