Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ My Cousin, Toboe ❯ Give Him the Finger (1) ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 17.

"Kiba.... are you awake?" He asked in a quiet voice.

With the gentle grinding the boy is giving his hips, Kiba was more concerned with another part of him that is now awake and looking for a little attention. Arching his back up so that he can shift a bit from the slightly sideways angel he had, the older male, resting completely on his back now, grabbed his cousin by the hips and moved him directly atop his rising hard-on. Complying to the motion, Toboe pressed his weight down when Kiba's came up. The two of them ground into each other at a rapid pace with Kiba guiding them through it. He squeezed his cousins thin hips when he wanted him to slow down and let them go when he wanted to speed up.

Toboe moaned leaning forward when a surge of adrenaline shot up his back; unable to resist touching the rust colored mass of hair that brushed by the boys face from the action, Kiba reached up and brushed it away from his face, leaning up to kiss him when his lips were revealed in the moonlight. Toboe stopped moving for a moment, enthralled in the kiss, turning his head this way and that parting his mouth awaiting his Japanese cousin's soft tongue to meet with his.

"Keep moving." Kiba instructs while holding both sides of the boys face engulfing his mouth around the younger boys, giving him what they both wanted.

Toboe voiced his moans through hums knowing that he had to be quiet since his father and mother are at home and may not be asleep, though it is kind of late. When his hips began to move against the lump in Kiba's night pants, he rocked faster but with more depth breaking the kiss since his breaths were rushing out too quickly to continue with it. The Yaiden boy moved his hands from the younger boys face and slid them down his sides, slipping his pants down upon reaching his hips; Kiba wanted skin now! Toboe copied his actions tugging at his pants as well. Kiba raised his hips to help him out.

"Mmm!" They both bit back their moans when their skin touched. A good amount of a sticky mess accumulating between the two of them, which is good because Kiba was sure there wasn't enough lube to spread between the two of them. Rolling them over, Kiba took his chance to give the boy a good humping that they'd both enjoy, a mixture of weight and speed that no one could resist. Another move Tsume taught him.

Their lips came together again since Toboe's hand over his mouth wasn't enough to stop the arching boy from crying out to loudly. Coiling his legs around his cousin's hips and his arms around his shoulders, he anchored his self so that his lower half could move freely on top of the blanket. Kiba licked at the boys lips, under his chin and along his jaw line then kissing down at his neck until he reached the pillow where he bit down in to it as he came. Ensuring that the majority of it be on his cousin's lap, he reached down between them and grabbed a hold of his member giving it slick tugs. Toboe had to clamp a hand over his mouth again since Kiba was now moving down to his lap one kiss at a time, never ceasing the jerking motion he was giving the boy.

The Yaiden boy took his time at the nipples, swirling his tongue languidly around each one, nipping gently at the height they got from being touched. Toboe ran his hands through the brown mess of hair, sliding them away when Kiba reached his navel. Circling it with his tongue, he gave it a stab here and there with the tip before nipping at the sensitive sides of it. Moving lower, he then encased the boys member into his mouth without clamping down, instead he exhaled a heated breath as he removed his mouth from it, then he gave a quick lick to the coated head.

"Aaa," moans the boy still trying to keep his voice low, though, failing at it. He turned his head in order to stifle it with the pillow but that didn't seem to work since his body was now a mass of shivers.

Kiba rubbed his hand around in his semen getting it nice and slippery, when he was satisfied with that, he encased the boys member into his mouth sucking away at it. To ensure that Toboe was silent, he rolled them over so the boy was sitting on his face, this way Toboe could moan into the pillow and hopefully no one would hear him. Lowering an arm under the boys leg, he hiked it up so that it rest beside his shoulder then he lowered it back down the length of his body grabbing a hold of his erection. The other arm, already bent around the boys waist, moved down a bit so that his finger could find the boys hole.

With the lubed index he traced the hole doing the same motion with his tongue to the tip of the boys penis, each going in a different direction from the other, the young boy didn't know which was stimulating him the most but he continually pressed his hips back on the finger that was massaging him. With his middle finger, Kiba slipped it into the boy pausing when he felt his body arch in tension. Though he was jerking himself off, he removed his hand from that task to rub the boys nerves away. When he felt the boys inner walls relax, he slipped his finger further in pulling it back out slowly, then thrusting it in again and leaving it there for the boy to get used to. It took a moment, but then Toboe relaxed his body and began to press down into his mouth again. Taking that as a go ahead, Kiba thrust his finger in and out with the pace he set on himself down below. He couldn't believe how much tighter he is than Tsume, just the thought of putting himself in there made his eyes roll up; no wonder Tsume wanted to be on the bottom.

The younger boy nearly swallowed the pillow he had to bite it so hard to keep from calling out. He had never felt such pleasure in his life. Before he used to think that pleasure was having a brownie underneath a big scoop of ice cream but this, this was a different matter entirely! His movement stopped when Kiba's finger hit something inside of him, his whole body felt warm and comfortable, like a controlled fire was boiling inside of him. It was luscious at first but when Kiba picked up the pace, he could barely keep himself still as his hips wriggled and moved up and down. The heat continued to grow until it was all too much and the two of them climaxed together. Kiba took all of the boys liking of it down his throat until it was gone.

Sliding his cousin over his body so that the two of them were pulled into a hug, he kissed him on the cheek and closed his eyes, though he still subconsciously kissed the boys lips since he was still in the mood to do so. Slowly, he slid his finger from him; Toboe moaned with each second of the departure, then Kiba wrapped the arm around the boys waist again.

Rubbing the boys hair in a caressing manner, he pants in a whisper. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

Looking at his little cousin's spent and happy face, Kiba wasn't really sure why. But he hugged him close a minute, before reaching for his night shirt to wipe them off. Kiba wondered at what point the two of them had shed their night clothes but right now his brain wasn't forming many thoughts.

Frowning, Toboe shrugged it off and hugged Kiba close. He knew he would have to leave in a minute so he had to make sure he enjoyed every bit of their closeness. Rubbing his sleepy face into the pillow beneath Kiba's head, he smiled and said in a dreamy voice. "That was nice.... kind of like that one time, but this time was different...." He could still feel the warmth inside of his gut and he would never forget it. No wonder the men in the pictures and clips looked so happy. Well, they had a penis up there but in this case a finger felt just as good. "Kiba,"

"Hm?"

"That was good.... it was really good.... You make me feel like I'm special- when we do that." Turning his face upward to look at the older male, he asks. "Can we do that again?"

"As many times as you want," he replied truthfully. "Just not right now. You have to go to bed."

Toboe shook his head sliding up a bit higher giving the teen under him a hug. "Do I have to? This feels too good to leave." He kissed his cousin on the lips. The two engage in a kiss for a minute until Kiba gives the boys butt a squeeze and nudges him away.

"Yes, you have to. Remember you're taking me ice skating tomorrow?"

"But Kiba.... I locked the door."

Kiba smiled, unseen, in the darkness. "I appreciate that, but you still have to go."

Slumping over him with a pout, he pressed into the bed to help himself up. "Alright. But you better actually do something when we go skating." He walked to the door. "Don't just say you will and then you hang out by the snack stand the whole time."

"I promise I won't."

"You promise you will."

"I will."

Grinning, he kissed his palm and blew his cousin a kiss. Opening the door, he heard Kiba call his name. Turning back he smiled assuming he was gonna get to do it with him again, but instead was greeted by an attack of clothing. "Huh?"

"You might wanna take those."

Just noticing that he was nude, he nodded. "Thanks."

"Mmhmm." Waiting for the boy to leave the room, Kiba pulled on his own night clothes and slipped under the covers. He doubted he'd get much sleep but it was worth a shot. Besides, if he really planned on keeping his promise he was gonna have to get a good sleep although he could play the tired card and get away with it. He wondered if Toboe would sleep much, with the way he was moaning Kiba doubted he'd be getting off to dream land either. Rolling onto his side, he reached into the side drawer for the bottle of lube; it was enough left for one finger. He was sure that would be all he needed for now. So maybe he couldn't wait to see what it felt like, but he could wait for the real thing when he got home.

Lubing up, he slipped his finger between his legs and closed his eyes as the world began to spin.

The next day the two of them were practically asleep in their breakfast with Hubb and Cher giving them the eye. It wasn't until Toboe's hand slipped from the side of his face nearly knocking his head into the table as it dropped downward that his father finally had to ask.

"Are you two alright?" His voice full of concern, he leaned across the table and touched the top of his sons forehead. "You didn't get sick from the seafood last night did you?"

"No." Replies Kiba.

Toboe tried to speak but his voice was stuck in a cough so he went for a drink of orange juice.

"That's weird because I heard all sorts of moans at about maybe twelve or one and-..." Toboe sprits his drink clean across the table at that. Hubb gasped looking down at his damp shirt. "Ugh, Toboe!?" Cher grabbed a handful of napkins and wiped the mans shirt down. Toboe looked at Kiba who was staring right back at him.

"What Toboe meant to say was that he felt a little nauseas last night," Kiba lied. "He came into my room and said his stomach hurt and that he didn't wanna wake the two of you- good thing I took him to the bathroom."

Toboe nodded to the story with a frantic look on his face.

"I thought he got some on me and it almost made me-.... um... you know when you toss what's in your stomach?" He even dared to play the language barrier- anything to get the mans suspicions from what they were really doing.

"Toboe you threw up? Why didn't you wake us if you were sick?" Asks his mother.

"I was embarrassed." It was a lame excuse, so he added. "And Kiba was closer and I figured since his tv was on he must still be awake."

Hubb stood from the table to go change his shirt before he left for work. Cher waved a hand. "Thank god you were, he hates throwing up. Last year he cried before anything even happened."

"Mom, please."

"I won't." Standing, she checked his forehead. "You feel cool. Does your stomach still hurt?"

"No. And anyway, I really wanna go ice skating, so pleeease don't make me go to my room."

"By all means, make yourself worse!" She walked her plate to the sink. "I'm gonna be home all day working in my bedroom, so you call if you feel even the slightest bit dizzy. Okay."

"Uh huh." Getting up, he chugs what's left of his drink then rushes for the living room. "Get dressed quick Kiba I wanna go out there early if you want lessons." He was gone before he got out the 'want'.

"Is that gonna be trouble?" Kiba points, yawning with his free hand to block it.

"Your cousin is a very good skater, he won't go easy on you that's for sure."

"Greeeat." He rubs his face while trying to recover some life into himself. "Any chance you can diagnose me too sick to go?"

"Sorry. Woman's right to get the house to themselves every once in a while so," she began to leave the kitchen with a toothy grin on her face. "Haaave fuuunnn."

"I love you too Aunt Cher." Standing to dump his and Toboe's plate into the sink, he stretched his arms over his head, yawning again. "With any luck I'll bust my teeth out falling and have to come home."

The phone began to ring and for a second Kiba just looked at it, but Cher called down the stairs asking him to answer it. Like he knew their friends. Picking it up, he was surprised to hear his father on the other end as he greeted him with his signature, 'all the world is full of dumb ass' and you're the biggest one' cough.

"Hey princess, how are you?"

"Still?"

"You damn right still, and I'll continue to do so until you find yourself a girlfriend."

"I thought you were okay with my being gay?" He leaned against the wall.

"I am. I just think you're being an idiot."

"You think everything I do makes me an idiot."

"So what's changed?" Clearing his throat again, he seemed uneasy before saying. "Anyway I called to tell you that I won't be back to get you this week."

"You're fucking with me."

"No smart ass, I'm not. I got held up and I'll only be a few more days late so hang in there and stop your whimpering, you sound like a two year old- you wanna start being called tantrums from now on?"

Kiba couldn't believe he had to stay here another few days after this week! Yeah, he was starting to have fun but fun ends somewhere and he wasn't about to wish for extra days. Not knowing what to say he just sighed.

"Yeah I know. Anyway, happy birthday, that boy misses you."

"Tsume called you?"

"Dumb ass assumed I gave you my cell. Would you tell him the number for your aunts, if I ever have to pick up the phone and hear 'hey sexy' from a man again I'm gonna leave you there."

"I will. And thanks."

"Yeah, yeah. See ya."

"Yeah." Hanging up, he bit his thumb nail. Oh well, what's another couple days, he could make it. Better hurry up and get dressed though, last thing I need is some kind of punishment because we got there late.

Toboe held his cousins hand loosely in his grip. Kiba slid along with a face reading pure terror. The two of them were headed for the center of the ice and with Kiba stumbling most of the way it was taking a while.

"Come on Kiba," says the boy looking over his shoulder at him. "Keep your balance by holding your weight in the middle of your stomach."

"I'm s-.." he caught himself from a fall by clamping onto the boys hand with both of his. "I'm supposed to know how to do that? I can't even ride a bike."

"Seriously?" The young boy slid backward, holding on to Kiba's hand with both of his now. "Well, that's okay because ice skating is a lot easier than riding a bike."

"Tah. In whose opinion?" Kiba grunted when he skidded into Toboe knocking them both to the ice.

The Lebowsky boy looked troubled a moment, then he shook his head in dismay. "Gee whiz this is gonna be tougher than when Thumper taught Bambi." He placed a hand to his chest to shove him aside so he could stand.

"Who?"

"Thumper and Bambi, it's an American movie."

"Oh." Kiba scrunched his face wondering what the hell kind of weird names those were for people when the boy summed it up by saying.

"Thumper was a rabbit so he had his feet to ice skate on, and Bambi was a deer all he had were hooves." He skated a circle around his ice bound cousin as he spoke. "I could stand you up and hold your legs for you hahaha."

"Very funny." Trying to stand he slips back down to one knee. "Can you give me a hand?"

"Hahaha, I don't know Kib' you act so perfect, it's nice to see you struggle with something."

Kiba mock laughed at his comment, trying to stand again but it ended the same way. In the distance he heard a voice shout something like 'it's a creeper'. Looking back he saw no one in particular, though the snack stand had the window open so maybe it was one of the jerks that worked there. Turning his head when a hand came down under his arm to help him up.

"You're bigger than me, so don't lean over on me too much."

"You didn't complain last night." The older male teased.

"That was then." Holding Kiba by the hips, he nods. "Put your hands on my shoulders, okay."

Doing as he was told, Kiba nods. "Okay."

Turning the blade sideways, Toboe moved backward while Kiba moved forward- well, jerked forward. Shaking his head, Toboe bends his knees three times. "See. You have to bend your knees to get momentum for when you push off. You straighten them when your gliding."

"Uh-huh."

"It's a lot like pretending to ski when you're wearing socks on a slippery floor." He watched his cousin's legs. "Good! Just think about that and you should be fine as far as moving."

"Yeah but-.." he wobbled a second before straightening out. "How do I stay up?"

"I already told you how, all you need to do is..." he thought a second. "You know how you tense when you're about to get punched in the stomach- or tickled!"

"Yeah."

"Do that!"

"Got it." Swallowing he thought about getting hit, he kind of held his breath but it felt okay when he let it out. "....this is kind of easy." He smiled.

Smiling back, he straightened his legs. "Okay, use me like a crutch."

"Huh?" He meant the word.

"You know, like little old ladies have walkers."

"Oh!"

"Just push off and hold me to steer yourself."

Pressing his foot sideways as he saw Toboe do, he shoved the boy forward and surprisingly he held his weight as they glided across the ice. "Oh."

"See, you're getting it."

"I think you wanted a free ride." Toboe laughed to that. "Okay, tell me how to turn."

"Easy you just-..." He grunted when his back came in contact with the wooden siding. Blinking in confusion, he looked over his shoulder. "Ask before we need to turn, not when we missed it." He punched Kiba on the shoulder.

Laughing, Kiba leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. Toboe was flabbergasted! How could he do that when people could have seen!? Kiba just smiled and pulled the boy from the fencing.

"Relax, no one knows me. So to them I'm just some older kid giving a dork a kiss on the cheek." He explained. "Besides, I don't think anyone saw, there's no one here but us and maybe some jerk at the snack stand." He glanced by that way.

"Oh.... Well, we still shouldn't risk it."

"We won't."

"Good." He was silent a moment. "Right, turning. I'll show you, just watch." He moved from the wall. Kiba watched him wondering what the brief freak out was from, did Toboe like doing that with him that much? Or was it something else that was bothering him. Maybe he thinks he'll be leaving in a few days, may as well tell him that he has a few more days than break the kids heart. Shakily, he moved one hand from the wall then the other, bending slightly over he straightened up remembering the technique. Walking out from the pile of snow he stood on, he skated over to where the boy was.

"Toboe?"

"Hm?"

"You don't have to be sad... My dad called and said I have a few more days here, that's like a whole half a week after this one."

"It's not that... no matter when you leave, you're gonna forget about me.... then we'll just be those two cousins who never get to see each other as much again." He slid into him, hugging him around his hips.

"That's not true, you can always come visit me in Japan..." Kiba rubbed his coat covered back. "We can take a boat into the prefectures and ride the train into Tokyo- if my Dad lends us the money."

"Yeah, but how long will that be?" He looks up at him, puppy dog eyes filled with freezing over tears. "A year, three!"

"Hopefully soon.... Toboe.... I won't forget about us- it's kinda hard to forget something like this anyway so.... you know I'll wanna see you again."

"As friends. What about Tsume?"

Shaking his head, Kiba sighed. "Tsume is my boyfriend, and you and me are related. We're just friends nothing more."

"Then what about what-...."

"Hey you guys! I thought that was you!" Calls Leara less than a leg extension away.

Toboe quickly ran a hand across his face, though he could always play the tears off as an acute case of the sniffles. "Hey Leara." He put on a happy voice and a smile.

"We'll talk later." He moved away from him. "Hey Leara."

Blushing the girl waved. "Hi. What are you two doing here?"

"What else?" Says Toboe. Kiba was glad he could be rude to her. He didn't feel right being smart with younger kids, namely little girls who tended to cry. Though this girl didn't strike him as much of a crier.

"I'm gonna get a hot chocolate."

"He's not used to the cold." Explains Toboe.

"You want one?" He asks the both of them.

"No thanks." Says his cousin sounding more and more like himself.

"Sure!"

Of course you would. Thinks the Yaiden boy. "Okay, I'll be back in a minute." He skated away on shaking legs.

The two kids watched him then giggled. "With the way he skates, it might take two trips."

Somehow managing to get across the ice without falling over and hitting too many of the groups of skaters that showed up out of nowhere, Kiba walked to the snack stand. "Two hot chocolates please." Leaning over the counter when no one replied, he called. "Hello!"

Popping his head up, the boy from the wraps stand grins at him. "Well if it isn't Japan."

"Sweden. What are you-..."

"I work everywhere," he waves a hand. "I'm always getting fired."

Kiba laughed about that. In the distance Toboe leered at the two boys, to him they looked awfully friendly for just some guy at a stand.