Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ My Purgatory ❯ It's All Down Hill ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Four

It's All Down Hill

"Hisoka..." Tsuzuki's heart warming moan sounded like music to my ears. I had longed for more of those sounds. It seemed to have been forever since I last heard the beautiful voice call for me in such a tone. Though it had been just a week ago since I heard him this desperate for my touch, I needed to hear it more.

My lips pressed fervidly against Tsuzuki's, kissing him with an ever burning flame of passion. His frantic grip on my clothes had tighten as I showed my desire in the kiss. So gently I nipped his bottom lip, adoring the soft skin as I toyed with it. There was a sudden shudder of the body beneath me as my lips casually made their way down Tsuzuki's jaw. I elegantly kissed the divinely sculpted face and traveled down to my love's neck.

An erratic moan escaped his parted lips as I lightly started to suck the skin above his throat. Leaning forward, I forced Tsuzuki down onto the floor. My hand still carefully placed at the back of his head, was pushed back as Tsuzuki arched his neck. His body convulsed again and his enchanting amethyst eyes were hid beneath a pair of lids.

"Tell me you want me..." I demanded huskily as my lips were barely grazing his sensitive neck. I need to hear his simple request to assure myself it was alright to go on. Even if I were not get approval, I doubted I could stop myself much now. The urge to have Tsuzuki completely was now too great for my resistance.

He gapped out a soft, "I want you." Just those simple words made my heart fluttered and filled me with a sudden bubbly sensation in the pit of my stomach.

I leaned closer to his ear this time, staring intently as my breath rose bumps along Tsuzuki skin. "Then you shall have me." I whispered seductively and tentatively licked his ear lobe. I could only chuckle in an erotic manner as I felt Tsuzuki shudder again. I got a quick rush from just knowing how easy it was to make my love tremble with excitement.

I sat up, straddling Tsuzuki's hips with my legs and started to remove my shirt and pants. I released a deep breath as I was finally free of the constricting fabric that had only made things seem hotter. A gave a dark chuckle as I looked Tsuzuki over. He seemed to blush wildly as my eyes were quickly undressing him and I licked my lips. "Don't be shy my love." I chirped with smirk. Gracefully I clenched the hem of Tsuzuki's shirt and pulled it above his head. He gasped shortly as the crisp air met his freed form. I suddenly regretted my idea of not turning on the air condition before Tsuzuki came home. Things were definitely about to get hot and it is oh so enjoyable to see how quickly Tsuzuki's nipples harden from cold contact.

I returned to ravishing Tsuzuki's form with my mouth as my hands worked skillfully at his buckle. It was hard to manage when my eyes remained on my lover's expression of pure ecstasy, but eventually I had unbuckled the belt. In one quick sweep I dragged the pants from Tsuzuki's hips to his ankles. His cheeks only reddened more as my hands traveled back up and started to caress his groin from outside his boxers.

"H-hisoka..." He groaned out again as I could clearly feel the existents of his arousal through the thin material. My lips worked their way down, coating Tsuzuki slender form in kisses, suckling, and bites.

He fidgeted all the more once my mouth reached a pink nipple. I latched onto the soft skin and expertly circled it with my tongue. It didn't take long for the nipple to harden in my mouth. I then sucked on it lightly as my hands finally slipped beneath the tresses of Tsuzuki's boxers. After sucking the first nipple into perfect erection I switched over to the next to continue the pleasuring. I wrapped my hand around the semi-hard member and grazed the tip of his shaft gently with my thumb and index finger, tracing the outline. There was the mesmerizing heat that radiated off of Tsuzuki's now panting form, and it had drawn me into a deep trance of desire. On impulse Tsuzuki had started to thrust his member into my hand as I pumped it.

The room echoed with countless, pleasurable moans and whimpers as I coax Tsuzuki into a sudden release. A thick flow of white nectar erupted from his tip, his loud gasping accompanying the climax. My ears tingled with te delightful sound and I was unable to resist urge to bite at Tsuzuki's nipple. He whined again with a mixture of pleasure and pain. But I was no where near finish with bestowing my reward and punishment.

"Hisoka!" He whimpered out again once my mouth left his nipples. I chuckled amusingly ad brought my sticky hand to my lips. I lovingly licked away the divine white and smirk.

"Eating all those sweets really show." I teased, earning the most adorable blush I had yet to see among those luscious cheeks.

I leaned back down and started to lick along the sticky member, wiping the white away easily, then finally taking it completely in my mouth to rinse. Tsuzuki moaned out in ecstasy, writhing and trembling like a starving dog. But I continued, sucking fervidly at the hardened member, cleaning it with my tongue. My mouth raised and fell along the member slowly. As I reached the end, I lightly nipped the tip of the shaft and slipped my tongue into the tiny slit to clean it as well. All the while my hand had found its way to Tsuzuki's entrance. Carefully I slipped the first finger in. Immediately, I felt Tsuzuki stiffen as his jaw fell open.

I had to hold the brunet in place with my free hand as I finally pushed my second finger through the narrow passage. He shivered again and was panting erratically. Despite my knowing he was enjoying it, I could sense a slight fear within him. Had he forgotten how gentle I was the first time? I believed myself to be just as careful if not more this time around, but Tsuzuki's reactions proved otherwise.

I flexed my two fingers within him before forcing in the third. Once again he erupted into a chorus rebellious whimpering. I couldn't tell if he wanted it anymore or not. Though it didn't seem to matter to me much, because 'I' wanted it. Groaning, I parted from Tsuzuki's member. "Relax Tsuzuki..." I order in a light tone, though apparently it hadn't sounded nearly as kind as I had meant it to be. This violet eyes were wide open, intensely watching me position myself above his entrance.

There was a brief moment of shier pain as I pushed my head through Tsuzuki's petite opening. His head was thrown back wildly against the floor and his fingers clenched furiously at my sides. I suppose the moment could have gone better if I used a lubricant, but something in the back of my mind told me there was no need. I wanted the distinct pleasure from raw entering and leaving, a pure thrill of taking that fearful risk. Apparently, Tsuzuki had greatly disagreed. I lingered in the passage perfectly still and waiting for my love to adjust. The moment I felt his grip on my lighten I pulled almost completely out and forced my way back in. Tsuzuki grunted deeply with each slow impact.

I could see the certain pain lucid in his large eyes, but I was just so addicted to the fabulous friction of our bare flesh rubbing and tugging among each other from the inside. Like the unique sensation from sliding off wet leather pants; the skin just refuses to part easily.

"Hisoka!" Tsuzuki frantic pleading had sounded so erotic to me, I had failed to notice it was not the usual bliss filled tone but something more stressed and scared.

I only increased the timing and force of my thrust. My adrenaline was flowing endlessly as I pushed through the ring of muscles again and again with such fierce determination. It was almost like an outer body experience as Tsuzuki was calling out my name more times then I could thrust. But the voice soon became fuzzy until I couldn't hear it at all. There was only a vibrating in my head of the silent screams and the intensity of my own heartbeat.

"Hisoka stop!" The voice begged again but fell upon deaf ears. "It hurts!"

Even the desperate nails suddenly driving into my back had yet to draw me out of this craze. My heart burst into flames the moment I had recognized tears in the eyes of my lover as I struck his prostate. Whether it had been the pleasure of having found his sweet spot or the malice of my thrust, I couldn't tell for which made Tsuzuki cry. I bent down to Tsuzuki's ear and consoled his sad tears. "Don't worry 'love', you'll get use to me." I whispered seductively. But the words had only seemed to bring more fear into my beloved.

At that moment there was a complete resistance in Tsuzuki as tears flowed more freely from his eyes. He clawed at my back and tried to wiggle himself from my grasp. "Leave me alone! Please!" He wailed. Not because of Tsuzuki's unheard screaming, I came to a quick halt. Moaning out loudly, I finally came into the unwilling body.

Finally. All sounds seemed to have returned to me. I blinked confusingly and looked around the room. Though my ears were my own now, there was only one sound that I acknowledged. The hysterical crying and screaming of the form beneath me.

"Tsuzuki..." I whispered worriedly. I leaned down once more to comfortingly kiss the puffy cheeks swollen from tears. But I was suddenly slapped in the face.

"You asshole!" I heard him scream hoarsely. His voice had grown weak from all of his previous exclamations.

I drew out of the trembling form, and was violently shoved completely off the moment I did. Tsuzuki struggled to his feet and glared at me furiously. "I hate you Hisoka! I hate you!" He hollered and grabbed his clothes before running back to the room. I heard a loud slam that made me wince.

"Tsuzuki!" I scrambled up as well and rushed after him. I tried to turn the knob but it was locked. "Tsuzuki open the door!" I begged, bagging on the wood.

"Go to hell you bastard!" He yelled out, the definite essence of sadness in his tone. "I never want to see you again!"

My heart suddenly ached at the words. But what had I done to earn such a curse. Just moments ago he was enjoying himself, screaming out in bliss...right?

To Be Continued...

A/N: *hides behind desk* Don't come after me with pitchforks, okay?! It is all a part of the plot. And if you are oblivious there are easy signs of what's going on. I'm sorry to give you such a sad lemon and don't think its rape because Tsuzuki was very willing in the beginning. So please review^_- and I'll make sure to update.

Notice that my titles of each fic pretty much describe most of it. 'My Sanctuary' is called that because mainly everything was perfect for Hisoka. He got to spend all that time with Tsuzuki, but this is called 'My Purgatory' so you can easily expect it to be quite the opposite.