Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ |Midieval Lust and Love| ❯ Chapter II ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Yu-gi-oh! I told you ACID; the five-year-old Yami was SOOOO cute!!!

This is a (Yami/Yugi, Marik/Malik, Jou/Seto, Bakuru/Ryou)

::::::: All right, about the names, the way they are put up are they way I just write them. Seto is in charge of the relationship; I just enjoy putting Jou up front:::::::

AGES:

YUGI: 15

YAMI: 16

THE REST (you do the math!)

<b>This one really isn't for kids, I got sick of writing it, too many lemony scenes.</b>

==|My Heart Don't Belong|==

Bakuru walked into the room, shoving Ryou upon the mischief bed, Ryou looked up, fighting but he didn't yell, didn't cry.

"Scream, little one, let me hear your voice." Bakuru commanded, pulling off the look a like's house trousers. The small boy began to fight back, his voice not coming out, his lips moved but nothing came out, then removed his own.

Looming over the small boy, Bakuru put himself near his entrance, watching the boy tighten up. "Make a deal, you speak, you sing your vocal little voice, and this won't be so hard upon you."

The boy didn't move, his mouth didn't open, his body relaxed as he stared back up at his capturer.

Bakuru growled, pushing into the small boy, watching the pain mark all over the small ones face. He didn't give the small boy time to get comfortable when he slammed his hips back upon Ryou's.

A cry escaped the boy's mouth, it was raspy and uncertain, but a cry none that less.

"Is that all? Come on, I know there is more in there than just a pity cry, speak, cry for me to stop!" Bakuru yelled, pushing himself deeper inside the small white haired look alike, a warm liquid easing him inside.

`Damn…' Bakuru groaned, knowing the small boy was bleeding, his wails of pain echoing throughout the room.

Bakuru slammed into the small boy until his release, his warm seed stinging the inner muscle of the hurt aide.

Getting up, Ryou tried running out the door, but the pain in his lower end was to great, that the boy fell down.

"I told you, I want to hear your voice, and from now on I am your boss, so speak." Bakuru ordered, Ryou shook his tear-covered face, his breathe coming in soft wails.

Walking over to the small boy, Bakuru slapped him; the small boy fell down to the loft. Grinning, Bakuru walked towards him, trousers still off, and shoved his hard on in the small ones mouth.

Ryou began to gag as Bakuru deep throated him, moaning. More tears flooded down Ryou's clear face, the loft grew red in blood as Bakuru began to thrust, ignoring any noise coming from Ryou.

His orgasm choked the small boy, his head fell back, gagging and coughing up what he couldn't swallow, his hands pushing tears and the semen that ran down his mouth off.

Coughing again, he didn't say anything, just looked up at Bakuru with tearful eyes, his eyelids dropping as he passed out. That did not stop the boss of the thieves; he pushed himself back into the red entrance, moaning at the warmth.

His hips buckled, his fingers rubbing the boys limp member, yanking it to get some action out of it.

He leaned down, biting the small ones neck, leaving a large bite mark into the little ones neck until it bled, and then bit his way down to the pink nipple, taking it in his mouth and sucking on the nipple until the body reacted.

"Uhhh." A soft voice whispered, sienna eyes opened to face his capturers sienna eyes.

"Is that all I get? A `Uhhh'?" Bakuru growled. "What I need is an `all right Master, anything you say'." In a quick motion he pushed into Ryou's tiny frame, a loud scream escaping the boys lips. A smile formed over his lips, kissing his look a like's lips. "Scream again for me." He bit the tiny bottom lip, getting soft whimpers.

Remembering what he was after, Bakuru began to thrust into the small boy, yanking the small hard-on. Ryou moaned, tossing hips up, enjoying the touch.

The pain was gone, pleasure had come in, Ryou had to admit though, this Bakuru, wasn't so bad, he was really cute, in a badass sort of way.

Ryou looked up, his mouth formed a word, but nothing came out, tears filling his eyes as he pushed to get up, regretfully.

"Stay. I'll be nicer." Bakuru kissed his cheek, easing his thrust.

--~~--~~--~~--

Malik let out a small cry, being slammed to the railing of the small vessel, his eyes widened when his trousers were pulled down to his shin high boots. He knew what was going to happen, he was going to enjoy what was going to happen.

Sure, his mission was to protect the prince, but who would have known thought a bunch of thieves could have such good looks. He knew what he wanted; he didn't want it nice and pleasureful but strong and painful.

This Marik seemed to know what he wanted, after pushing, unprepared, into Marik's tight entrance.

"Oh god…" Malik moaned, leaning back into Marik's chest, he began to push back, getting Marik's large hard-on to hit his prostrate. Marik moaned, pushing himself to the hilt inside Malik, the other him moaning, head flying back in pleasure.

"Harder…please." Malik cried, Marik complied, slamming into the boy, his eyes watching as two tan hands grabbed the pale hard-on, masturbating, cries of pleasure from the small boys mouth, it hanging open in deep pants.

Marik's hands sunk down to help Malik in his ministrations, his tongue lapping the outside of his neck.

"For somebody so hated of coming, you seem to be enjoying this so much."

Malik moaned, his voice coming in raspy. "You…know…how to…please anyone." He moaned, pushing himself back upon Marik, brushing his prostrate. "Ohhhhhhh." He groaned, his legs giving out from under him as he released.

Tanner arms keep him up, holding his waist as Marik continued to pound into him. "Oh god." Marik hissed, his seed releasing deep inside the advisor.

Sitting the blonde upon the floor, Marik sat next to him, smiling as Malik slid upon his lap, kissing his lips.

Leaning down, Marik took hold of Malik's lips, nipping them. "What is somebody as beautiful as you working for spoiled blue bloods?"

"My prince is not spoiled, merely quiet. He is my old friend, as is Ryou and Captain Jou. They are the only family I have left, so I serve the heir in return for a home."

"What happen to your parents?" Marik asked.

Malik turned, his eyebrows rising. "Getting into my personal life, eh? Well, my parents are in Egypt, heard of it?"

"Yeah, mine are their was well, along with Yami's and Bakuru's. The only one who isn't is Seto, we just toss him around like a bag of beans though." Marik explained.

"Nice to meet somebody from home." Malik whispered, falling asleep in Marik's arms.

"Have to admit," Marik muttered, nuzzling into Malik's neck, "Kidnapping you guys wasn't such a bad idea." He yawned falling asleep as well.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Seto threw Jou on the floor, the blonde jumped, yanking his hands into fist. He tossed a fist out, colliding it into Seto's grinning chin. Seto came back with his own fist, knocking the wind out of Jou.

"How does a prince suspect to be taken care of if his own guard cannot even take care of himself?" Seto asked, taking Jou's chin into his hands, forcing the blonde's mouth open. His tongue slid into the unsuspecting mouth, tasting the sugary taste upon those lips; yet no sugar had entered that mouth for three weeks.

"Pup, you're delicious, you know that?"

Jou's eyes snapped, giving off an angry yell, tossing his back and fighting to move his arms. "I ain't a dog!"

Seto ignored this; his tongue teased the crease of the captain's teeth, sliding in to touch the smooth tongue. Jumping back when his tongue was slammed by a set of teeth.

"Stay away, you might be cute, but I don't give my virginity so easily!" Jou yelled, then wished he hadn't as the brunette broke out laughing.

"Heh, claims to not be a puppy, yet snips and snarls when doesn't get what he wants, even though he thinks I am CUTE. Now you go and tell me you're a virgin, how I am going to enjoy this." Seto slapped Jou's thigh, pulling out his sword and cut away the service issue pants like the skin of a fruit.

Jou began to struggle under the brunette, crying out as his hard-on was engulfed, his hips flew up when a wonderful sensation hit him; his head began to move again as soon as he got his thought back on track.

"I ain't this easy, let me go, or when I get free, I am so going to kill you."

Sitting up, his hand playing with Jou's balls, Seto said, "Go on scream, nobody can hear you, we're in the middle of the Sea of Japan[1]!" Seto laughed, rubbing his clothed hard-on upon Jou's bare one.

"uhhhhh." Jou groaned, arching his hips, his arms wrapping, involuntary, around Seto's back.

Seto bit his way down Jou's neck, sucking one both pink nipples as his fingers trailed behind Jou, into his anus. Jou moaned, pushing his hips up, his legs spreading from under Seto. His breathing became muffled as Seto inserted a finger, stopping Jou's breathing completely.

"Relax, pup, or the more pain upon you. No offense, but you can't protect your prince if you are going to be bedridden tomorrow from in-bed stupidity," Seto whispered, licking Jou's cheek.

Jou whimpered, loosing his muscles and letting Seto do as he pleased. Seto pulled his finger out, thrusting it in again, he repeated this action until he heard Jou moan, and with a grin he pushed another finger, repeating the thrust.

His soon-to-be puppy was squirming everywhere, fighting back ceased to exist as Jou moaned. "D-do that again…" He groaned.

Instead of pushing in two, Seto pushed in the third finger, then began to stretch Jou, a grin marked over his face. The blonde under him let out a howl as he brushed his prostrate again, his hard-on leaked with pre-cum.

"Get on your hands and knees." Seto ordered, getting up from Jou. The puppy struggled, getting up, with out thoughts to run, getting on his hands and knees, his ass in the air for Seto to smile at it's beauty.

"You are so pretty." Seto smiled, pulling his trousers off, he leaned over Jou, his arms wrapping the boys neck as he began to kiss Jou's neck, slowing pushing himself in the stretched whole.

Jou started to whimpered, trying not to tighten up. Realizing the pain the puppy was in, Seto quickly pushed himself fully in, and then waited for the puppy to get use to the feeling.

Jou pushed his hips back. "I am alright," his voice came out raspy. Seto nodded, pushing into him, finding, in one shot, the right angle to the boys prostrate. Jou cried out, in both pain and pleasure.

Seto continued to push in, his hands wrapping around Jou's arousal, pumping it, fingers pinching the puppy's balls. Jou cried out, about to fall out, the pain was almost gone with each slam upon his prostrate, the pleasure intense.

He felt his something wanting to exist him, unsure of what though. He arched his back, meeting the next powerful thrust.

"Just let it come," Seto growled, as if he could read Jou's mind. Jou nodded, after a few more thrust, pleasure sprang through his spine, himself releasing his seed, Seto's own spilling in him, claiming the pup as his.

Without any warning, Seto felt his arm be pulled down, Jou's arms collapsing, along with his knees. Seto laid Jou down, pulling his puppy close to him.

"Out of everything this thief has ever asked for, you happen to be the best." Seto smiled, turning Jou to face him.

"I love you…" Jou whispered to the still stranger.

"I love you too, pup." Seto smiled, feeling the blonde nuzzle his chest, falling asleep. `Oh yes, a very good idea indeed.'

--~~--~~--~~--~~-

Yami yawned, looking through his still open left eye at the prince that still stared over the railing, in a daze.

Rubbing his eyes, Yami couldn't help but ask, "Have you ever heard of going to sleep."

"I might have said I was entirely in your debt, but I refuse to go to sleep at the moment, the night is still young." Yugi blinked, his orbs staring absently at the moon.

"Yeah? Well, my orders are you to bed, it is fucking two in the morning! I'm tired, nobody is awake, and monsters come out at this time!" He growled, staring over the water. "Fine, if you won't go to bed on your own, I'll carry you!" Yami picked the prince up, who's eyes widened, his fist flinging in the air.

"Leave me alone! That's an order, I won't do anything dense, so leave me!" Yugi yelled, slamming his fist into Yami's chin as he was carried into a back room, laid on a small bed.

"Go to sleep, or so help me, I'll knock you unconscious!" Yami yelled, pulling the small boy's shirt off, tossing it on the floor and pulling a blanket on him.

The small boy removed the blanket, getting up. "You fool, I order to be left alone!"

"Tough boy, but you own no land, and you don't own me, so you can take that snotty little attitude and shove it up somebody else's ass, `cause it ain't working on me!" Yami yelled, pulling the blanket back on the boy.

Yugi through his weak hands in the air, throwing the blanket off him, running out of the room, his small legs moving as fast as they could go. His eyes widened when he ran to the end of the vessel. Without knowing it, he almost fell over, but strong arms grabbed him, pulling him back.

"I have full right, at the moment, to toss you over the side, if you don't listen to my orders along they way, I can't guarantee you'll survive to taste freedom, if you want it after this." Yami growled, deep in his throat.

The prince didn't give in, he continued to fight, cursing and crying along the way back to the room. Yami tossed him on the bed, throwing the blanket back over the small body as it fell asleep.

Taking a sigh of relief, Yami leaned back against the wall, falling into a deep sleep. `Oh Ra, so help me, this boy is planning on brining me to the last string of sanity.'

||||||||||||||||||||

Araki: Thank you for liking this. I will work on this *and yes, I am working on the epilogue of Nine Months*. To some of you, as said earlier, I just put Jou first because that was how I typed it, means nothing.