Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ My Sanctuary ❯ Simply Having Fun ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yami No Matsuei or any of its characters, but I would love to that way there would only be yaoi couples,lol. The only characters I own are Sanaka and Ketsu!
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. And I won't have. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For angst, mature themes/ sexual content, language, and rape .
Note: I need a beta! So if you like the fic after just the first chapter and is online very often, then please assist!


Chapter Ten
Simply Having Fun
After unpacking I need something to do. "Hey, Tsuzuki?" I yelled. He popped his head inside from out on the balcony, waiting for me to finish. "Want to go to the pull?"
He smiled, "really? Okay." He rushed off into the bathroom after spending a few minutes getting his baiting suit. Taking a breath, he opened the door and walked out of the room. He was just in time to see me pulling on a white tee to top my swim trunks. Groaning inwardly, he quickly found some other place to look.
"Are you ready?" I couldn’t help but stare at Tsuzuki’s sculpted chest, which meant so much more now that I had a reason to stare. He nodded shyly and we headed off.
As we walked through the hall, we ran into Sanaka. "You two off to the pool? You just got here and you are already flirting." He smirked noticing my uneasiness to walking with a shirtless Tsuzuki. He walked away. "Have fun."
Ignoring the insult Sanaka had made in the hall, I shrugged my shoulders, removed my shirt and dived under the water. Resurfacing, I floated along on my back for a moment, watching the clouds race along the sky above me. Flipping onto my side, I smiled as I saw Tsuzuki frown at some young children who are making too much noise in the toddlers’ pool for his tastes. With a devious grin, I dipped my hands under the water, and quickly brought them up to flick a small handful of water at Tsuzuki.
“Stop it!”
Ignoring him, I kept on splashing him as he backs away from the pools edge. The children gasp as Tsuzuki trips over the edge of the toddler pool and comes crashing in beside them. I gave a triumphant grin, and laughed as a soaking wet Tsuzuki emerges. He glared menacingly at me, but I simply ignore him with a laugh.
"It's about time you get wet! You agreed to come to the pool with me yet you are still walking around like some scaredy cat." I hissed, teasingly.
"That may be the case, but why so violent all of a sudden, Hisoka?" He gave me an innocent look.
"Enough of this, you're coming in!” I jumped out of the pool, and violently tugged on Tsuzuki's arm. "Come on, I can't have fun by myself!" Surprisingly after a few rough tugs, Tsuzuki finds himself falling into the swimming pool. I laughed as he sticks out his hand, but having gotten soaking wet once again Tsuzuki decided it would not be for nothing. Pulling me into the pool next to him, he pushes me under the surface. I come back up and abruptly stopped laughing, surprisingly its Tsuzuki who has the smile on his face. Trying to seek shelter from what seem to be an on coming Tsuzuki wave I swam to the edge to get out, but Tsuzuki grabs my wrist.
“You’re not getting away that easily.” Tsuzuki states, matter-of-factly.
“Wha-“
Tsuzuki's eyes narrow, and I begin to think he may very well deck me for it. Before I know it, his hand suddenly rears back and thrusts a wave of water in my direction, hitting me straight in the eyes.
"Hey, that was dirty!" Ignoring my protests, Tsuuzuki pushes his lips against mine.
What! Did I just say that! Tsuzuki is kissing me! Not only was his lips pressed against mine but his strong arms held me fast, despite my squirming, until I finally settle down, wondering what he'll do with me now. His next move takes me completely off guard -- instead of ducking me under or splashing me further, however, he rest his chin gently against my shoulder. When I gather my senses enough to lean my head to his, he relaxed his grip on me just enough so I can bring my hands up and wrap them over his arms.
"Hisoka..." He murmured shyly, blushing. He was just as astonished as I was to what he had done. He then lifted his head and looked me in the eye. "I-"
"Having fun?"
Suddenly we both broke apart quickly and look up. Sanaka and Ketsu were staring down at us from the pool edge. Ketsu giggled as Sanaka just smirked. "I really didn't mean what I said in the hall, but oh well." He rolled his eyes.
Ashamed, Tsuzuki tilt his eyes to the surface of the water as his hands fall from my sides. I almost felt my heart break as I watch him, the guy who has learned to fear the simple pleasures. With a very light frown, I clasp his fingers in mine and guide them back to me. His violet eyes meet mine hesitantly, as if to ask, 'Is it okay?' Hopefully, the smile I gave him is reassurance enough. I then looked at the two on looking friends, giving then an evil glare. Meaning to say, 'get the hell out of here'. Sanake, understanding but still refused, closed his eyes in disgust. Ketsu rolled his eyes, knowing the tension between us was deepening. And as if to ignore them, I briefly trail my fingers across Tsuzuki's cheek, and I slipped my arms around his waist, closing him in a quiet embrace. And before the mood is deserved again I kissed Tsuzuki, more passionately than I had all month.
"Hey, Hisoka! If you two love birds don't mind, we would like to tell you the pool is closing in 5 minutes." Sanaka briefly said and walked away as the two laughed quietly.