Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What is Mine ❯ Captured ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Mine

I do not own Weiß Kreuz or any of its characters.

Warning contains: Adult language, Slight NCS, BDSM, Violence

^Inner thoughts^

Chapter 2: Captured

Aya slowly opened his eyes. He noticed that he was in a bedroom and…his hands and feet were tied down to a king-sized bed. He tested the ropes that bound him. He stopped when he felt warm liquid on his wrist ^Figures, too damn strong to break^ His trench coat and shirt had been removed, he that the bullet wound was bandaged.

He still felt somewhat light-headed, ^Boy I've been having just a shitty day today^ He looked around the room for anything that he could possibly use to cut the ropes.

The bedroom was about the size of a hotel room. There was a small desk and chair in front of the bed a door stood beside it. A TV could be seen on the left side as well as a window. Aya noticed that the window had iron bars on it. ^Bastards must have been expecting me. . .^ He didn't see anything that could be used to break the ropes, ^shit. Aya closed his eyes, ^Dammit, why the hell did I accept that mission?^ His eyes flashed open when he heard the faint steps coming to where he was. They stopped when it reached the door to the room Aya was in. Someone was fumbling with keys. The doorknob turned and Aya quickly shut his eyes, letting his body go limp in his bonds.

Schuldich entered the room and saw the redhead. He still looked the same way as the telepath had left him. He sighed and was about to leave when he saw blood on the ropes. He grinned. "I know you are up kitten and I'm guessing you've been up for quite a while judging from the way your wrists look."

The redhead remained motionless.

The telepath snorted, moving closer to the bed. "Open you eyes Ran!" His voice becoming threatening now.

The Weiß leader still didn't budge.

Schuldich loomed over Aya now, his eyes seething with annoyance. Without warning he jabbed his left hand into the bandaged wound.

Aya's eyes opened involuntarily. He emitted a choked scream; it felt like a thousand needles had pierced him in his abdomen, scorching his insides. He looked into the telepath's eyes, pure hate burning in them.

"That's better," Schuldich said. He sat next to the bound man on the bed. "Now that you're up, we can talk."

"I don't think so," Aya said ominously.

"Tsk, tsk," The telepath said as he bent down towards the Weiß leader, "That's not anyway to treat someone who saved your life." Schuldich whispered in his ear.

Aya jerked back trying to get the Schwarz telepath away from him.

Schuldich slowly backed away from the redhead's ear. He looked into Aya's emotionless eyes. "You've been asleep for the past two days now. I'm surprised that wound didn't kill you." He moved his hands on Aya's chest caressing the warm body. "What were you doing to get you hurt like that I wonder?" He purred.

Aya entire body tensed, not liking the foreign hands roaming over his skin.

Schuldich smiled, "Do you not like what I'm doing to you kitten?"

The redhead gave him a withering glare.

The telepath chuckled at his expression. He closed his eyes and entered Aya's mind to see what he was thinking.

^What is Schwarz planning to do with me? How come they didn't kill me, and why the hell was Schuldich looking at me like that?^ A smirk played on the telepath's mouth.

"What the hell are you grinning about?" Aya snapped.

Still holding the smirk Schuldich looked deep into Aya's amethyst eyes. "I'm smiling at you Ran. You are too tense and ask too many questions."

Aya turned his head away from him. Even though he could but up his mental wall to stop the telepath from reading his mind, he still was too exhausted to put up.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you unless you force me to." Schuldich said nipping at Aya's neck.

Aya struggled not to moan as the sensitive flesh was bitten. His breathing was starting to speed up and he was beginning to feel the pain that was suddenly increasing between his legs. Aya started bucking, trying desperately to get the telepath off of him.

Schuldich backed away a little and let Aya struggle. When he stopped moving, he pinched one of Aya's nipples. Aya's breath hitched as he was hit with overwhelming string of pleasure. "Don't fight me kitten. I can make you very happy if you don't." Schuldich's tongue traced over Aya's chest.

"Go to hell!!" Aya said in a half choked cry.

"What? You don't want this?" Schuldich said in a calm manor. His hands fell on the zipper of Aya's pants. He slowly stroked the forming bulge hidden beneath the fabric. "Are you `sure' you don't want this Ran?"

The redhead shuddered, why was his body responding to the telepath? This was his enemy! When he stilled, Schuldich stopped what he was doing. He licked his lips, he knew Aya's member had become rock hard after the ministrations he had done. His gaze shifted to Aya's flushed face, "Say Ran, how would you like to play a little game?"

"Stop calling me that you bastard!" Aya choked.

Schuldich chuckled, "I guess that's a yes." He toyed with the belt that held Aya's pants on him. He noticed how the redhead's chest suddenly tightened. After he had gotten Aya's belt undone he pulled his pants down. He felt his mouth water as he gazed at the redhead's creamy thighs and then his hardening member. ^Gods. . .^ It looked like it would very well burst through the fabric of his underwear.

Schuldich's mouth began to descend on it; his body twitched with pure, ravenous lust. He stopped descending on Aya when the redhead bucked again. His gaze shifted toward the Weiß assassin's face. "Ah, I almost forget to tell you the rules didn't I kitten." He said smirking.

At this point the redhead thought of nothing else but to hear this molester cry in agony. He gritted his teeth. "You sick bastard."

Schuldich couldn't help but laugh. "You should be saying that to Farfarello, not me."

A grinned curled on the redhead's face, "You both look the same to me!"

The telepath's smile faded, pure anger could be seen on his face. He balled both of his fists up and hit Aya's damaged abdomen and chest.

Aya's body trembled with every savage hit that Schuldich was giving him. No injury he had ever sustained was worse than this. His breathing became shallower and uneven and he faintly heard something crack. He felt something begin to form in his lungs and he coughed, it was blood. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, then darkness descended on him once again.

Schuldich stopped punching Aya when the redhead hung limply. ^Shit^ He ran to get the bandages from the desk drawer. When he retrieved them he quickly ran back over to where Aya was. His hands felt around the Weiß assassin's chest trying to get an idea of the injuries the redhead might have gotten due to his lack of self-control. He felt three bruised ribs, and one broken one. The broken one had slightly imbedded itself in his left lung.

The telepath cursed under his breath he needed to get Aya to a hospital, and quick. But first, he had to deal with Crawford. Before Schuldich could get a mental link with the Schwarz leader he heard footsteps. The door was slammed open and Crawford stood there, nearly out of breath.

"Dammit Schuldich!! I told you not to kill him!!" He rushed over to where Aya was. He felt his pulse. After a few moments he rose and looked at Schuldich. "Your lucky you stopped hitting him when you did, a couple more of those punches would have caused his lungs to collapse." He walked toward the door, "I'm leaving you to take care of him, inform me when he gets better. . .And Schuldich. . ."

His cold amber eyes bore into sapphire eyes.

"Do not kill him! I don't care how much he insults you!" The precog left leaving the flame-haired telepath alone.

Schuldich eyes gazed toward the redhead. "Don't think you're off the hook so easily Ran, I will have my way with you despite what Crawford has said."

He gently picked up the redhead and headed for the hospital, but this would be no ordinary hospital, as Aya would soon find out.

To be continued. . .

I'd like to thank Tessa Marlene for encouraging me to continue to keep writing