Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ |Midieval Lust and Love| ❯ Chapter VII ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Yu-gi-oh! I have another joke, I think, lets see. "The dollar tree is the place for me!" Stated by Amber, my best friend, while we searching for batteries on a field trip to the mall. Who is the world would by a four pack of batteries for SEVEN dollars, when you can go to the dollar tree and buy the same amount for TWO dollars!


This is a (Yami/Yugi, Marik/Malik, Jou/Seto, Bakuru/Ryou)


AGES:

YUGI: 15
YAMI: 16
THE REST (you do the math!)

Lemony goodness, all right, let us put it this way. Each time the story restarts; it will be another couple, going back to when it first started.



==|Cries of the pained|==


Malik sat on Marik's lap, his hands gliding through the messed up hair, pulling his face closer. Marik moaned in his mouth, wrapping his arms around the boy's thin waist as he laid the boy on the ground. He wasn't the man for foreplay, but this boy made everything different, sure he wanted to fuck the boy senseless, yet he always wanted the moment to last.


He leaned on top of the boy, his lips finding the crease of Malik's neck that drove the other Egyptian crazy. He lips folded their way lower, removing the boy's cream colored tunic, tossing it over in a clean corner, along with his work trousers.


"Please, my little lover." Marik kissed his look a likes lips. "Lean back, give me full access to your blessed body."


Marik nodded, leaning back, his bare hard on rubbed against Marik's clothed stomach, driving him wild. His fingers wrapped around the small boys large arousal, pumping it to life, with each thrust, Malik moaned, pushing his hips higher.


When guessing he was good enough, Marik leaned his head forward, taking the advisors length in his mouth. Malik's mouth formed an `o' as he pushed his hips upward, craving for the touch to continue. Marik deep throated him, pulling the small boy out, his fingers dug into the boys balls.


"Torture…" Malik whispered, lustfully. Marik smiled back at him, nipping the tip of his shaft, rubbing the pre at the tip.


"I never get over your taste, it is like I dead and went to some heavenly place." Marik smiled, taking hold of Malik's lips as the other began to pull his trousers down, running his smooth hand over Marik's thighs.


"Beatiful." He smiled, kissing it, Marik moaned, thrusting his hips forward. Malik gag reflex was strong enough to push him deeper in his throat.


"S…stop…" Marik moaned, his release coming along. He jumped when Malik's warm touch vanished. "What are you doing, Malik?"


"Can I take you?" Malik asked, rubbing his head against Marik's smooth chest. Marik nodded, laying back, without any preparations, Malik pushed himself deep inside of the thief. Marik didn't complain, it worked for him. He enjoyed the strength that the castle dweller could use.


"Harder, Malik-kun." He groaned, pushing his hips against Malik's, the sweat dripped from his body, as his moans were loud, Malik did as told; his speed was fast, his strength growing until their releases came. Malik fell in Marik's arms, one last time, yawning.


"Love ya." He whispered. His eyelids covered his lavender eyes as he fell asleep. Marik pulled him closer to him, pulling the shirt over the bare shoulders of his forever lover.


--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--


Ryou moaned, his body sprawled on the floor as Bakuru pulled his clothes off, shoving them in the safety of the floor, while they claimed the hay loft. His lover removed his own clothes, showing his toned body.


"My little one, which do you want it, hard or slow?"


Ryou thought on that one. "I want all of your love, the feeling I could never forget." He smiled. Bakuru nodded, pushing himself immediately into Ryou's entrance, stopping to watch the pleasure take over the boys face.


Motioning his hips up, Ryou kissed him, his fingers pinching his erected nipples. "You know how I want it. Nice and hard, like our first time." He moaned as Bakuru sat up, pulling the small one on his lap, to ride him. Ryou wrapped his arms around Bakuru chest, moving his hips some, moaning at the feeling as Bakuru played with his hard on, making Ryou moan even louder.


Ryou arched his hips, smashing them down upon Bakuru's erection, crying out. "I love you so much Bakuru." He smiled, kissing Bakuru as he continued to ride him. Bakuru's hips arched as Ryou's fingers entered him, digging and finding his prostrate.


His lips opened to a breathless moan, his hips pushed in the right area causing the both of them to spring to their orgasms. Bakuru didn't stop thrusting though, he pushed several times inside to Ryou, receiving his second one.


Ryou moaned again as he was brought down upon the loft, his hardening penis was brought into Bakuru's warm mouth. He hissed at the feeling, arching his hips up, his eyes widened as Bakuru's fingers rubbed his thighs. Ryou gasped, clashing his hips up, his eyes widening.


"Bakuru, I,I am cumming…" Ryou cried out, arching himself into Bakuru's mouth, his seed releasing deep inside of the white-haired thief's mouth.


Bakuru pulled the little one up, kissing his lips. "Listen little one, keep me in your thoughts, will you?"


Ryou nodded. "I will always." He kissed Bakuru, feeling himself on those beautiful lips.


--~~--~~--~~--~~--



Seto sat Jou on his knees, pulling his arms in front of him. "I love you, Jou." He wrapped his arms around his puppy, leaning over and kissing his cheek. Jou returned the kiss, keeping his position, his rear rising in the air.


"You're puppy is ready, master." Jou choked on a giggle. Seto smiled, pushing himself deep inside his puppy. Jou let out a pained moan, fighting to keep his arms up. Seto groaned, slapping Jou side as he began to push deep inside of his puppy.


"Ugh…Seto…" Jou looked behind him, Seto looked up, smiling lightly, his eyes told the blonde to ask away. "Your lil' brother, did he have long black hair, `cause the name Mokuba sounds familiar to me."


Seto moaned, his fingers wrapping around Jou's hard-on. "Hai, long black hair, black eyes. A sweet face." He huffed, moaning as he bit Jou's neck. "Why…?"


"M,my mother, she lives in the Han Dynasty, she takes homeless children and takes care of them. I finally got to visit her four years ago, and I meet this little boy. He went on and on about how cool his older brother was. He had drawn stick figures of him and his brother. My sister and him were, like, love ones. They couldn't be torn apart." Jou smiled back, pushing his rear up against Seto.


"Thanks pup, it was nice to know he was being taken care of." Seto smiled, pushing into Jou again. Jou broke out moaning, his hand took Seto's, leaning it towards his mouth, he kissed it.


"Sorry for making you mad." He smiled, kissing Seto's hand again. Before he knew it, his knees gave out and he landed down, Seto falling completely in him.


"Ahhhh." Jou moaned, his eyes filling with tears of pleasure. "D,do that again, it felt so good." He whispered. Seto nodded, slamming himself fully inside Jou again. "uhhhhh." Jou whispered, pushing himself back up, rubbing against Seto's crotch. Seto pulled back, gasping. He was on the verge, but he wanted this last time to last, be meant something, anything.


"Y,you know I love you always, right pup?" He asked, slamming again inside of Jou, gripping his pup's balls to keep him from releasing.


"Yeah."


"Good." Seto kissed Jou's wet neck, slamming once more into Jou, his hands releasing from Jou, his seed flowing deep inside his puppy. Jou's warm seed hit the floor, his body toppling on top of it.


Seto pulled Jou near him, knowing they could only be like this for a few minutes, but every second was worth it. "Puppy, I love you, no matter what, I want you to never for get me." He kissed Jou's lips passionately.


Jou return the kiss, rubbing Seto's back. "I love you too, dragon." He smiled, going through his trouser pocket and pulling out a small chain with a dragon on it; next to it was a foreign handwriting carved on stone.


"I brought up your brother because on the ride here, I remembered what your brother had given me, saying it was the eternal love he had for his brother, it is finally in the right hands. The dragon is a symbol from the Indian empire, it represents the strength you have given me, enough to make me represent myself." Jou smiled, falling asleep in Seto arms.


"Thank you pup." Seto smiled.


--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--


"Yami, can you fuck me, one last time?" Yugi whispered, rubbing his head against Yami's chest.


"What do you mean `last' Aibou?" Yami asked, laying Yugi down, carefully removing his house uniform.


"I have a plan, that if I get caught, I might lose my head for being a traitor." Yugi explained, biting Yami's neck. "I want you to fuck me once more, since my `fiancée' can have the time of her life, can I not?" Yugi asked, rubbing the bulge rising between Yami's legs.



"My little lover, are you sure about this, if one of the guards come down stairs, the first thing they are going to see is us thieves fucking the shit out of you guys, we're in deep shit already."


Yugi took Yami's lips towards him, shutting the boy up. Yami got the point, his lips found their way into Yugi's blessed mouth, pulling him into another kiss. Yugi moaned, pulling Yami against him, thanking him for understanding.


Yami rubbed Yugi's inner thighs, kissing the boys stomach. Yugi moaned, his legs spread apart, giving Yami good access to what he had. Yami smiled, leaning down he took Yugi in his mouth, sucking and gently nipping on the flesh. Yugi's body shuddered; his eyes were wide as his fingers shoved inside his entrance, widening him. Yugi cried out, pushing his hips up and into Yami's mouth.


"Oh god, Yami…" Yugi's breathe hitched.


Yami ignored his moan and kept up with the ministrations upon the boy's hard-on. Yugi's breathing continued to hitch, he let out a moan of Yami's name as he released.


"Don't believe anybody when they say you are to small to give any pleasure. In all truth, you a large enough to please me, that is hard to do. Your looks make me fall head over heal. When I feel your beautiful skin under me, my peak comes up when you rub against me." Yami took hold of Yugi's lips, pushing away some tears. "I love you, and only wish that we could spend the rest of our lives together."


Yugi smiled, kissing Yami back. The tri-haired thief grinded his hips against Yugi's, making the small boy gasp. When the pre oozing from Yugi's tip covered him up, he pushed himself into Yugi, biting the boy's nipple.


The small boy moaned out, his hips arching as Yami pushed all the way inside him, pulling out again, then aiming for a certain path to Yugi's prostrate.


Yami found it, watching Yugi cry out under him, his erection twitched, his face covered in sweat, but that did not stop Yami's thrust. The older boy kissed Yugi's mouth, claming the mouth as his own as his fingers wrapped around Yugi's erection, pumping the boy.


"Y…YAMI!" Yugi cried out, arching his hips, tossing them up against his lover's stomach. Yami held him down, taking the boys lips in a hard kiss.


Yugi could not think, he wanted to though; So much was in his mind, about Jou and Seto, and the others. The princess's words echoed, yet, Yami took all the cares on the world away. If Yugi had a choice he would keep Yami as his fiancée, the thief made him complete, even if he hated the thief so much when they first meet. He would never tell Yami why, but Yugi guessed it was along the lines of holding him hostage once more.


No body would believe, the prince would have rather been a peasant than a royal. He heard people saying that it would be the greatest, getting anything you wanted. Yugi never got what he wanted, no matter what he said; his council deliberated it. Yugi was a prisoner, not to his advisors, but to the whole kingdom. Then when the thieves came, giving him a chance to live a normal life, he was stuck following every one of their orders. There was no way from it, he just wanted to be free.


"Yami harder!" Yugi cried out, Yami nodded, slamming deep inside Yugi, causing them both to reach their climax.


Yami laid next to Yugi, pulling the small boy in an embrace. "I need to talk to all of you. I grant your request, can you guys do me a small favor?"


Bakuru sat up from his hayloft, nodding. Ryou sat in his lap, head laying on the thief's chest. Yugi re-unlocked all the cells, standing in the middle against Yami.


"What, milord?" Malik asked, leaning against Marik. Bakuru pulled Ryou closer, Jou leaned into Seto, seeking love.


"Bakuru, Marik." Yugi turned to face the two thieves. "I beg of you, take Ryou-kun and Malik-kun with you, take them far away." Yugi looked at them, Ryou and Malik nodded, leaning into their love ones.


"Jou, stay with me, for a little while, then you shall join them. I need help, and support, getting out of here without the guards questioning." Yugi looked at the captain who stood at attention, nodding.


Yami pulled close to Yugi, taking his lips. "Do you want me to stay?"


"No I…I'll see you after I deal with this whole thing, I want to be with you for eternity." Yugi looked up. "You need to go now, it is hitting midnight, they will question." Yugi watched as Bakuru, Seto, Marik, Malik, and Ryou turned to walk out the back. Yami stood back, staring Yugi in the eyes.


"I don't want to lose you…" Yami whispered.


"Never said you would, my saver. What is your last name?"


Yami's eyes widened, he never told anybody his last name, ever. "Moto [1], Aibou." He whispered.


"Yami Moto, if you don't mind, from now on, I do not respond to the name Prince Yugi Motou, I am forever now, apprentice thief Yugi Moto." He smiled, Yami nodded, hugging Yugi.


"I am very flattered, my love."


"Go now, so nobody wonders." Yugi smiled, kissing Yami, who returned the kiss and walked, reluctantly, off.


Yugi turned to Jou, whose eyes were wide. "Jou, I have a favor for you as well."


"Yes, lor-Yugi," Jou asked, turning to face the new thief.


"Hit me." Yugi turned to him. "Nice and hard, in my face."


"But…"


"Just do it, Jou." Yugi face him. Jou took a deep breathe, closing his eyes with all his might he slammed his fist into Yugi's cheek. Yugi fell back, landing hard against the floor.


"Thanks Jou." Yugi smiled. "Dismissed." spitting out blood as he walked up the stairs. The guard stopped him immediately, asking what happened to him.


"The thieves got lose, hit me and took off. My other men went after them, no need to worry." Yugi whispered, walking upstairs. The guard ran after him, only to be slapped and yelled that they would not hurt a thing out in the open anyway.


"But, I must report this to my lord."


"It is not of your business, I shall do that." Yugi walked off, the guard nodded, standing at attention.


--~~--~~--~~--~~--


Yami waltzed his way inside the castle, it was simple for him, he had over five years of training, if only he took some classes seriously. He had to find Yugi, before the wedding the next day, he had to take Yugi away.


He never knew it, until now, that he loved Yugi, wanted Yugi to be with him always. From Death, and destruction, to heavenly sonnets, to the depths of hell. If anything, he would have to pull Yugi with him, out the back door, and the two would elope, but the small apprentice did not belong in this place, and his heart did not belong to the princess.


||||||||||||

[1] = Moto is just the last name from now on for Yami, since he doesn't have one…


Araki: cough, cough. I see y'all know what's up, right. I am going to scare the shit out of you, how. I cannot tell you that, come back soo.