Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ White Shadows and Black Reflections ❯ Überraschung ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

He could feel a headache coming on.
 
The chirpy, twittering thoughts of the girls in the nearby school had been gnawing at the edges of his mind for hours, and by now all he wanted was to get this job done.
 
*Damn Crawford anyway.*
 
Once more he raised his binoculars to survey their hunting ground.
 
St. Mary's Undergraduate School for Young Girls was situated in one of the better parts of Yokohama, next to a charming little park where even now the first cherry-blossoms were starting to bloom. In a few minutes, the chimes of the school church would announce afternoon-break. Hordes of air-headed, gullible girls would spill out of the bowels of the building in order to enjoy the sunshine outside and then the ether would be filled with even more mindless chatter.
He scowled.
 
*Bloody sheep, the lot of them*
 
He tucked his binoculars away and headed for the stairway. The under-construction office building had been perfect for surveillance purposes, but it was fucking windy up here.
 
//Naoe? I'm coming down. Get the car started. We'll drive to the backside of the park. Some of those girls are bound to sneak off the school-grounds because they'll want to gawk at those cherry trees. We'll nab one there and then we'll be off.//
 
The telekinetic didn't answer, but Schuldig knew he'd obey. After all, Naoe was Crawfords' good little lackey boy. He always did what he was told. Feh.
 
This mission sucked. No fight, no danger, no challenge. Just grab a new toy for Farfarello, and they'd be out of here. Easy. And Mr. May-he-rot-in-hell-Crawford hadn't even bothered coming along.
 
The berserker had been getting restless again, to the point where he had nearly managed to suicide and Crawford had decreed that they needed to get him some kind of distraction. A catholic school-girl seemed like the perfect choice.