Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What is Mine ❯ Escape ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Mine

I do not own Weiß Kreuz or any of its characters.

Warning contains: Adult language, Violence, implied torture

^Inner Thoughts^

/Telepathy/

Chapter 3: Escape

/Kitten. . .kitten. . .wake up/ Schuldich tried to get a link within Aya's mind but all the found was an ominous darkness.

The telepath saw no movement in the Weiß assassin, he sighed. It had been 4 days since he nearly killed Aya but the redhead refused to wake from his comatose state. He waited ten minutes before he got up and left.

A doctor came to Aya's room promptly at 4:30. He turned on the light in Aya's room. The last thing he saw was angry amethyst eyes and a balled fist.

Aya dragged the doctor into the cell. ^Damn that hurt^, he stared at his reddened fist. He stripped the doctor of his clothes putting them on. He peaked out the door of the room to make sure the coast was clear. When he was sure that it was, he left making sure he locked "Aya" in his cell.

He took a left turn, ^Where the hell I'm I?^ This didn't appear to be a normal hospital. The walls were thin, real thin; he could hear the screams of patients every which way. But those screams sounded like. . .terror. What was happening to them?

Aya neared a corner to turn but he quickly turned back. ^Schuldich, fuck!^ The German's back was turned but Aya could tell it was him nonetheless. ^Now I know I've gotta get out of here^

He backtracked and found himself at the cell he had been in. He continued right this time and found an elevator. He was on the 22nd floor, ^Good thing I didn't think of jumping out a window^ Looking around, he saw the emergency stairs. He decided to take them because they would be much safer to travel by in and less people would see him. He entered the door that led to the stairs, what he didn't know was someone had been watching him…

Crawford almost laughed as he saw Aya enter the stairway. ^Well, now to make things a little bit more interesting. . .^ He used his mental link to get in touch with Schuldich.

/Schuldich. . .Schuldich. . ./

Schuldich stopped playing with one of Farfarello's knives when he heard Crawford's voice. /You called fearless leader/ he said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

/Stop playing around Schu, your pet is getting away/

Schuldich's breath hitched, /I just checked on him ten minutes ago, he was out like a light/

/-He's taken the stairs, knowing him, he's on the tenth floor by now/ He chuckled inwardly, he had know idea what kind of expression the telepath had on his face, but he knew the telepath was infuriated. /Schu don't forget, we need him alive/

/Understood/

/I expect to see you at 9:30 pm, with Fujimiya/ Crawford cut off the link to him and Schuldich, but that was okay with the telepath, he had other matters to attend to. He licked his lips, ^It's playtime kitten.^

Aya neared the second floor when he heard alarms, ^Shit^ Aya finally had reached the first floor. His hands touched the door handle when the door was shoved open. Aya was taken by such surprise that he didn't have enough time to react. The door hit him hard on his face knocking him into the ground. He turned to face the person who had opened the door.

Aya's eyes widened, ^Impossible. . .^

Sapphire eyes stared into amethyst, "Hello kitten, you look surprised to see me."

Aya staggered up and faced Schuldich, ^But. . .how could he have known?^

"Lets just say a little birdie told me…"

The redhead stared at him, "Crawford…"

"Bingo. . ." Schuldich took a step toward Aya, and in response, Aya took a step back. "Where do you think you're going kitten?"

"As far away from you as I can get."

"You don't even know where you are, do you? For all you know this place could be ten times worse than me. . ."

"Somehow I doubt that," Aya said angrily holding one of his hands to his bandaged ribs.

"Oh, you're not still mad about `that' are you?"

"What the hell do you think?!" Aya said clenching his teeth.

Schuldich shrugged, "I guess you are. . .but that wouldn't have happened if you had been obedient to me."

"Obedient!? You kidnap me, hold me captive, then try to rape me, then you expect me to be obedient to you!?"

Their conversation was cut short when the door behind Schuldich slammed open. Men dressed in black suits surrounded the area guns pointing strait at Aya.

^So much for trying to escape^ Aya thought grimly.

One of the men came up to Schuldich, "Schuldich what the hell is going on here, who is this guy?"

He looked at the man in black, "Don't worry, he's the newest member of Schwarz."

Aya's heart skipped a beat, ^What the hell is he talking about?^

"New or not, get him under control, he took out one of the doctors."

"I am sorry about that, I should've been more careful with him. We were just leaving." He looked at Aya /Better do what I say kitten or you might be killed/

As much as Aya hated to admit it Schuldich was right, one false move and he could end up with a chest full of lead.

Schuldich walked over to where Aya was, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. After he had put the items on Aya, he led him out the door leading to the first floor. They both headed to the outside gates.

Schuldich placed Aya in the passenger seat of his red sports car and drove off; he looked at the time, ^5:10, we've got plenty of time to have some fun.^

Aya cursed under his breath, Schuldich had caught him again. ^Well at least he's not talking to me. . .^

"I could if you want me to Ran…" Schuldich said in a mocking tone.

"Burn in hell!" Aya spat.

"You know, you have no manors at all, I just saved your life twice and you never have thanked me. . ."

Aya gritted his teeth.

"Boy you've got a temper. Maybe you should go to sleep"

"Maybe you should shut your damn mouth!" Aya snapped. He rested his head on the passenger door; ^I've got to get out of here^

/And just how do you plan to get out of here Ran? All you need to do is accept that you're mine/

"Never!!" Aya spat.

Sighing, Schuldich dove into Aya's mind to establish a mental link. /Sleep kitten, just sleep/

Aya tried to fight the incoming darkness that was enveloping him but the telepath was too strong for him. An image of a certain assassin came to Aya before he gave in to Schuldich. . . Yohji

Schuldich smiled wickedly when he saw the image of Kudou, ^So kitten, you do have a weakness after all. . .^

When he reached the house that Schwarz had decided to use for cover, he gently picked Aya up and carried him inside. When he entered he saw Nagi reading the newspaper.

Nagi looked at Schuldich and at the unconscious Aya for a moment before returning to the paper. "If you're gonna make him scream go to the back room, I don't want to hear it." Nagi said not lifting his head from the newspaper.

Schuldich smiled as he walked off, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. . ." Schuldich really was planning to take Ran there anyway it had more space in there then the previous room he had been in. He continued to the backroom and opened the door ^Finally we're here.^ He removed the blindfold that he had on Aya and placed it in his pocket. His finger traced over Aya's red hair, ^You're mine kitten^. Schuldich gently put Aya on the king-sized bed and took off his shirt exposing his pale chest, ^Now the real fun begins. . .^

To be continued. . .