Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ |Midieval Lust and Love| ❯ Chapter IV ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Yu-gi-oh! Heheh, a wise man once said, okay we were goofing off, and he started to insult the blondes of the class. "Gee, hope the blonde population don't send you to represent them, I would start to believe those jokes."

This is a (Yami/Yugi, Marik/Malik, Jou/Seto, Bakuru/Ryou)

AGES:

YUGI: 15

YAMI: 16

THE REST (you do the math!)

==|To the victor get the spoils|==

Yugi washed his body off in the river, pushing his hair back, his bangs laid back against his head, his thoughts not present on the set of crimson eyes pealed upon his past a blueberry plant.

His eyes widened as they trailed down the well-fit stomach, but there were no muscle on his arms, no strength of any, but the thought of having such a well-destined body was making Yami warm, and horny.

Looking closely as the small body pulled itself on the edge of a rock, Yami crawled closer to hear what the boy had to say.

"Who does he think he is, digging into my own business. I am not spoiled, never have I meet such an arrogant person, trying to get in my pants. I just want people to leave me alone, why does everybody have to get in my business." He sat on a rock, facing away from Yami's sight, yet the young thief refused to move closer to see what the small prince was up to.

"I am just lying to myself, he is VERY attractive, in his own sort of way. Could it be the way he moves, so quickly, his will to live giving a high intelligence." Yugi chuckled, his hands leaving his sides.

Yami smiled, `so he doesn't see me as a pain in the ass, what is the innocent boy up to now?' Yami thought, tilting his head, a small mew echoing through his head.

"Yami…" The small prince moaned, his arms showing he was at work, on something. Yami's eyes widened as he watched the boy's back arch as he moaned, his voice coming in, ordering his hands to move faster upon his erection.

"Uhhh…" The prince cried out, his head tossing as he continues his work. "Oh god…" He cried out to his own release.

Yami sat back against the tree, hiding his red face. Not only had he seen Yugi, a high official who's physical expectation was very important, please himself, but please himself to Yami's name. `Oh Ra…' Yami grinned, running back to the house.

--~~--~~--~~--

Marik looked up from his cooking pot to see a grin marked all over Yami's face. Malik looked up from stirring the pot of gruel to look over the young thief.

"What up Yami?" Marik smiled back, pulling Malik closer to him.

"I saw my pretty little Captive pleasure himself, and guess to who…"

Seto pulled Jou on his lap, knowing the pup was about to get up and kill Yami if he did anything to his lord. "Certainly not for you."

"Be mistaken, my pity little friend-"

"We're all taller than you Yami, so shut your mouth." Seto glared.

"Hai, and if your remind me of that, I'll make you a centimeter tall. Now where was I, of course, it was to me. He moaned my name, thinking I stood their, not. So I left him to his re-cleaning up, but I would like to tell you, he finds me very attractive."

"Must have thought of you as a dog, no offense pup." He kissed Jou's lips.

"What did you do to M'lord?" Jou yelled, fighting to get loose from Seto's grip.

Marik shot up, slapping Malik's ass. "I know, why don't you take the little rodent to town, we're out of food, again." He picked Malik up, tossing the hot pot of gruel out the window, hearing Bakuru yell as he fell of the roof.

"DAMN YOU MARIK, COOK SOMETHING RIGHT, AND DON'T THROW IT AT MY LADDER!!" Bakuru cried out, light laughs from Ryou coming out.

Marik flicked him off, caring Malik upstairs, his hands inside his counter parts trousers. Seto grinned, waving his hand toward Yami.

"Yeah, take toad boy with you, we're busy." Seto picked up his puppy, who was claiming that the prince `was not' a toad.

Yugi walked into the room, his cheeks flushed, his eyes upon the ground. Yami could only look up with a smile.

"Bakuru have his pants down and pushing rapidly into your little friend?" Yami asked, the small boy nodded, Yami smiled, watching the boy push his hand behind his back, not looking up. "Well, since everybody else is filling themselves up with unneeded sex and dinner has been tossed out to kill Bakuru, wanna go and get more?"

The prince didn't respond, only turned around with a small nod. He closed his eyes as he walked out the door, Yami trailing, and into the woods hearing a small yelp, and Yami screaming `will you two fuck some place else and not on the rose bushes, those are the things that take view away from the trash we call home.'

--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Yugi walked behind Yami all the way through the town, stopping at shops and listening, closely, to the dialects. Some of the things that had been said made no sense, and made incomplete sentences, or just didn't go with the verb.

Yami stopped at the bakery; smiling at the baker he called `Honda'. They started a very expressive conversation; Honda glancing at Yugi as the small boy bent down, very formidably, and over looked some freshly baked cookies.

"Did you hear about the slaughter at the Castle of Domino?" Honda asked.

Falling in, Yami pulled Yugi to him, smiling. "No, what had happen?" Yami asked, the small prince looked up, wanting to hear the commoner's view of it.

"Well, I hear that a bunch of… thieves." He eyed Yami, knowing who the thieves were. "Broke in, killing everybody, but the heir to the thrown was never found, some say he ran for help, on the way got kidnapped. I bet if he did, that person is having the time of his life. I hear the prince, he the type of cutie."

Yami grimaced, `oh yeah, lots of fun being yelled at, told what to do, and not even getting what you wanted.' "Well, it ain't my friends and I. Truth, I bet the `prince' is a spoiled brat."

Yugi snarled, under him, yet his mouth kept shut. Honda smiled down upon him, grinning. "Who's ya friend?"

"This." Yami pulled Yugi toward him. "Is the boy I wish to spend the rest of my life, funny thing is, I still haven't claimed his virgin body as mine."

"Aw." Honda chuckled. "Ya want to come with me little one. I can take care of you REAL good."

Yugi looked up at him, his eyes lowered. "To shame with all of you. Let it be known that you people think with your dicks, and I won't leave until you learn our own lesson! And you, Yami, are the worse. I thanked you for helping me, if that is all you think about, SEX, you can go get your self a world class whore, and I'll be nice to pay for her while your head lies of the guillotine[1]." He turned and walked out of the room, his shoulders up with rage.

Yami stared back at Honda, who grinned at him. "Ohh, Yami has set the little virgin off. But, I must say, he speaks good for a peasant."

Staring back at Honda, Yami grumbled, "He never was a peasant, just a fucking snotty prince, who very shortly I plan to slam on the table and fuck `til that smart ass attitude gets kicked out of him."

"So, ya did take the prince, don't worry, yer secret is safe with me." He winked, getting back to his breed in the oven.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Yugi walked down the rocked pavement, `so he thinks I am selfish does he? I was going to give his love a chance, but oh no, I am the spoiled brat, I got anything I wanted, did I want the way my life headed? No, I never wanted to be bored stiff, talking to old men, having to watch people die. I never liked having my image be everything, couldn't do as I please.'

His eyes went down to the ground, tears streaming from his eyes. "I loved you Yami, I know I didn't show it, but how do you show love to someone if I got caught with, he would be put to death for ra-' Yugi let out a scream as he was pulled into an alley way but a strong man.

Yugi couldn't get the man's identity, but he knew it was a guy when he yelled at Yugi to shut up, or his katana, which had been placed at his throat, would dive through his main blood streams.

The man began to cut away the clothes Yami had given Yugi, leaving kisses on Yugi's neck.

"What is somebody so beautiful as you, doing out half dressed." He chuckled, biting the bone near Yugi's shoulder. Yugi let out a scream, his body being tossed on his stomach, something pressed toward his rear. Yugi began to scream, the katana digging into his throat, but then it went away, Yugi's eyes turned back to see Yami, holding a dagger to the guys throat, another rubbing it was past Yugi's still empty rear, and against the guys throbbing penis.

"Let go of the boy, or your little buddy down there leaves and you can be called a girl." The guy snarled, his fist turning back, colliding into Yami's jaw. Yami came back, punching the guy in the stomach, and when he was down, his boat smashed into the guy's groin.

"Get up Yugi." He looked at the prince, who stood up, holding his ripped tunic, looking around for something to put around his waist. "Don't bother." He stared at Yugi, Yugi looked upon the ground.

"Thank you, for everything, Yami." Yugi whispered. Standing up, Yami tossed him the guy's trousers, pointing for the small one to follow.

They didn't speak to one another as they walked out of town, and into the woods. Yugi turned his orbs at Yami, who stared straight ahead.

"My Grandda told me once `to the victor, get all the spoils' [2]. It is only polite if I give what was being fought over." Yugi stood in front of Yami, whose crimson eyes widened, as Yugi removed the new pair of trousers. "And I always stay by what is only right," He whispered.

Yami's eyes widened as Yugi went to his knees, pushing his hips out, his mouth not opening.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"To the-"

"Yes, I know already, but I will show no remorse to whatever pain remains." Yami stated, leaned down and capturing Yugi's lips. His tongue invaded the inner reaches of the velvet mouth, licking the gum line as Yugi rubbed around his tongue.

Yami's hands wrapped around Yugi's small frame, pushing the small body against the cold hard ground, licking his chin and gliding his way down to the small ones nipples, taking the stubs into his mouth. Yugi moaned, enjoying the feeling Yami was giving him, Yami's hand glided down upon his shaft, stroking it with gentle thrust.

"I love you, Aibou." He smiled, leaning down and taking Yugi into his mouth. The small one let out a gasp as the strange feeling over took him.

"Y…Yami.." He moaned, never had such a feeling ever seemed so pleasurable to him, it was like he died and went to heaven. Yami sucked, nipped, and gave gentle kisses to it until he knew Yugi was on the verge of his peak when he pulled away. Yugi moaned in disapproval.

"This is only going to hurt for a little while." Yami kissed the small ones nose. He took Yugi's fingers in his mouth, sucking on them gently until they were wet enough, then placed the boys index finger near his entrance. Yugi relaxed his muscles, letting Yami push his finger in him. Yugi hissed at the strange feeling being inflicted upon him, gasping, as the pain was timid, yet there.

Yami heard a mew for him to continue as he pushed in a second and third finger. Soon he was moving them about the small one until it was easy for him to glide in there, and the boy moan in pleasure.

He pulled the fingers out of the boy, setting himself against the boys stretched entrance. Yugi took a deep breath, preparing himself for the pain as Yami, slowly, entered him. Yami moaned at the heat that took him.

Yugi whimpered under him, his nails digging in the thieves back, knowing that he was leaving marks, but Yami seemed to not notice as he reached the hilt inside Yugi and stopped, letting the small boy adjust,

When Yugi was ready, he nodded, whispering for Yami to continue. Yami began to push into Yugi, Yugi crying out, but his cries began to turn into cries of pleasure.

"Yami, harder." Yugi cried out as the thief hit his prostrate, his back arching in response. He cried out, Yami's fingers wrapping around his erected hard-on, rubbing with each thrust the two lovers did. Yugi cried out as he released his seed, Yami pushed into the small prince once more, reaching his climax.

The two laid their, exhausted and breathing heavily, when their breathing was back on track, Yami helped redressed them, picking up his new lover.

"I love you, Yami." Yugi whispered, "I always have, since I first saw you in the washroom of the castle."

"So have I." Yami kissed Yugi, licking his lips. "I love you too." Yami said, pulling Yugi into an embrace and carried the boy back home, the new food tucked under his shoulder.

||||||||||||||||||||

[1] The guillotine is a device consisting of a heavy blade held aloft between upright guides and dropped to behead the victim below. Used in the beginning of the French Revolution against Monarchs and people who committed crimes, people use to crowd the streets just to watch people's heads roll

[2] `To the Victor, get all the Spoils', a famous quote by Andrew Jackson, I don't think I have it right, but I know it was something like that. Just saying that in the time of war, the winner gets the land being fought over.

Araki: UGH! It isn't easy; I was watching the last episode of "Ten ways to date my teenage daughter" and doing laundry at the same time. I hope ya liked!!!! Time 8:08 PM Central Time, C'est Mardi, le 4 novembre 2003 (please don't review in French, I am just doing that from pure boredom)