Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ When there`s no explanation ❯ The call ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The call
 
Anna opened her eyes, with the ringing of the phone piecing her ears. She turned to see her clock and check on the time. 4 a.m. Who the hell calls at this time? She thought, pretty upset that a phone call made her leave bed, where she was locked up on Amons embrace. She picked her robe and put it around her naked form and rushed to her bag, where she kept her phone. She lifted the tab and placed it on her ear.
“Hello?”
“Shalom, Anna”
“Ziva? Is that you?”
“Yes, its me. Listen, I need your help.”
“Sure, what is it?”
“I have a corpse here and it seems that it was a witch. Could you please come and help us?”
US? Where are you?”
“America. Im at the NCIS offices, here in Washington. My boss needs someone who knows how to handle these things.”
“How do you know that it was a witch?”
“The Orgham Circle appeared near where the body was found.”
“Have you called my grandfather?”
“Yes, he was the one who gave me your phone number. He also said he will send the order to bring you here. He said that someone else is coming with you.”
“Who?”
“An agent named Amon. He said he is your partner.”
“Well be there as soon as possible.”
“Thanks.”
“Bye”
Anna hung up the phone and walked to the bed. She sat down and looked out the window, lost in her thoughts. Suddenly she felt someone holding her, so she turned to face Amon.
“Morning.” She said, while he kissed her on her neck.
“Morning” he muttered to her, still groggy from the sleep, “who was it?”
“A friend. She said that she needs my help in America.”
“About?”
“Apparently theres a witch on the loose, so she needs my help.”
“Let the local Solomon branch handle it. Why do they need you?”
“Its a long story. Besides, its a naval thing, so they dont let anybody handle that. Juliano already sent the order from headquarters. We are going.”
“We?”
“You are coming with me”
“Nice. At least we are having some vacation, away from here.”
“This is not vacation, besides, how bad can it be? You, me, away from everybody who knows us, I think is gonna be cool.”
The phone rang again, but this time were the communicators from work. They picked their phone, and Anna left the room, so Michael couldn't find out they were in the same room.
“Go ahead, Michael.” Anna heard Amons voice as she place the phone on her ear.
“The chief wants to see you two ASAP.”
“Right now?” Anna said.
“Yeah, that surprises me too. Apparently he received a message from H.Q. half an hour ago, so he needs to see you both.”
“Gee, I wonder what it is about.”
“Michael, we will be there in fifteen minutes. Please tell the chief that” Amon cut the conversation.
“See ya soon Michael.” Anna said, before hanging up too.
 
 
Tony DiNozzo was sitting on the couch of his apartment sipping a very earned beer after a long work day. Gibbs have sent everybody home, saying that the case was on hold until Zivas friend arrived. Gee, I hope is a girl. He thought as he placed more drink on his mouth. Suddenly, the phone began to ring. He flipped it open and answered:
“DiNozzo here”
“Tony, I want you to go with Ziva to pick up the agents that are coming.” Gibbs voice sounded on the other end of the line, “And I need you to do something.”
“Anything boss”
“I want you to keep an eye on Zivas friend. The other operative is the girls partner back in Japan, so he is staying with me. The girl is staying at your apartment.”
“Sure boss”
“I dont want you to get off the line with this girl, ok?”
“Boss, it hurts me to see what you think of me”
No answer came from the phone, since Gibbs hung up before he heard Tony`s complain. DiNozzo got up, took his jacket and rushed outside, towards the airport.
 
 
 
Anna was sitting on the airport waiting room, Amon sitting next to her. They were pretty much apart, considering the status of secrecy of their relationship. She was listening to some music on her iPod, while Amon read a book. She was scanning the area, waiting for Ziva to show up, still not used to the big rush in American airports.
Soon she saw a familiar face among the crowd so she got up and walked towards her friend, Amon following her.
“Anna!” Ziva had seen her, and walked her direction too. The two girls hugged each other.
Tony was behind Ziva, scanning the new arrival. The girl was hot! She was wearing black jeans, a V-neck sleeveless shirt and a long black trench coat. Brunette, slim and hot. All he liked in a girl. But he felt someone staring at him, so he looked up and faced a very scary face. The guy that was her partner was staring at him, with a dangerous glare on his face.
Amon was enjoying the happy moment that Anna was sharing with her friend, when he heard some unpleasant thoughts concerning his girlfriend. He looked around, until he saw Zivas companion. He was staring at his Anna as if she was a hooker! He was about to smack the guy when he heard a little voice in his head, remembering him that in here, he was just Annas partner, so he just decided to give him his coldest glare. The guy seemed to understand the message, so he quit staring at Anna.
Anna turned around and saw Amon with an upset glare on his face.
“Daijobu, Amon” Amons face changed when he heard her voice. (AN: From now on, when Anna and Amon talk with each other, they are talking in Japanese. Amon understands English, but they talk like that with each other so no one can understand what they are saying)
“Hai” he said to her.
Tony walked towards Anna, introducing himself.
“Tony DiNozzo, at your service. Is there anything I can do to help you?” He said, with his lady-killer glare.
“Im Adrianna Sena, but you can call me Anna. Nice to meet you” She said, as polite as she could, trying not to laugh when she realized that the guy was flirting with her.
Ziva grabbed Annas bag and they walked ahead the guys. So this left Tony facing Amon. Before Tony had the chance to say something, Amon turned around and walked towards Anna.