Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ |Midieval Lust and Love| ❯ Chapter V ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Yu-gi-oh! Heheh, a wise man once said, okay we were goofing off, and he started to insult the blondes of the class. "Gee, hope the blonde population don't send you to represent them, I would start to believe those jokes."

This is a (Yami/Yugi, Marik/Malik, Jou/Seto, Bakuru/Ryou)

AGES:

YUGI: 15

YAMI: 16

THE REST (you do the math!)

==| Blazing house of Fire |==

Jou sat up, pulling himself out of the protective embrace of Seto, yawning. He leaned down, kissing Seto's lips as he pulled himself out of bed, the thief not waking from his strained sleep. Pulling himself up from bed and walking down the stairs, his eyes stared out the window where Yami was carrying his prince toward the house, his prince was asleep, no shirt, and way to big trouser.

"What ya do to him!?" Jou yelled, running up to his prince and taking the boy out of Yami's arms, only to hear the prince whimper and cry for his beloved thief. Jou, reluctantly, gave his lord back to Yami's open eyes. "How do you do it?"

Looking up from Yugi's sleeping form, Yami looked confused. "Do what?"

"M'lord hasn't opened up to anybody, he doesn't respect anybody, only fears them. You are the first person he has ever felt safe with, besides Ryou."

"I realized he had no respect, but why does he act that way?" Yami asked, laying the boy against a wooden, stolen, rocker, placing a wool blanket over his sleeping form.

"Well, from what I understand, he's been like this sense his parents had died. I know, you're going to ask `how'd they die' and in all truth, I don't know. I over heard one say that m'lord's mother hated her husband, yet loved her son so dearly, and gave him the choice to follow her to the afterlife, so they could always be together."

--~~--~~--FLASHBACK--~~--~~--

Five-year-old prince Yugi sat on a wooden horse that had been given by his grandfather, made from the best wood that could be found. His mother sat on the luxury love seat, staring at her father's kingdom, ignoring her small son.

"Momma." The small boy walked over to her, wobbling on her lap, a small smile on his lips. "I love you."

His mother did not smile, only rubbed his bangs, her eyes still out on the balcony. She pulled him up, kissing his cheek.

"Momma loves you too, always." She replied, hugging him as he pulled up a small wooden play-map of the flat world[1]. "Momma, can you play ships with me?"

She shook her head no, leaving the boy to his toys; his eyes looked up as he picked up a small dragon plushy, walking out the door and followed his mother through the halls. His mother turned to him, halfway through their large corridors, when his small legs were beginning to tire out.

"Momma, carry me, please." He held up his hands, his mother nodded, taking the small boy in her arms, kissing his cheek.

"Baby, do you want to come with me?" She whispered, walking past several guards who were on their way to comply with their lord's wishes.

"Where we going?" Yugi asked, pushing his hair out of his face.

His mother did not respond as she carried her son into uninhabited chambers, placing him on the bed. "My child, do you want to come with me, to eternal happiness."

Yugi's eyes widened, not sure of what he meant. "Is daddy coming?"

"Your father doesn't love you, or me. He is self centered, leaving us to the lower pit of pity, join me my son, together we can get away from him."

"What are you talking about momma!" Yugi asked, grabbing his mothers skirt as she stood up.

"Come with me, grab the rope on the bed." She pointed at it. Yugi picked it up, handing it to her.

"What are we gonna do with a rope?" Yugi asked, looking up, his eyes widening as his mother leaned down and looked to see if the length would fit around his neck.

"Just perfect for the both of us, come now, you shall be first." She pulled his arm. Yugi's grip on his plushy tightened.

"Momma, I don't wanna go away! I can take care of myself!" He yelled, running out of the room. He ran past several servants, pushing himself into his playroom where he sat down and rubbed his plushy, his eyes staring at the wall. "Momma…" He cried.

"Push those back boy, people will only step over you if you cry." A rough voice rose from the door.

Yugi looked over his shoulder, said nothing about his mother, just nodded. "Hai my father," he whispered, and then turned to face the wall again.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Several yells of orders to find their lady had been heard through the prince's living quarters. He tossed and turned in bed, the shame that his mother was killing herself, had killed herself, was to tragic to think of.

"Karamu." The small boy hugged his dragon. "We should go check on mother." He pulled himself out of bed, walking out of the room, his dragon to his side. He walked for ten minutes, until he reached the end of the castle where he pushed the door open.

"Momma?" He asked, walking in there, dropping his dragon when his eyes caught the grin on his mother's cold, dead lips. He would not scream, sign of weakness, he would not cry for help. He could only think, what would father do in this situation? Yugi could not help it, he laughed, a smile forming his lips.

"You win father, no weakness, no problems." He put on a false look, leaving his dragon in the room. "I can take care of myself."

--~~--~~--END OF FLASHBACK--~~--~~--

Yami sat back, upon hearing the end of the rumor. Jou knew more than it sounded, and the tale explained why Yugi didn't obey anything he said, he didn't obey his mother, yet he lived. Yugi's light moaning pulled him out of his session of thoughts to pick up the small one as he walked towards the stairs.

"Best you return to Seto's side, he gets upset when his possessions disappear." Yami muttered, walking upstairs, small arms wrapping his neck. "Come, my koi, you look tired, lets go to sleep."

Jou sat back, rubbing his temples. "Nah, man, that ain't why he doesn't want to be spoken to, yet he watched his own fathers death to a buncha thieves, now his grandfathers, but he knows the personality of his fiancée." Jou whispered, walking up the stairs.

Seto rolled to his side, his cold blue eyes warming when they saw Jou re-enter the room.

"I heard the whole thing…" Seto whispered. "May I ask you something?"

"Wha'?"

"Why are you working, for several years it seems, for them, are you only, what thirteen?"

"Man, I'm flattered and all, but I am seventeen, and I am proud of what I do. The only reason I took the job was because the prince had looks, but I would never touch him. Such a crime would be rape!" Jou sat down next to Seto, his hands around the thief's chest as he pushed him down.

"And you're planning on?"

Jou took Seto's nipple in his mouth, biting it, Seto's head laid back in a moan. The pup's talented tongue traced over Seto's former markings, leaving a cooling saliva trail up to his collarbone, nipping the flesh.

Seto let out a small mew as Jou took his neck skin between his teeth, munching and nipping his throat, sucking until blood hit his lips, making him smile.

"I can torture you, just to make you stay out of my personal life, I'll tell ya this, though. None of us, the prince, Malik, or Ryou, want to be where we are, not with you guys, not back at the castle. It is very complicated, but we have our reasons." He explained, nipping Seto's bottom lip.

"That hurts, that you don't want to live here with us." Seto grumbled, pushing Jou off him. "I give you all my sanity, all my soul, my love, and you turn this all down?"

"I love you, really I do. It's just that, m'lord finds protection with guards who are on the same path as himself it would-"

"Would what `be wrong to have a guard with a sexual relationship, and an heir who could never have one' I am fucking sick of you worrying about that damn prince, he doesn't care for you!" Seto snapped out, grabbing Jou's arms.

Jou pulled himself out of bed, glaring. "How can I love one who doesn't understand my meanings!?"

"Maybe he doesn't want to be prince! If he doesn't want to be prince than he doesn't want you!!" Seto yelled, laying back, pulling his pup on his lap.

"We all hate you, if you guys want Malik and Ryou can stay here, I've sworn my honor on protecting m'lord to the ends of the earth." Jou bite back, removing Seto's grip on his wrist.

The two put up a struggle for some time, when Jou's nose went in the air, smelling something.

"Seto, something's burnin'," Jou whispered, walking out the door. Seto nodded, and followed the two.

"Freeze." A strong, masculine, voice growled, Jou stopped, Seto ran past screaming about a glow from down stairs, smoke rising from the living room as he was slammed to the wall and handcuffed with metal, bendable, strings. "You're under arrest for the kidnapping of Prince Yugi of Domino."

Yami came falling down the stairs after that, chained up as Yugi started crying, giving out, unheard, and orders to cease the present activities.

Ryou let out several screams from the floor below, several guards ran pas a room, trailing Marik. Malik let out a scream, telling Yugi to do something.

The small prince keep pulling Yami towards him, pushing Marik, then Seto behind him. "I command you cease such activities, they have done not a thing!" He cried, only to be pushed away, his amethyst eyes watched, as the thieves were pulled downstairs.

Yugi leaned back against the wall as several guards tended upon him and his men, he only wished them away, tears filling his eyes, that he pushed away.

"M'lord." Jou looked up from where he stood. "When did they arrive?" He asked as they were pulled out of the burning house. His eyes were so busy watching the thieves being tied up to the back of a carriage [2].


"Some time back I'm afraid." Yugi whispered as a solider guided him to sit, not even noticing the limp in the young prince. Yugi turned and face him, his eyes burning as he stared. "You, to what house does your oath belong to?" He asked, his eyes not blinking as he sat.

"The house of Hiroshima, milord." He explained, hitching the horses to move. Yugi sat up, looking behind himself at Yami and the rest of the thieves, his eyes stricken.

"I apologize, lord Yami, for all of this, please, trust me, and I shall find a revolution to this." He cried out.

Yami did not respond, his short legs keep up with the carriage as they were drug several kilometers to their destination of Hiroshima.

Yugi's eyes widened as Seto hissed, looking at them, his voice coming as a pure snarl. "You damn house monkeys! You peoples don't even know what true love is, I hope your future relationships SUFFER!"

"Shut up Seto, it isn't their fault!" Bakuru yelled back, looking up at Ryou, who was crying and calling for him. Malik was asking for forgiveness, going on and on that he would always love Marik.

Yugi didn't look back again, his heart felt heavy as he stared into the honey orbs of Jou, his voice barely came out a whisper, "Why, Captain, must all the good things that come my way be taken? Promise me! Promise that you shall never leave my side, from this day forth, and that all orders shall be complied from this day forth."

"Oh course, m'lord." Jou whispered, watching a glint appear in his lord's eyes as the small boy feel asleep in pain. Jou stared back out the door at Seto. "I love you, Dragon."

|||||||||||

[1] = At the time, people thought the world was flat, but you all know that, right?

[2] = Something tells me, that when thieves were caught, and a monarch was with them, they were always put on the back of the transportation and to run all the way back to the kingdom, I am guessing that was on Medieval Europe, but I am unsure.

Araki: *cough* this took forever to write, and look how short it is. I was running out of ideas, but I think I have to story on the correct lines.

For future reference, this was not supposed to be SO historical, that just happened, but just to make you guys think. I have some good news, and a bad one, that is only temporary.

To some lovely reviewers, just to be polite:

ACIDFLOWER: Thanks, hey, don't worry, wasn't insulting ya or anything, just saying you keep buying the stock before I get there, which isn't very fair!

Yugilovesyami: Hey, like your stories, keep up the excellent work!

Yaky and DarkQueen: Would tell ya a tip on getting rid of siblings, but I do not think the other would like that.

ChaosDragon: So flattered, thanks

Alostblackcat: Glad I made that clear for you (Still don't know what seme means, but whatever)

Yamishadowcat22: glad thou like.

BLUE EYES: What's with you and ACID, along with BOOBOO calling me "Hon"? Okay, so BOOBOO calls me several names…

Gi: Thanks for reading!

Jessica: Cool, glad your in with the story, didn't think anybody would like such stories.

IYYashi: Be nice you two!

Princessoflightanddarkness: And thou said "I shall continue, but not soon, I have a fieldtrip on Saturday for school!!"

CabinMate: KURSE, do not review in another language!! On the other hand, I shall say this "Grazie per leggere questo. Ritorni presto."