Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ White Shadows and Black Reflections ❯ Wechselbalg ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Now that had been amusing.
 
The young telekinetic smiled to himself. He had just loved the surprised look on the young girls' face as Schuldig had pressed that piece of chloroforme drenched tissue over her face. Schuldig had embraced her from behind, almost like a lover, and she had struggled briefly, eyes wide with shock, before going limp in the telepaths arms.
 
She was awake again by now, and Nagi could hear her fearful voice from the backseat. He was driving, the car smoothly accelerating as he wished. His hands didn't even touch steering wheel or gears, and yet both turned and shifted at his merest thought. Outside, buildings and landscape sped by as the black car with the tinted windows accelerated. The young telekinetic comfortably leaned back into the BMW's leather seat, arms crossed, and enjoyed the feeling of control, of power. He also enjoyed the show provided by Schuldig and the girl.
 
The girl was bound hand and foot, and Schuldig had settled her on his lap. He was softly stroking her hair, her arms and her body all the while telling her of the horrors that awaited her once they arrived. Judging by the malicious grin plastered on the telepaths face, he was obviously enjoying himself. The girl was pleading for mercy with the red-head, for all the good that was going to do her.
 
“Why are you doing this? Please, please let me go. My family will pay you well. Please…..”
 
Her voice was tear-choked and rough from screaming. She had screamed quite a lot in those first few minutes after waking. Schuldig had gotten bored of that rather quickly and had made her quieten down by backhanding her. Hadn't shut her up completely though. That would have spoiled their fun.
 
There was a faint trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth, and she flinched as the telepath leaned closer to whisper in her ear.
 
“Ah, little lamb….you have a rendezvous, didn't you know that? Didn't anybody tell you that you're going to meet your very own prince-charming tonight? Now, you wouldn't want to miss your date, would you? And he'll just love all those tears you're shedding.”
 
“Please, let me go….I don't understand….”
 
“Nobody's going to come for you, my pet. Nobody cares. It'll be just him…and you. And you bleed real pretty. He'll love the way you bleed. He'll love the way you'll scream your little heart out.”
 
Strangled sobs and whimpers echoed in the car.
 
“no, no, no…..please no…..”
 
Yes, Nagi was definitely having fun.