X-men Evolution Fan Fiction ❯ My Kind of Aphrodisiac ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: X-Men: Evolution doesn't belong to me. This fanfic plotline does.

Warning: This fanfic contains men having intimate relationship, usually sexual, with other men. Click on the back button if you find such material offensive and/or if you are under the legal age to read such material.

_______________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Scott and Kurt found themselves stuck with grocery shopping duty one weekend, weeks before the long await spring break. Actually Jean was supposed to be the one accompanying Scott, but something important had come up so Kurt volunteered his services since he had nothing to do.

"Besides, it'll give me the chance to re-supply my secret stash," Kurt had said while grabbing his coat and backpack before following Scott out the door.

Scott, of course, didn't mind spending time with Kurt outside of school and the Institute due to the fact that the brunette had developed feelings for Kurt other then the usual friendship, and so far Scott had kept those feelings to himself because he knew that Kurt still had a crush on Kitty.

Aside from the professor no one knew his feelings for Kurt. It started with vivid dreams where Scott found himself kissing Kurt and when the dreams became more intense, Scott went to talk to professor Xaver for advice while feeling slightly embarrassed all the while, but the professor was the only one Scott felt truly comfortable confiding in. And professor Xaver had been very helpful and supportive as they discussed Scott's feelings towards Kurt, which brought up the topic of his feelings for Jean and her dating Duncan. Professor Xaver suggested that since Scott knew that Jean was no longer available, Scott's subconscious was telling him to go after the second person he felt strongly towards; namely Kurt.

"Have you ever heard the old saying that the person you love the most is either your best friend or your worst enemy?" professor Xaver asked.

Scott made a face. "Well, I'm relieved that it's Kurt and not Duncan."

"In any case, Scott, may I assume that you wish to keep your feelings unknown to the rest of the group?" professor Xaver asked.

"Yes. Until I'm ready to… You know," Scott left off.

His mentor nodded. "In my opinion I think that you and Kurt would make a fine couple. He's always looked up to you and you've always been there for him. And while Kitty is a fine girl, I doubt she would make Kurt really happy. I have seen her reaction to Kurt's real form when we had gone to recruit Rogue."

"What's next on the list, Scott?" Kurt asked, making the older teen become aware of his surroundings once again.

He loved it when Kurt spoke his name with his German accent. "Um…" Scott checked the very long list again, "We just need to pick up some orange and pineapple juice then Kitty's facial cleanser and we're done."

"Good, and let's make sure we pick up the right facial cleanser or we'll never hear the end of it," Kurt said with a groan as he recalled the last time Scott accidentally picked up the wrong facial cleanser for Kitty and how she went off the deep end until he went back to exchange it for the 'correct brand'.

"Don't remind me," Scott murmured.

"Hey," Kurt began as picked out a carton of orange juice and then one of pineapple juice, "Have you ever noticed how the girls' complexions break out whenever it's that time of the month? I mean, how can one not especially when one lives with three of them."

"Scary thought that is; the vanity of a girl when it comes to her skin," Scott agreed with a remark of his own.

"Of course, men are just the same," replied Kurt with a smirk. "Anyway, I was wondering about something, Scott."

"Yes?"

"I want to ask Kitty out for a date and I was wondering if had any ideas on what would make a fun first date?" Kurt asked.

Scott almost moaned in discomfort. The older teen didn't at all mind that he was the one Kurt confided in like an older brother, Scott just disliked some of the topics Kurt needed advice in, especially when it concerned the blue boy courting the girl when Scott wanted to be the one Kurt was courting instead.

Scott forced himself to come up with an idea; well, it wasn't hard since he came up with something he would like to do with Kurt. "Taking her out to a movie is always nice. Cliché I know, but people love going out to movies. Or you could go to the beach or park and have a picnic dinner while watching the sunrise, and wait for the stars to come out…"

"That sounds like a great idea! The movie thing could be for our first date and then the picnic dinner for our second one," Kurt said, crossing his arms in a thoughtful gesture. He glanced up at Scott and smiled. "Let me guess; that is what you did for your first date with Jean?"

"Actually… I can't seem to recall my first date with Jean," Scott replied. 'And we weren't going out as a couple; just as friends.'

"Uh-oh. Well, I hope you at least remember the date of your first date. Girls get pretty mad when you don't, specially when they want to celebrate the anniversary," Kurt said.

"Yeah," Scott said with a nervous, semi-uncomfortable laugh as they stood in the check out line.

Once the groceries were pilled into the van Scott drove down in, Kurt had him stop at a discount store. Scott waited in the van while Kurt went inside. Minutes later the bluenette slid back into the passenger's seat carrying two bags.

"What're in there?" Scott asked.

"Supplies for my secret stash; three five pound bags of Musketeers™ minis, a five pound bag of gummi bears, sugarless of course, three one pound bags of peanut butter Twix™ and a dozen king size Hershey's™ milk chocolate bars," Kurt replied. "This will last me quite a while."

"It seems a bit much, Kurt," Scott remarked.

Kurt shrugged. "I need to keep it safe from Kitty, though. Ever since she found out that I keep a secret stash, she's been trying to locate it."

"And since she can go through walls and such…" Scott left off. "Where do you hide it anyway?"

Kurt smiled. "Won't tell. Not even the professor or Jean knows."