Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ White Noise ❯ Beginnings or Yohji's Assets ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

** I own nothing, no one, nada, zilch…wow, kinda sucks to be me ;_; Well, I do own this story, so no touch! ^_^

Another sleepless night. I've been having a lot of those lately. Not so much the nightmares anymore, though I still get those. It's this damn mind of mine. Even it's against me. Won't. Shut. Up. So, I walk down to the kitchen to get myself some brandy. Ahh brandy, the panacea for… well I'm not sure for what. But it seems to cure what ails me. I reach into the cabinet and fish around for the bottle, which seems to be eluding me at the moment. Tonight is not my night.

Maybe it's a tumor, yeah, maybe I've got a big old brain tumor sitting in my head, pissing with me. Wouldn't that just be my luck. Yup, Kudoh Yohji, assassin extraordinaire, dying of a brain tumor. Would make sense though. But that's the bitch of it, if I die of a brain tumor then I wouldn't be dying valiantly in the field, hell even lung cancer would make more sense!

"God damnit, where the hell is it? I know I put it here somewhere!" I exclaim to myself. Yeah, I've taking to talking out loud to myself, it kinda makes all the noise in my head seem a little less loud and a little more tolerable.

Oh I know! It's syphilis. That'd be a bitch. Kudoh's slutty ways catching up to him. Ain't that dandy. Now I'm thinking in the third person That's about as sane as talking out loud to yourself.

"Ah-hah!!" I have prevailed against the stubborn brandy bottle as I pull it from the top shelf, just where I'd left it. Good timing to, I need the drink after scaring the shit outta myself with the brain tumor and syphilis thoughts.

"Yotan?"

I jump holding the bottle guiltily in my left hand and a glass I'd retrieved in my right. Turning, as casually as one can with the knowledge that they have just been caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar, I face Ken.

I quietly move down the stairs as I hear someone fumbling, rather inconsiderately, in the kitchen. Gotta be Yohji, considering the inconsiderate part. So, of course, any chance I can get to poke some fun at him, I will. I feel a smirk cross my face as I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the doorjamb, listening to him push glasses and bowls out of the way to reach for something in the top cabinet. This puts him leaning against the counter top, one hand stretched up, reaching. The other planted on the counter to steady himself. He's shirtless with long pajama pants and fucking gorgeous. I watch as all the muscles in his back extend and contract and tremble as he poses for me. Logically I know he's not posing for me, hell, he doesn't even know I'm watching. But it's rather hard to tell other parts of my anatomy that.

Then I hear him talk to himself. He's muttering and I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with whatever it is he's not finding. That damn voice of his, it's got a rumbling purr about it that just sets me on fire. He could read the phone book for all I care, just as long as those pouty lips keep moving for me. Unhh, the idea of those lips moving for me, on me, around me. Fuck, gotta calm down!

Ahh, he's found what he wants. Seems to be a bottle of sorts. Most likely some liquor considering Yohji drinks nothing else. Oh, except coffee…with liquor. Anyway, some shots might just be the cure for my …problem. Maybe I'll join him.

"Yotan?" He hates that nickname, which is why I call him by it.

He jumps, all the muscles of his back spasming, and turns to face me with a glass and bottle occupying his hands. He stares at me and puts on his customary devil-may-care shit-eating grin. Amazing how he can encompass both types of grins into one grin that either makes you hard, as with my case, or infuriated, as with Aya's case.

"Need something Kenken?"

He's trying to cover up the chink in his armor, I'll let him. Why not? Especially if it gets me some more time to secretly stare at his ass…ets.