Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ White Noise ❯ Author Note ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I feel I should be making apologies. Well, not so much apologies as excuses (reasons?) for my long absence from “White Noise.”
 
Well now, okay, huh. One reason I ceased TEMPORARILY writing my fic is because I was on winter break and although most fic writers can't wait for breaks to write their work, I find I'm most inspired by my boring classes that I don't need to listen to. So I took a break from ficness to sit on my ass.
 
Upon my return to school, I experienced the second nervous breakdown I've had in my life. The first, oddly, was not as bad as this one. It proved amusing, in that not funny or good or nice kind of way that things can be amusing. I am still recovering.
 
This breakdown has eaten a good chunk of my first bit of being back at school and has severly fucked with me. So this either means that I'll get a shitload of inspiration and new ways to screw with Yohji, or I'll repress it like everything else and somehow continue with my fic.
 
Bottom line: I wanna continue my fic!! I want to, and I plan to. But not at this moment. So, to those who have put up with me, I'm letting you know that I've not abandoned this, merely took a mental health break. But yeah, hope to write more soon….soon being used in that really REALLY amorphous sense of time way.
 
Thank y'all for putting up with me and I apologize bout my slowness. ^_^
 
THE AUTHOR!! (Ooh, that makes me sound important….I think I'll just crawl away now ~_^)