Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ My Sanctuary ❯ Deadly Kiss ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yami No Matsuei or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples,lol. The only characters I own are Sanaka and Ketsu!
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For angst, mature themes/ sexual content, language, and rape .
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!


Chapter Six
Deadly Kiss
"Hisoka..." Tsuzuki stuttered. His clueless expression was so adorable, it seemed impossible for anything else to be so cute. I adored the look he gave me, which only kindled my urge to jump him. And without much struggle I gave into temptation. A part of me told me I desperately wanted him. These feelings that I only recently noticed, seemed to have matured over time, bringing me to believe I was once before enchanted by this person.
"Tsuzuki..." I leaned closer to the violet eyed, blushing man, giving him my most innocent face. "Will you...," before even finishing, I forcefully embraced Tsuzuki. Pressing my lips lustfully into his. I almost laughed at his ridiculous attempt to break away. I only followed, our lips still locked, as he tried to slip away. There was this voluntary abdication of his freewill, in this lonely submitting himself to me. It was a mixture of fantastic independence and blind obedience, something indescribable, intermediate between slavery and liberty, that he gave up.
I could only imagine the thoughts he was thinking right now. I still had no clue if he was straight before I kissed him. What if he was? Would he just shyly shove me away eventually, or fall victim to my feelings? Sadly I never found out, because that next second my whole world came crashing in.
The doorknob rattled as a hand tampered with the lock. Finally getting it to turn completely, the door creaked as it opened. My eyes flew open, which were closed due to the intensity of the moment, and I quickly parted slowly. My eyes watched enchanted as I backed away from his face inch by inch. I smiled after seeing his blush spread throughout his whole face. I would have died from a nose bleed myself, but it was to late for that. I had to get Tsuzuki out of there.
"Tsuzuki, come on!" I whispered standing up. I reached my hand out for his. He hesitated before grabbing my hands then followed me. "I'm sorry you have to leave so soon. But Muraki doesn't like unexpected guest." I briefly shoved Tsuzuki into the kitchen and through the back door. "Go!" I pushed one last time.
"Hisoka..." He stopped rushing and stood in the doorway. He shyly stared at his feet. "Why...why did you do that?"
"Hisoka. Where did you go?" Muraki's voice echoed from the living room. He walked into the kitchen, turning on the lights. I quickly shut the door and turned around rapidly, smiling to hide my suspicion. "What are you doing?" He laid his coat on the kitchen table and approached me. "I thought you would be asleep right now." Suddenly he smirked seductively. "Did you wait for me to come home?" He took another step closer as I took another step back.
"Hell no! Why would I do that?" I snapped, walking farther back until I felt the wall. And without haste, Muraki leaned over closer, cupping my cheek and forcefully pulling me towards him. My eyes widened as I felt cold, heartless lips grace over mine. An overwhelmingly empty feeling spread within me, completely opposite of the kiss I had just given Tsuzuki. His lips were sweet and hot. A warming sensation heated my blood when our lips touched, but that feeling completely dissipated the moment Muraki's lips touched mine. After what seemed like a hour of enduring a cold winter, Muraki finally released to breath.
"Tsuzuki..." He stared at me suspiciously. He looked deep in thought, how did he know? Has he ever kissed Tsuzuki, if not, how would he know how he tasted? And if he did, I finally know if Tsuzuki is a homo or not. "Hisoka...you had company over? Now that I mention it, you did have a rather large supply of pizza in the living room. And you don't eat that much."
My face paled, loosing whatever color remained after being drawn out by Muraki's cold touch. "What? No, it was just me." I answered just as soon as he asked me.
"I don't like being lied to, Hisoka." Was all he said before calmly walking out of the room. I sighed in relief as he walked out of sight and shivered nervously. Nothing was more frightening than a suspicious Muraki.
I headed upstairs after clearing away the mountains of pizza Tsuzuki left behind. Pausing when I arrived at my bedroom door, I heard Muraki unmistakably doing something vile in there. Rather than face his creepy attitude I thought I would explore his room. The moment I stepped in, the same frozen vibe I received from his kiss, came to me all at once. I shivered as I stepped in farther. His room was suspiciously dark, though every piece of decoration was white. It was exactly that reason why I avoided his room in the first place. After exploring his room, I started looking through his dresser.
"Tsuzuki..." I murmured startled, looking at a photograph. It was a photo of Tsuzuki, though he looked slightly younger. And not to mention he looked injured. He looked sad, his expression was so painful to watch. "Why does Muraki have a photo of Tsuzuki?"
"Long ago he was a patient of my father. He was hospitalized for a long time." Muraki suddenly appeared behind me with a smile.
"Oh, Muraki! I was just looking-"
"You know him?" He asked. His smiled scared me more, something was up.