X-men Evolution Fan Fiction ❯ My Kind of Aphrodisiac ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

'This is it,' Kurt thought as he walked down the school hall towards Kitty's locker. He approached the girl and plastered on one of his smiles. "Hey, Kitty."

The brunette girl closed her locked. "Hey, Kurt," she greeted back.

"I was wondering, um, if you would like to go out and see a movie with me tonight?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, Kurt, but I can't. I've got something important to do after school," Kitty replied.

"Oh," Kurt tried to sound not too disappointed. "Then perhaps some other time when you're not so busy."

Kitty only smiled and walked away.

"I'll try again next week. I don't want her to think I'm pushy," Kurt said to himself.

At lunch, Scott asked Kurt how it had gone and if Kitty agreed to go out with him.

"No, she said that she had something important to do," Kurt replied

Scott felt somewhat relieved and guilty that she had turned Kurt down, and gave Kurt's shoulder a gentle sympathetic squeeze.

"But I intend on asking her again next week," Kurt added.

"Of course," Scott said, forcing a smile. Inwardly he sighed.

Kurt looked over his shoulder when he heard Jean's familiar laughter and saw her seated with Duncan and his social circle of friends.

"I do not understand how Jean could like someone like that Duncan guy. He is such a jerk to the underclassmen," Kurt said. He turned back towards Scott. "And I was under the impression that the two of you were a couple."

"I guess if we really wanted a relationship, we've done something about it a long time ago," Scott replied with a shrug. "I guess we just wanted to stay friends, but I agree with you about her taste in the boys she dates. Jean could do so much better."

"Who y'all talkin' about?" asked Rogue, taking a seat at their table.

"Jean's terrible taste in men," Kurt replied, jerking a thumb at their table.

"Oh, yeah, I saw what ya mean. Duncan's kinda cute, but he's such a creep," Rogue said.

_______________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

After school was over Kurt, Rogue and Scott walked down the hall with Rogue checking the inside of her back.

"Oh shoot!" Rogue exclaimed.

"What?" Kurt asked.

"I forgot to drop this off in the school's library and they announced that they were gonna close early," Rogue said, holding up the book. "Oh shoot and it was due back today." She looked at Kurt. "Kurt, if ya would drop this off for me, please, I'll buy ya lunch tomorrow."

"Done and done," Kurt said taking the book and teleported into the library. It was deserted so Kurt easily slid the book into the drop off. The bluenette was about to teleport himself when he heard a sound. 'Was that a giggle?' Kurt wondered and silently followed the sound. Way in the back behind hundreds of bookcases, Kurt spotted Kitty making out with Lance on one of the tables. Kurt placed a hand over his mouth in disbelief. 'So this was the real reason why she didn't want to go out with me. She's already dating Lance.'

Kurt looked away quickly as Kitty began giving Lance a blowjob and teleported himself to a park.

"Not that I can blame her. Who would want to date a guy like me covered in blue fur?" Kurt said to himself.

"Is that you, Kurt?" The German mutant looked up to see Evan heading towards him on his skateboard, with Pietro, his steady boyfriend for the past few months, following from behind. "Yo, how come you look so depressed?"

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it," Kurt said shaking his head.

"C'mon, you can tell us, Kurt. It'll feel better getting it off your chest," Evan said.

"That's right. You tell us what's wrong and we'll tell what to do to make you feel better," Pietro said with a grin.

"Well, you know that I like Kitty? Well, I found her…with Lance," Kurt said.

"Oh," Evan said understanding.

'This explains why Lance seems so happy lately. He's got a girlfriend. But poor Kurt. He must have been crushing on the valley girl for a long time,' Pietro thought.

"I asked her out to go see a movie this morning and she told me that she had something important to do," Kurt continued, anger hinting in his tone. "She could have been honest with me and tell me that she already had a boyfriend instead of lying!"

"You're right, Blue, she should have told you the truth," Pietro said with a nod.

Evan nodded his head. "Totally. But aren't you glad she turned you down instead of accepting?"

"I am in some sense, but that doesn't mean she had to lie to me," Kurt replied.

"Yes, Kitty shouldn't have lied to you, but now you know a little more about her character," Pietro said. "You weren't in love with her, right?"

Kurt shook his head. "It was a crush. I am too young to fall in love." He looked up at Evan and Pietro through his bangs and smiled. "Unlike the two of you."

Pietro laughed.

"Don't worry, Kurt, you'll find someone else later on," Evan said.

"I hope so," Kurt replied. "And thank you. This has helped me out quite a bit."

"We're always here if you need to talk to someone on matters of the heart, bud," Pietro said with a grin.